Injustice

Now that the dust has finally settled, and it's just before the rematch, can we all agree who was wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/duxewtF1rrI?t=434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wheres reverse flash

Superman. Superman is always in the wrong.

Superman wasn't wrong to kill Joker. He was wrong for not turning himself in to face a judge the way Batman did in his fantasy. Hell, seeing what Joker did, they probably would have let him off like Magog in Kingdom Come with maybe some token court ordered counseling to help him deal with his loss and keep an eye on him in case he goes completely nuts.

But that would have only stopped the Joker.

Not the next bad guy, or the next, or the next.

Who said he couldn't kill the next one who needed a good killing too?

Superman did nothing wrong until he killed Billy

Batman did something wrong the second he let Harley join the Insurgency

I'm not reading this but

HE KILLED BILLY? MOTHER FUCKER

Yup. He killed him for speaking against his plans. Billy was stupidly loyal too.

He got Lex killed, so story-wise he kinda had it coming.

The way he went, through. Whew.

Batman was a childish cunt whose lack of action caused the death and pain of thousands. His utterly cowardice is what killed the victims of the Joker and set all this in motion. He is spineless pussy and he did everything wrong, including accepting a literal mass murderer into his ranks.

But Emperor Superman killed Billy and that is unacceptable.

He's gonna show up in Injustice 2.

>Batman did something wrong the second he let Harley join the Insurgency

What else was he supposed to do? Let her roam free so that Superman would murder the shit out of her? Or have her commit more mayhem in her depression? Better to channel her into something positive. Keep her busy. It's fucking peanuts to the atrocities Superman committed.

Superman allied with SINESTRO who murdered Kyle Rayner by fucking quartering him. He murdered Green Arrow in front of his own parents who were begging him to stop. He subjugated the entire world into a fascistic police state. He ordered Zsasz to assassinate Alfred. Crippled a guy for standing up for free speech. How many fucking Green Lanterns did he kill? And powerless civilians? We know he burned at least 200 alive. He imprisoned the Teen Titans in the Phantom Zone...I'm sure there's a ton of shit I'm forgetting. This was ALL before he killed Billy, a fucking child, by the way.

Wonder Woman. I think Supes might have mellowed out if it wasn't for Wondie whispering in his ear, hoping to ride on his powerful locomotion

I love how easily Clark BTFO of Sinestro and Yellow Hal.

youtu.be/duxewtF1rrI?t=434

Everyone in Injustice is terrible. It's like the Ultimate Universe of DC.

yes that's a perfect description of what Injustice is

everytime I think i forget "good" Supes skeet shooting cars with drivers still in them

Kinda disappointed that Barry didnt go back in time to fix things, felt like they built it up enough and another thing I hate how Harley isnt in chains, she killed a shit ton of people.

I am kind of disappointed the way Injustice Hal is back in Green. It would have been cool if he broke out of prison, killed all the other GLs and came back as Parallax Hal instead.