Daaaaamn Zatanna got titties

Daaaaamn Zatanna got titties

Control yourself, Batman

cool thread

You could say it's pretty Chill.

Even before the credits, you can definitely tell this one was written by Dini.

Nowadays 99% of Zatanna stories are by Dini

NOT MUH HARLEY
REEEEEEEEEE

I honestly think Dini's Zatanna sucks.

anonon, a-are these edits? t-they are, right-t?

Source? This actually makes me want to fap.

>wise cracking swamp thing

What's so bad about Dini's Zee?. It's because he self-insert?

I don't like Dini's Zee because she's boring. He never really does anything super interesting with the character. I prefer it when Zatanna goes on Dr. Strange-style adventures, crazy cosmic magical hijinx. Dini's Zee stories are more down to Earth, more Charmed or Bewitched with supervillains.

No

>she'll never come back
I guess Dini doesn't like the idea of Zatanna having a side kick

>I prefer it when Zatanna goes on Dr. Strange-style adventures, crazy cosmic magical hijinx
so...never?

I'm not sure if I liked Zatanna using martial arts and fighting physically in JLA. It was nice to see her but I prefer it when she's a squishy wizard. Makes her something different, you know?

IIRC, Dini really wanted to use her in his Zee book, but DC told him 'no'.

Shame, I want my girl to come back and we could have qt goth girl hijinx again.

>so...never?
Seven Soldiers had her doing a little bit of that and that's the best Zatanna has ever been still.

That's just four issues.

And it was the best Zatanna story ever.

>black zatanna
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Not knowing what a shadow is

don't worry user im pretty sure it's an edit

Best DC girl.

Or should that be 'Tseb CD lrig'.

It's called a tan, you pasty shit.

>implying

she big

>those lumpy thighs
no.
too thick.

4|_|

it's from Harley's Little Black Book I think. It's a comic series of Harley teaming up with various DC characters

also from that series

Why can't she be live action Zatanna?

mmmmmm

DAMN is she a babe...

Tits too small

How's Dinis Zatanna? Considering buying the book.

You gay son?

>manface

That's never been a problem with literally every other female comic book casting.

For some reason, that one off where she goes up against the guy who can rewind time and she has to use palindromes really entertained me.

So what romantic option for Zatanna do you guys prefer? Batman, Constantine, Dr. Thirteen, or alone?

alone. the fuck she need a man for when she's already got a wand

Batman is friend who she fucked a couple of times.

Superman is the correct answer

Me.

Constantine. Their disfunction is endearing as fuck

I love that Harley actually referenced this in the JL vs. SS miniseries, and Diana confirms that the book does entirely take place in Harley's head

Eh the 11 minute format means that a lot of these characters are going to be simplified.

user she's just tan and you know it.

New52 coming along ment the book ended too soon so there are plot threads that never have a conclusion sadly but it's still worth a read.

>I know, if I treat all nerds as if they're disgusting misogynists, that will definitely make them see things my way!
I'm never not triggered by eltingville

I'm seeing more anons bringing this up lately. Good.

God, Harley is such a slut.

NIGHTWING FROM YOUNG JUSTICE GUYZ

I actually really like the BATB Harley. Pales in comparison to the original, of course, but she's very fitting for the BATB Joker and I'd have loved to see her one more time.

She'd look better without them

I'm getting flashbacks to the Black Bikini Biker Babe era of Wondy.

I miss those days. Circe's consistent superdickery was fun, and Artemis was sooooo hilariously bitchy..

Oh, that is just not fair.

Dr. Fate, honestly.

Not thick enough

I feel like a fat Zatanna wouldn't be so much of a blob. She'd have a big ass and big hips, with a tasteful belly and boobs.

Quickly now, where do I start with Zatanna? I've always wanted to read some stuff with her in it but I haven't taken the initiative yet.

This man speaks the truth

>Doulc
>cluod

reverse that

DC recently released a thick Zatanna by Paul Dini collection, so probably that (16 issues, plus two one-shots)

Everybody knows that Batman/Zatanna (Batanna) is the patrician choice, they even had a happy family on that dream world.

But it says "duolc" in the picture, not "doulc."

On the other hand, she's saying "Cloud a as light and puffy" because the artist doesn't know how this shit works.

>A piece of fiction showing members of a group as bad people? Surely this means the author thinks ALL members of said group are bad!

Go home tumblr

I wanna see her with Green Arrow. No idea why. Just think it would be interesting.

Did anyone like non-magic Zatanna in B:TAS?

this is Black Canary.

Whenever it comes to console war bullshit between marvel and DC her fishnet stockings are the one thing that makes me choose DC over marvel.

Hell Black Canary's stockings does it for me as well. hnnng.

>choose DC over marvel
The only winning move is not to play

Superman, no contest

This man is a pervert

Fatty mcfat fat of fatland
FAT

>Even when she was starting out performing as a child she loved wearing formal wear that mimicked her father's attire.
>No slinky sequined gowns for her, give her a french cut shirt and a coat and tails any day of the week.
>But as she started to grow up that became more and more difficult for her to wear for one simple reason.
>Her boobs.
>Dress shirts designed for growing breasts were more and more difficult to get ahold of.
>Sure she could stuff her swelling mounds into an off the shelf shirt, but even if it was a larger size she still had to contend with diamond gaps between the button revealing her burgeoning cleavage.
>By the time she was sixteen and had to start wearing DD-cups she figured that she'd never be able to wear her favorite outfit again.
>Fortunately that's where her fledgling connections to the super hero community came in.
>She was introduced to a tailor that catered to the super crowd and she was able to make her shirts that retained that classic formal look while fitting a truly heroic bosom.
>The fishnets?
>Those came later.

WORG A SINEP

I don't get it, what's the draw for this ship?

Superman is a sweet guy I guess.
That seems to be the crux of most Superships.

Faggots and retards. Any Super ship except Lois is caused by faggot and retards.
Superman has one of the best wifes in the history of media.. Anyone that doesn't ship Lois and Clark deserrves to get cancer.