>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.19: Twin Suns (March 18)

>Rebels 3.18: "Double Agent Droid"
mega.nz/#F!GAF3XJrL!Fj3En9Z3z-SV81mu25dW4Q

>Rebels Recon: Double Agent Droid
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkbREgcp6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hux

Nice hat.

Is thread dead?

mfw everyone is avoiding rebels spoilers

Oh fuck, that's right, KENOBIOUIHKSWAJNBDJ is tomorrow, right? Is it a two-parter?

>Oh fuck, that's right, KENOBIOUIHKSWAJNBDJ is tomorrow, right?
Technically early saturday morning, but yes

> Is it a two-parter?
No.

It is time.

I'm really interested in seeing this new Kenobi actor's performance. From what I heard, he sounds exactly like Alec Guinness.

What are you guys hoping for in the episode? Maul coming to peace with things, dying, or something else?

WHO CAN DEFEAT TARKIN'S STAND??

Was this real

Bet your ass, you must.

Actually, I think the text might have changed a little, but that it was an actual ad.

I'll be damned

There was an user in here the other night talking about sick audiobooks. Are you around?

general Cucks

Poor Hux. They're gonna have to do some crazy shit to redeem him.

Phasma has it worse

Yeah... Kinda hard to come back from being literal Space Hitler.

Any games that you were still canon?

Hard mode:
No KOTOR/KOTOR2

*that you wish were still canon

Pic related.

Republic Commando

Republic Commando
Battlefront 2's 501st Journal
Bounty Hunter
Rogue Squadron

>Republic Commando

Abso-fucking-lutely. I doubt we'll ever get another game, but fuck, I'd love one from the Imperial perspective.

I wonder if EA will appropriate Rogue Squadron the same way it did with Battlefront, but let Criterion develop it, the same way they did with that X-wing VR mission.

Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire.

First live-action Star Wars ANYTHING since ROTJ, the costumes were the actual movie props, there's nothing that conflicts with existing Canon and it brings a fun new ship in the TIE Phantom. It fits in neatly and has a special place in Star Wars history.

Republic Commando is a must, it's begging for a sequel. Have the boys hunt down rogue clones, Jedi and terrorists for a bit, before dangling a lead of Sev. Second chapter can be them going AWOL finding him, and the third can (if Disney REALLY wants to push the pro-rebel thing) have them defect to the Rebels and, in a Splinter-Cell style, take on their former Commando comrades.

I thought he meant redeem as in make him a worthwhile character. I'm somewhat interested in seeing what they have planned for Kylo after killing Han, but I don't care what they do with Hux or Phasma at all. Hell, one of the few things I enjoy about the Poe Dameron comic is how Terex doesn't give a single fuck about her.

>Rebel Assault II
Dude, I just discovered and downloaded this game a few days ago! I don't care if it's a rail shooter, it's damn impressive and cool, especially considering when it was made. I really like what I've seen so far.

And I can't believe we all keep coming back to this, but do you think Disney would go for a full-on T-rated, story-driven Star Wars shooter for RC2? I really, really want to hope they would... I'm really curious what direction Battlefront EA2 will take.

Hux actually has a fair bit more to explore regarding his character, I think. Ol' Armitage has some major daddy issues, and I really want to see what the foundations of the First Order were built on after he and Sloan joined up with the Eclipse.

what's the most retarded thing in canon at the moment?

I've heard there's some dumb shit in the Poe comic, but other than Wendig's writing, nothing else is pissing me off, really.

It's more a bunch of little things that bother me, like how TIE fighters are pressurized now, stuff like that.

this and karbin

Not wrong

... Maybe a little wrong.

Just played a little of Rebel Assault II.

FUCK that YT-1300 mine shaft level.

i like star wars

The fuck is wrong with you?

>sev

>Regular Tarkin, Emo Tarkin, Silver-Tarkin and Zombie Tarkin

Could Silver-Tarkin beat Sliver Surfer?

Totally
Silver-Tarkin flies around on a Silver-Death Star

>Darthlactus is nigh

Summon the Drawfags!

Would Darthlactus be eating the Death Star?

Also, I want to see Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, Artoo and Threepio assembled in all their silver-age glory as The Rebel Six. Obligatory Kirby Crackle in the background.

"The Force..."

>Rey goes up 10 levels and whoops Kylo

IT'S SO SILLY

No. It's awesome.

or because kylo ren was shot in the chest and was bleeding and in a lot of pain?

so hype

>What are you guys hoping for in the episode?
Kenobi chops Maul's head off. The head rolls down the back of a dune and disappears. Neither Ezra nor Kenobi see the head sprout legs and scuttle off, but we do.

Tarkin family reunion.

Cylo. He is literally the Legends Palpamemes 2.0, except he is as much canon as any of OT movies.

I need a better name for this image.

what is the reasoning behind that shit again?

Guy was working undercover for a Jediboo Hutt and learned to use a lightsaber for the sake of gladiatorial fights.

How does that work, exactly?

> google that up
> centipede hutt

that is sick, honestly

How likely is Luke to show up in Twin Suns?

I'm banking on a wordless cameo with the Force theme playing in the background.

Maul will kidnap him

>Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire.
I beat that game as a kid and it was one of the best star wars experiences ever. How does it hold up now?

Maul is looking hard for an apprentice. He's looking even harder for a chance to wreck Kenobi's shit though, so I don't expect him to notice Luke, even if he sees Luke pulling off some force assisted womp rat whomp-ing.

I guarantee he'll have a cameo of some kind

The lightsabers create a downwards energy draft and the sith uses the force to create an uplift. it looks cool thats all that matters

it looks stupid you dipnut

That's pretty irrelevant. The force isn't dependent on physical strength. (see: 800 year old cane-using toad channeling the force to hop around really fast)

>it looks cool
No it doesn't
It looks the opposite of cool

repulsor in the handle

Hahahahah fucking dipnut

I don't see how this would be retarded. The reasoning for his having a lightsaber are sound, and his knowing the basics behind wielding it perfectly understandable.

In some Recon segment Pablo pointed out that the spinning blades were accomplished by repulsors in the grip. Once they're there, adding an "In Case of Pissed Off Sith" button for last ditch escapes seems prudent.

why would there be repulsors in the first place?
no, we're back at the age old question - why were those spinsabers designed in the first place?
from the in-universe standpoint, that is

Why are you making it into such a contentious issue? They came and they went.

i am just interested why would they make such an overcomplicated design with so many exploitable flaws, that is all

I'm just as interested in the out-of-universe reason for the spinsabers. Did they actually make toys with that thing?

Am I the only one that hopes Kenobi finally defeats and kills Maul off in their encounter?

Their rivalry is a big thing and Maul, as interesting as he is, needs to die soon. I think it's only right that Obi-Wan finish the job that he started and kill Maul in self-defense. Maul dying by anyone else's hand will feel wrong. Obi-Wan was originally supposed to have killed him in Episode I, so he should be the one that gets the kill now. Plus it finally gives closure to the Satine stuff.

Forget Satine, he did far worse. He killed the based meme waifu

TCW is so redundant.
Obi killing Maul with Qui-Gon's lightsaber was a perfect end.

They should never have brought him back.

Why do you think it's bait ?
I'm a huge TCW fan but I also agree that Maul should have stayed dead.

Maul dies, but he is still in Ezras head talking to him.

Screencap this

That's a hook, there's no bait on it.

I think they just ran out of ideas for clones and jedi fighting robots in S3.

The lifted hood makes him look like a cross between Maul and Ki Adi Mundi.

So, what goes on in the head really is the hard part.

God, nothing makes me more angry than people pretending that obviously sincere posts are bait.

I mean it, it's one of the only things that still gets under my skin because it just shuts down discussion and is just so fucking obnoxious and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE IT.

Well then they are bad writers. The whole Clone Wars multimedia project was fucking great, and they didn't have to resort to retconning the films.

>Maul kidnaps Luke
>Ezra saves Luke
>Woah whats that laser sword
>Pfft I'm a Jedi. Oh karabast gotta go!
>Woah, I know what I wanna be few years later
>DUUUUUUN DUN DU DU DUUUUUN

Why did people here say the Tarkin novel was super boring? I'm reading it for the first time and I'm loving it so far.

>90786336

how? where are they available?

Because it was super boring.

Because people have a too low attention span for Luceno's writing style

no more sleeps until we get to see Maul brutally slaughtered. It will be the most graphic death of any kids show in history.

That's what I thought too for the first 100 pages. And then it drops like a bomb.

im so glad the aftermath trilogy is over. Cuck Wendig needs to gtfo and make way for good authors.

>N-NANI ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkbREgcp6Y

cute!
CUTE!!!!!

>mixing Legends and Canon
>Rey Skywalker
Ew