Are anime characters stronger than comic book characters? Or vice versa?

Are anime characters stronger than comic book characters? Or vice versa?

I have yet to see an anime character punch his enemy so hard he became real

which anime creator could even compete with me?

>bluto survived most of it
what is he
what are both of them

there are multiple bluto's user each one of them died after fighting popeye bluto is a super soldier clone

I wouldn't want to be the comic book or anime character stuck fighting Bugs Bunny either.

Anime has Demonbane
Nothing tops Demonbane

I've yet to see a Anime character punch his own cartoonist

popeye shits on demonbane

You have to be at least 18 to post here

>he hasnt read the new terms
they lowered it to 14 now user

mfw Bluto would beat both Hulk and Doomsday at the same time.

Probably Haruhi

forgot face

>mfw bluto could survive and potentially beat superman without anything holding supes back

Droopy would Shits on Demonbane.

I mean, this may be cheating, but writer self-inserts such as Morrison in Animal Man can beat anything printed on page because they write it. Not even reality warpers can beat him because he wills it all to happen so.

I believe there's not much of that in manga/anime due to series being self-contained rather than long running and therefore there's less chance for this kind of meta commentary.

on 3d user

why are weebs so obsessed with power level contests?

What about manga authors who over exert themselves and die due to having to write a 21 page comic a week?

Their work literally kills them.

Because shonen manga writers with no imagination about how to do interesting battles decided it was easier to just say "he's strong! Look at these readings!" and let the reader feel awed by strength rather than complex battles.

It started to become heavily abused once Dragon Ball hit its time skip. Pre-Timeskip DB had such good fights, dammit. Tien vs Goku and Goku vs Jackie Chun. Those were the days.

Excel is GOAT comedy animu next to Cromartie

Pic related soloes all of Anime and Manga and eats their stories, purely because they are not Superman and do not command a major influence in reality. He literally eats Demon Bane and all the Infinite Versions of him.

The following things top Demon Bane

>Anyone with the Toon Force
>Mandrakk the Destroyer
>The Cosmic Thought Armor
>The One Above All
>The Empty Hand
>Monitor Mind

mxy would fuck Haruhi Suzumiya up quite easily user. Try harder

could anyone beat him?

Considering he is the embodiment of the readers, he can probably only be defeated by DC Comics going out of business.

I still think the Thought Armor could beat him, but DC Comics could cleverly have Empty Hand be able to prevent them from using it rather than beating it. Sort of like him/the reader going "but that's not an interesting story and I don't want to read about it."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he subdue Nix Uotan by luring him outside of the DC Multiverse/DC Comics where he had no power over the story? I'm just a little unsure what happened.

Not especially. It's always just whatever the story requires.

>The following things top Demon Bane

Michael and Lucifer could probably do it, too.

A Delirium not pulling her punches can blight any power or sight, except possibly the acting yaweh. You could play that for a win.

Aren't those guys only Universal?

Bare in mind The Presence/God was made the bitch of Nekron. Or did they pull a "I was just pretending!" ass-pull later?

Isn't the Toon Force neigh unstoppable if the Toon has mastered it? Doesn't that make pic related the strongest beings in fiction?

>Aren't those guys only Universal?

At their absolute max they equal Him in power.

Do Umineko Witches count? Most of that series ended up being basically a tabletop game, where even outside the setting, they can basically throw Big Bangs at each other.

You sound like someone who has only seen DBZ

Yugi beat it :^)

God isn't top dog in DC just so you know.

it's the ultimate form of omnipotence in fiction besides 4th wall breaking shit involving having control over the fiction itself. Toon force characters simply do not have to follow the rules or laws of the setting they are in.

>God isn't top dog in DC just so you know.

Of course. Monitor Mind is theoretically above him in both the literal sense and power wise.

Not sure why you brought it up though? I never said he was. Nice gun jumping, pleb.

>it's the ultimate form of omnipotence in fiction besides 4th wall breaking shit involving having control over the fiction itself. Toon force characters simply do not have to follow the rules or laws of the setting they are in.

So I was right? Or is their some obscure anime character that can top the Toon Force?

While not and anime character, Toon force at its highest will never match something like

or

Super Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagan VS Thought Robot who wins

STTGL isn't even as big as one universe.

TR held limbo in his hand and limbo encircles an infinite multiverse.

Easy now buddy, I was just implying that God isn't on the same cosmic level as those other beings I mentioned, and not on the same level as Demonbane.

Tengen Toppen doesn't even register to Thought Robot. A Multiverse is the size of a germ to the Thought Robot. To the Monitor race, Worlds, Galaxies, Universes and Multiverses are so infinitesimal that they are all collectively regarded as germs or "germ worlds" because there is little difference between them from their vantage point, one germ is the same as the other.

Everyone in this thread could be banned on the grounds that they are below the age of 18.

the future is now old man