According to nightly news Trump will be cutting funds for education programs and educational television for military...

>According to nightly news Trump will be cutting funds for education programs and educational television for military support
>no funds means no PBS
>No PBS means no Arthur or Sesame Street
>No Arthur or Sesame Street means no new memes

Well congrats your horse cock sucking faggots. You killed the only thing enjoyable on tv. But hey it's okay because it's all for the fight for oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/trump-budget-would-end-federal-funding-for-arts-endowment-pbs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good. black people memes suck anyways.

>black people memes
So on a scale from 1-10 how badly molested were you?

>pbs as a network is really solid with highly educational and informational, fun and interesting content
>the youtube channel is pure cancer
why is this?

Idk, look in the mirror really hard and I'm sure you'll have the answer

I don't understand how you can rationalize further cuts to education.

We don't spend shit on it.

This Facebook post from Sesame Workshop is relevant to this topic.

>Sesame Street was created to provide early access to education for all children.
>Research shows that high quality preschool educational experiences are a key determinant in an individual’s lifelong learning outcomes.
>PBS makes Sesame Street available to all Americans, and thereby continues to play a major role in helping less privileged kids gain access to preschool education that has proven and enduring value.
>While Sesame Workshop currently receives no direct funding from CPB or PBS, we stand firmly and passionately in support of the vital public investment that allows them to continue this important work.

based Trump redirecting funds for better shit than outdated television channels that was the foundation for our libcuck society anyways

>you should accept everyone no matter what!
>just be yourself!

>Arthur hasn't been worth anything for a number of years.
>Sesame Street has already jumped ship for funding through HBO and basically uses PBS to air year-old reruns

>education programs and educational television
>not left wing indoctrination

What? They have lots of good content.

Have fun paying the wall with your taxes!

With the money we're already spending on it, you'd think we'd have a higher overall quality of education. I don't think our problem is simply one that can be solved just by throwing more money at it.

The network does.
the youtube channel last I checked had a bunch of privilege politics bullshit.

>no more word girl
>no more arthur
>no more sesame street
WE DID IT BROS
WE SAVED THE WHITE RACE

Uh-huh so where did uncle Fred touch you?

id rather pay for the wall rather than left wing media that I have no say in

You what we dont need more of? Educated people. Thus Trump is securing the next wave of republican voters. He's a good business man I'll give him that.

Gotta pay for that wall somehow.

I feel bad for the kids. I really think educational shows are important to kids especially when there will made like WordGirl. If school is boring to kids they can watch a fun educational cartoon.

I forgot that I should be specific about PBS Ideas.

It's also not going to be fixed by cutting either.

At least it's not wasting money anymore though.

>no PBS
>no Arthur or Sesame Street
please tell me this is true

its not like white kids watch that shit anyways, who gives a fuck about niggers and illegals?

The Arthur threads on Sup Forums were legit the comfiest I have ever been on Sup Forums.

This is a thinly veiled pol thread though, so fuck off OP.

>eh it's not fixing the problem
>let's deprive it of funds, that'll fix it

This is what conservitards actually believe.

Fuck you my white ass loved Arthur

Education should be handled by the states, not the federal government, yes.

>cutting funds for education programs and educational television for military support
Trump is slowly growing into the fascist meme. Invasion of Mexico when?

>Democrats means of getting more voters is bringing in as many uneducated, low-skill people from third world countries as possible.
>Republicans means of getting more voters cuts out the middleman by making the resident population less educated.

Kinda shitty parties you've got over there.

That 0,01% of the federal budget that was going to public broadcasting is sure to going to be useful

That's what? 450 million dollars?
You can build 150 miles of wall with that kind of money.
That's 1/25th of the wall finished already!

take away funds from television, something that has been rotting our children's brains for years

why is this a bad thing again? oh right because it teaches kids not to get their news from bias media

Fucking this

Where's Mr. Rogers when you need him?

Oh wait, he's gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q

Republicans are really doubling down on making sure people in flyover states will be completely retarded in the future.

I guess that's as good of a long term game plan as any.

There are many pbs YouTube channels. A few have good content, mainly the science one.

That channel is basically dead. No new video in three weeks. They seem to have already moved most of its resources to other projects

>durr only dumb people vote republican
if so then why does commiefornia, degenerate florida, and the shitstain of the world; new york, vote for shillary?

The Department of Education didn't even exist until 1979. We gave it a good few decades. It's a failure. The US thrived for two centuries without it, it can do so again.

>That channel is basically dead. No new video in three weeks. They seem to have already moved most of its resources to other projects
Sure hope so. That channel's a toxic waste dump.

T. Russian poster

>its a Sup Forums discusses politics thread

Because she doesn't let Russia piss on her face

Because only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump.

All city people voted for Hillary.

>education programs and educational television
But those only serve to educate the poor.
And neither party cares about poorfags, so why are people complaining?

PBS was more or less an alternative to doing homework for me. I watched PBS in-between Kids WB well into sixth grade. They were doing something right.

>all city people
>inner city black kids are super smart guys

>florida voted shillary
what did he mean by this?

This . Kids are going to get dumber because of this .

All I know is that as soon as Trump got elected the GOP tried to obliterate the ethics panel.

Yeah, that's the party that runs the country now. Thanks.

I think you need to reanalyze this worldview very harshly user, it's not doing you any favors at all.

everybody pay attention to this great example of what can happen when you take away a child's early formative education

All states that are world leaders in science and education with the biggest economies, richest people, highest educated populace and overall best states in this pyramid scheme of a union. I wonder why they didn't go full retard like the inbred mongoloids in red states and vote for a complete slimeball.

Does this mean black twitter memes will be in a state of decline or not?

Are people significantly smarter now than they were in 1969, back when PBS didn't even exist?

It's almost like nobody learned a damn thing from this election.

actually yes

Wisconsin was a blue state since Reagan.

You forgot about them trying to discredit and bury CBO after they made it clear everything the current government is doing is screwing over the poor and benefiting the rich. As if that was a big secret.

>urbanites are this retarded
I bet you don't even understand how food works, like it just shows up in the supermarket so you can waste energy doing pointless shit while praising your leftist mayoral dictators.

The worst part about this is that...

Mister Rogers is dead.

He can't save it this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

I'm going to need to see some statistics.

Yeah that refugee crisis in America is insane right now. And that

Yes they are. There would be more smarter people if birth control was passed and all the incestious inbred babies weren't allowed to live, but hey Trump wants stupidity to breed

Preaching contempt for your constituency and trying to guilt and make them feel legitimately like bad people so they should vote away their sin doesn't seem to actually work in reality.

>people think the PBS is educative

I'm glad he's not around, to see what we've become. He'd be so disappointed.

state a metric, i'm sure everything I say will be contested somehow

>test scores got better
>they just made the tests easier

>more people going to college
>liberal brainwshing and colleges doing affirmative action

>more scientists, engineers, and white collar job growth in america
>democrats funding immigrants coming in and that's not really americans

Mr.Rogers would have told Trump to stay the fuck out of his neighborhood

I agree. Red states are full of such hard working and brilliant people that we should immediately stop money transfer between states via federal funding. After all it's all the stupid coastal states that are suckling at the teet of the actual money makers.
Oh wait, the redneck states are completely dependent on rich blue states covering their asses. Like the lazy inbred bunch of white trash they are.

>Trusting ALABAMA, OHIO, UTAH, TEXAS WITH EDUCATION

I can't wait for the release of the new bible, where Jesus gets off the cross and shoots down those Jews with his double barrelled shotgun.

>Implying immigrants give a fuck

Pretty sure a fuck ton of asian communities voted for Brexit, because they didn't like the fact that Jean could live here more easily than their relatives.

>Arthur and Sesame Street are now biased media sources

Fascists fund education, under the rule that they follow the line, and support their leader.

Breaking down education and health care is literally anarchy.

That's hot

>if birth control was passed
Birth control is entirely legal in America.
Roe v wade cannot be overturned by presidential action.

You do not understand how separation of powers works.

What are you rambling on about, user? You seem to be under the delusion that I was suggesting there was a conspiracy to "take over" your country.

>I made a post!

You managed to misrepresent the argument and completely ignore the point of the post.

Well done.

I'm not conservative, but I would like to see what kind of chaos would happen if federal funding got slashed by 30% to the largest universities, without being allowed to raise tuition prices more than 5%. Just because I'm curious which programs and departments they'd end up slashing.

Of course that wouldn't actually happen, though

Most textbooks are printed in Texas. :^)

They teach kids to read and count.
That's liberal propaganda and brainwashing 101.
A true american patriot is illiterate and completely dependent on his betters for big number talk.

>you shouldn't watch pbs
>I think educative is a word

lets see here

user, what do you think would happen if the red states of your country simply disappeared?

Prove it or you're a lying whore

kek

Pay for your own shows, like every other network does. Lazy liberal.

>I made a reply!

Did the OP ever even provide a source of the topic of this thread?

Oh so you're not even American but you're pulling retarded shit directly from your asshole. You can go discuss your own politics elsewhere. As an American I don't tell you how your country works because hey I don't know, I can't make the call, so don't try it with mine.

>china, korea, japan, and singapore have highly funded education programming on television
>america doesn't
lmao

Oh my god I thought this was a joke thread at first but people are actually arguing about this.

Fucking kek.

Not that guy, but our IQ would surge upwards. Plus, the giant hole in the ground could probably be used for Geothermal energy.

If they were "reset" we could mechanize and modernize our agricultural infrastructure.

All that land would be re-purposed and put to better use.

You only use the word indoctrination to make what you're doing sound important.

>being illiterate is awesome!
>goes on Sup Forums
Please casterate yourself

not defending his post user, but educative is a word

>President Trump's first budget blueprint is calling for the elimination of federal funding to a host of arts and humanities programs, as the new administration seeks to redirect taxpayer dollars to defense.

>The blueprint released by the White House “proposes to eliminate funding” for: the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which sends some money to PBS and National Public Radio.

>Federal funding of arts programs, including money for public radio and television, has been the target of Republican administrations and congressional budget hawks for decades.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/trump-budget-would-end-federal-funding-for-arts-endowment-pbs.html

I feel sick but it's better to use fox news so Sup Forumstards can't cry fake news and derail the thread.

Hey fuck you man

there's nothing wrong with horse cock

This budget is shit, but cutting PBS is not the problem.

I think that post was a joke, user.

>I feel sick
the common libcuck fee-fees approach