Little foots mom

When
I have no one to scare, I get very frightened myself

RUN

>First post isn't Magic School Bus guy pulls his space helmet off

I didn't understand that
I remember reasoning:
>So he has a gun?
>There is a guy who regularly throws fireballs at people.
>There are several villains with superpowers.
>Everyone should have a gun.

I remember thinking:
>Those guys are shit
>Shoot them all! Shoot them now!

this was the scariest shit for me growing up

i dont think anything else comes even close, i wonder if they were aware how creepy early CGI was

I have absolutely no idea what that was supposed to be. It's not like he was frantically devoured by them, but it seems clear that he effectively died

Stimpy's Invention

>conservatives actually think like this on a daily basis

Explains a lot, actually. Really makes you think.

That 3 second scene of the blue fetus telling courage "youre not perfect"
It came out of nowhere and was like baby's first jumpscare

T. super powered freak who has been shot

Well it's have some kind of defense or none at all. I mean take away the rules writers set up, what would stop Superhumans from deciding to claim the earth and put the lesser humans to work as slaves and servants?

The problem with everyone having guns is that not everyone will be competent with how and when to use them, even with extensive training and practice.

There were a lot of moments from Doug that made me extremely uncomfortable. He was so awkward and always made terrible social decisions. It hurt to watch.

As an adult I couldn't watch The Comeback or Hello Ladies for the same reason.

I can't find it but there was this one Ducktales episode where one of the kids (Dewey I think?) wears one of those fucked-up old-timey braces.

I don't own a gun and am not conservative but if I lived in a shitty comic book universe I probably would.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc

I'm pretty sure this made everyone uncomfortable. How did I fuck up posting this before.

Mutant pig disgusting mutie genocide best day of my life

That made me laugh my pass off.

Doug was plenty cringe for me watching it too. It was cringe enough to teach me NOT to be like Doug.

Kaa. Just Kaa.

Stephen Holloway's voice for him just made me feel uncomfortable. Like I'm being verbally molested.

I feel the same way about universal suffrage.

>living in a town filled with super powered criminals
>not wanting to use anything you could to defend yourselves
Opinions on guns aside, that's just being smart.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you, that's clearly a Human.

>uber meta humans roam freely unchecked
>not conceal carry
Canadian, am I right?

Yeah, of course I'd call that human a human. What else would I call it? He does look pretty wimpy, though. I bet he's a total coward. I'd even go as far as to call him a chicken.

Yeah, but restricting voting rights and using tests to determine who can and can't has a really ugly history and can go really bad really fast.

Not EVERYONE needs a gun all the time...that's why we have people who are (supposedly) competent with them, professionally.

I mean, I'm even fine with not very competent people getting to have them while they're isolated and can't get help from said professionals, but "all the time" can get ugly and dangerous really fast.

Forgot the context

>brought gun to school with the soul purpose of murdering his bully
>accidently shoots Statics buddy instead

>not everyone will be competent with how and when to use them, even with extensive training and practice.

so, like cars then?

Not quite, cars kill many more people than guns do.

to be fair, everyone was chill with the inhumans genociding the mutants. nobody cares about them in universe anymore. the only guy who still cared is dead.

>"It hurts! It really hurts! It's not like on TV!"

>cops are literally on a rampage killing blacks and innocents on the streets
>they are totally proffesionals, guys!
i'm actually more scared of cops than criminals thanks to the news.

That's redicu

>cops are all evil racists
>only cops should have weapons

I am always amazed that the left can somehow think both of these things at the same time.

I wonder how much the maker of this show got paid to scare the shit out of children.

I couldn't tell whether or not Doug was supposed to be a cautionary tale or just surreal

>cops should protect people from evil racists, not be them

You forgot the most obvious part.

That ain't a human! He's a chicken, I tell ya'! A giant chicken!

Your post really gets the almonds going

Stupid, humans featherless bideds

>it's a Sup Forums thread devolves into a political argument only the two fags posting back and forth at each other give a fuck about episode

Glad to see this place going the way of Sup Forums.

I think that was Quack Pack

>>cops are literally on a rampage killing blacks and innocents on the streets
>literally
man, I wish. We need some Dredd up this mmotherfucker

let us keep discussing cartoons please

t. Diogenenes.

It was the first time a cartoon aroused me.

Based on news reports, i picture the cops driving around and just lighting up motherfuckers who look non-white.

You'd think they'd be for gun rights as a contingency plan, right? Because thinks like that CAN and WILL happen. I have no sympathy for the American Left at this point.

I only saw one episode of ren and stimpy as a kid. It was about giving birth to a fart? I didnt get the humor in them overreacting and such, it just felt terrible.

DON'T CUT US OUT ROCKO!

youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY

Are you literally retarded?