ITT: Costumes you unironically love

Though when they drew it with that stupid transformers visor helmet or made it look even bulkier significantly made it shittier, not to mention the last iteration they had of it with the above additions and a red color scheme.

I just wish he had proper boots on instead of dual colored footies.

Really I just love the cape attached to the shield.

>Eradicator and Azbats team-up never
God-fucking-dammit.

I think it'd be fine without the midriff.

That was easily the best of Thor's crappy 90's designs.

>Not wanting Thor abs
dyke

Scarlet Witch's Pink bodysock is BY FAR the sexiest part of her costume, she just looks generically slutty without it.

Unironically the best of his costumes, he looks like a fucking giant penis with the hood mask. This costume is dignified, bombastic, and not just a recoloring of Cap's outfit

I feel the same way. I also like the small redesign he got in the post-Final Crisis Outsiders, even if it was just changing the background on his shield.

pendant and the boot contrast is gay as fuck. Looks like the queen's dominatrix

>Looks like the queen's dominatrix
>implying thats a bad thing
all of my wew

Is the 90s the most visually recognizeable era of comics? 90s redesigns and new designs were so far removed from classic capes that they have rarely endured into later portrayals of the characters.

I'd like it if the lion was on a proper heraldric crest rather than just slapped on his chest

what do you mean?

The eyes on the cape give the costume a perfect balance of camp and ridiculousness.

>Is the 90s the most visually recognizeable era of comics?

Not really, I wouldn't say.

If you're well versed enough in comics, you'll probably have a decent go of identifying a particular page pretty well.

They should have been the Dark Trinity with Artemis

that's usually due to printing methods and dominant artstyles. but, like, you have the same artist draw five or six costumes belonging to previous incarnations of the character and the 90s one will stick out like crazy.

It's better than the Redwing costume anyway.

I like this outfit a lot even though Shayera isn't the one wearing it

It's really that classy sort of slutty that Dick deserves.

Why have I never thought of this? I would buy the living shit out of that comic.

Not gonna lie: As silly as it may look, Feral Luchador Wolverine has a special place in my heart.

>heraldric crest
I think he means it a proper Coat of Arms style emblem, instead of a basic silhouette on a jumpsuit.

I do like the bone-claws, but question how he can fit those inside of his arms

the dickbats costume in that comic with the long coat is also very badass.

I like how it ties together, bold colors over Surfer's plain body, etc

Loincloth+fur cape=perfection. prove me wrong

Same, also that Jasonbats suit from Battle For the Cowl was fucking beautiful, I don't care about how edgy people think it is, it's fucking awesome.

As for pic related, aside from the stupidly weighty helmet I think this is great. I wish I'd come up with the design myself and made mad bank over a stupidly OTT villain with Stryfe's design.

But this design is actually good.

IDK man, the sillily menacing helmet kinda tie sit all together

I really want a bunch of Euro sci-fi artists to take a pass at Stryfe.

>Same, also that Jasonbats suit from Battle For the Cowl was fucking beautiful

Hell yes it was.

Cover midriff.
Fully expose arms or cover them with scalemail.
Remove groin brace most importantly.
And this would be good.

It looks fucking magnificent when done by a proper artist instead of that godawful hack.

no cape?
why is everyone so offended by Thor's abs?

That was genuinely great.

hey, since you guys are critics...whats your favorite Gilgamesh/Forgotten One outfit?

>no cape?
Nope its there.
>why is everyone so offended by Thor's abs?
The problem is the half uncovering of them.
Ether have him be covered or have him be shirtless the half way up crap is just fucking bizarre.

I fucking love it when artists use the helmet fins to evoke a crown.

Agreed. But when I was 10-12 years old reading X-Force I loved liefeld's art. Now from a nostalgic perspective it looks awful but will always hold a special place. His shatterstar was always awesome.

This blue and chrome spiked relic of the 90s is simply glorious to me. Waaaay better than green and steel.

Bless you user, I have hardly any well done Stryfe art.

Anything that involves a leather jacket is the bomb in my book. Also while I prefer the classic Superman costume I wish he would've kept the Godfall costume.

I love the cape.My favorite Supergirl design.

I think it's perfect character design.

The eyes can emote through the goggles, but the goggles can emote as well by changing shapes. The mask hides enough to make his identity peek out, which works fine for the way his character but also for viewers to get a feel of what Buddy looks like.

Spandex is a great colour, the jacket is just a perfect addition to it - and although a lot of heroes look like this Animal Man is probably the best looking of them.

Love is a strong word, but I nonetheless adore Murder Prime's third redesign even though it doesn't even look like it transforms into something. It looks better off like a Cybertronian form but fuck it just looks so good that I have a love-hate relationship with it.

I'm sorry Sup Forums

Isn't that the devil cop Batman's mask?

I personally don't hate Duke's look it's his character that's uninteresting and bland

It would be better if he had a different motif other than bat. Also if he superpowers or a personality.