Religious comic thread? The more righteous the better

Religious comic thread? The more righteous the better.

Does he still make these? I'm pretty sure 2013 (if that's a correct file name) is the most recent I've ever seen.

ooh yknow i'd really love to stick around in what I'm sure will be a totally fair and even-handed thread with no assetry at all, but ohhh oh no my hand is slipping, i'm hitting the little x..

>Out of bullets!

This could be hitting a bit harder if it were anything remotely true.
I mean, not that atheists don't use insulting words.
But there simply isn't a nice way of saying charlatan, liar or bigot.

When your defense for other people's arguments is always "I just believe" it's obvious they won't convince you; you're too damn thick. I'm okay with having faith, but being this smug over your complete lack of argumentative abilities blaming it on the opposition is just retarded.
Seriously, when you're defending religion, don't use logic as an argument; it's faith plain and simple.

As a navy seal with over 500 confirmed kills I can confirm we keep eggs and bananas in case we run out of bullets.

Nobody wants to hear about your genitals, user.

What happens after your run out of eggs and bananas?

Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

Stick to your own board, Sup Forums, for fuck's sake.

What? No tomatoes?
Obviously not ST6.

The second panel should show the American soldier as a zombie, with his brains completely obliterated by gunfire, but him still unaccountably shambling on. That would more realistically reflect the situation of religious people ignoring all arguments they are presented with and causing the atheists to lose their tempers.

>When your defense for other people's arguments is always "I just believe" it's obvious they won't convince you; you're too damn thick. I'm okay with having faith, but being this smug over your complete lack of argumentative abilities blaming it on the opposition is just retarded.
>Seriously, when you're defending religion, don't use logic as an argument; it's faith plain and simple.
we all know the top sniper has barely surpassed 300

Boy I'm glad in the year two zero one seven, that I'm not a member of a parasitic cult made to subvert people into willful slavery and debase and humiliate them until they are forced to believe their only real purpose is to create more workers.

>charlatan
Confidence man.
>liar
One who speaks untruthful facts.
>bigot
Dogmatist.

C'mon man, it's 2017. We have politically correct terms for everything else, why not these too?

There is no after. When a Navy SEAL uses his eggs and bananas, the battle is over.

>bigot
>Dogmatist

Those don't mean the same thing.

depends on your dogma, really

Dare ye question the almighty Google?

I adore this one.
Can't tell if it's the kids face, or that he jumps straight to having a god complex, of the fact that the mum isn't at all concerned.

Why are American christians such wackos