Jolly Rancher

Jolly Rancher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgLYGBbDNs
batman-news.com/2017/02/17/zack-snyder-batman-fight-scene-justice-league/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great escene

I liked Jessie Eisenberg's character. I didn't like he was Lex Luthor.

Go read Johns then.

Just slip that Jolly Rancher (tm) in my mouth.

This was a good scene, i don't get the meme

You really want to know why a young man putting a jolly rancher in an older man's mouth isn't a good scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgLYGBbDNs

Apparently Luthor lack of personal boundries, love for humiliation, and need to have control over others is considered bad, it makes you feel uncomfortable so it's a bad escene, movies should only make you feel fun or sad, any other thing means the director fucked up

Or maybe the execution was awful and there were better ways to show things like that other than a grown man feeding another grown man.

>Or maybe the execution was awful

It wasnt. It was a fine escene that exposed plebs. On a tech level the escene is flawless, on a narrative level it gives you a lot of information and works great with parts like when Lex can't stop himself from trying to touch superman after forcing him to kneel.

Top kek.

EROTIC!

I wonder how many jolly ranchers would fit up Jesse's asshole? I would watch him fart them all out with his girly little toots.

Was this really necessary ??

>He licks his finger after it was in the other guy's mouth.
Indirect Kiss.

why is everyone here so obsessed with being "better" than some perceived notion of the masses?

It certainly was less gay.

It was fine when Buffalo Bill did it.

But it was too much when Lex put on Martha's night gown, tucked in his weiner and did a little sexy dance for Clark and Bruce.

>on a tech level the scene is flawless
>disgusting fucking filter over it and the rest of the entire movie
I can't wait to see your 6 paragraph essay on why the awful looking filter draining the color out of the entire film is actually genius and definitely not a lazy, pathetic attempt to create a dark atmosphere

>I can't wait to see your 6 paragraph essay on why the awful looking filter draining the color out of the entire film is actually genius and definitely not a lazy, pathetic attempt to create a dark atmosphere

It uses a lot off differnet filters. Nothing to do with darkness.

Would watch

The masses understand, only retards seem to have a proble,m with Lex and the degradation of a politician eating from his hands.

>only retards seem to have a proble,m with Lex and the degradation of a politician eating from his hands.
You know, you could just admit you're gay and you like seeing grown men sensually put things in each others mouths instead of jumping through all these hoops to defend why you like it.

I don't love it either, but at least it doesn't look like a TV movie like every MCU movie besides Dr Strange and GotG.

This shilling is really getting out of hand. Keep it on Sup Forums.

Should have been Morgan Edge. That would have been a fun take on him.

He does have daddy issues

The tasty flavor of Jolly Rancher must be made known to everyone.

It's cherry.

would have made such a good joker

go read Birthright

Snyder actually doesn't use lighting filters, he uses lighting and normal post-production methods to enhance it

batman-news.com/2017/02/17/zack-snyder-batman-fight-scene-justice-league/

I like the scene too

you are an idiot if you think Joker would take the time to ever do something this subtle. He would never have an interaction this personal with anyone.

>hahah your opinion is bad because you are passionate about this movie

I'll never understand idiots like you

>having autism and spam kino memes its being passionate

I get it now
You are very passionate user

Kek

Yeah because we havent gone over this movie with a fine tooth comb already and theres something to talk about, neck yourself, all of you

Looks like this grumpy gus needs a jolly rancher

Someone should just put the whole movie into webms and dump them in a thread.

product placement

No..

Certainly there's not an absolute madman out there who would go through that much trouble...

couldn't be

If they did it they would certainly make mom freak.

>GET THIS HOTHEAD A JOLLY RANCHER

It would be extremely cherry.

Nah, he'd be a good Riddler

for chew

Birthright is decent, this shit isn't. What is your point?