What comics are you pulling atm Sup Forums?

what comics are you pulling atm Sup Forums?

I'm pulling:

Batman (DC), Black Hammer (Dark Horse), Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye (DC’s YOUNG ANIMAL), Deathstroke (DC), Doom Patrol (DC’s YOUNG ANIMAL), Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps (DC), Heavy Metal Magazine, Royal City (image), Superman (DC), The Kamandi Challenge (DC), The Wild Storm (DC), Wonder Woman (DC), X-O Manowar (Valiant Entertainment)

I have a subscription to COPRA, my pull list is Astro City, Nova, Gwenpool, New Super-Man, Shade the Changing Girl and Nova
I pick up all of Millar's new work in tpbs, plus Fantagraphics, D+Q and other small press

>Green Arrow
>Superman
>Nova
>Aquaman

I know, I know. I should be supporting the industry but honestly nothing catches my eye.

>Gwenpool
>Nova
>USAvengers
>Flintstones
>Unworthy Thor
>Renew Your Vows
I also had Cage! in there, but it recently ended. Thor and Flintstones are also on their way out, sadly. Flintstones is too good for this world.

>COPRA
>Astro City
>New Super-Man
>Shade the Changing Girl

good taste user. I'm catching up on copra on comixology. I'm also enjoying all the young animal titles but I had to cut down on my pull
so I just left it to Doom Patrol & Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye.

I'm sad Flinstones is going too. I buy the odd issue here and there. Definitely one of the better DC titles coming out. At least we have gay snagglepuss to look forward too. Mark Russell is good creator to follow.

Unworthy Thor has been good. Much better than the other thor title. That's not because I hate whor but Unworthy writing seems better and the art is nice too.

>Aquaman
>Superman

solid choices

How's green arrow atm? I dropped it a while ago. Not a gan of Percy's writing style.

Renew Your Vows
Batman
Venom
Detective Comics
Silk
The Flash
Spider-Man and Deadpool
Harley Quinn's Little Black Book
Champions

Seek help.

Superman
Action Comics
Supersons
Batman
Detective Comics
Nightwing
Red Hood & The Outlaws
All-Star Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lanterns
Green Arrow
The Flash
Titans
Teen Titans
Deathstroke
JLA

The Fall & Rise of Captain Atom
All Young Animal Titles
The Flintstones (will pull Snagglepuss)
The Wildstorm

Want to catch up/start pulling Aquaman, Hal Jordan/GLC, and New Super-Man

are you a masochist? Why are you still pulling champions?

hey norrin thanks for joining the thread. Good taste in comics too. All the titles you want to pull are really solid. Definitely add them if you can afford it

check out some dark horse, image or young animal user. Plenty of good titles coming out.

Captain America: Steve Rogers
Captain America: Sam Wilson
Uncanny Avengers (will give Zub a chance, he's a nice fellow)
Spider-man/Deadpool
Spider-man: Renew Your Vows
Nova
Star-Lord
The Ultimates^2
USAvengers
Moon Knight
The Unbelievable Gwenpool

Will pull All-New Guardians and Royals.
Want to try out Black Bolt due to word of mouth

Tradewaiting for Deadpool since it's in no fear of cancelation

For indies, I got...
The Fix
Green Valley
Hillbilly
Injection
Curse Words

Looking to find a good point to start Wicked/The Divine. Have the first HC still wrapped from IST.

Man, I spend a lot on comics.

I don't particularity like Doom Patrol and Cave Carson is practically crap besides Scioli god doing back-ups

Green Arrow
Blue Beetle
Kamandi
Future Quest
Walking Dead
Silver Surfer
Archie
Afterlife with Archie
Jughead
Sabrina
Betty and Veronica
Josie and the Pussycats
The Shield
One Punch Man
UQ Holder
Rin Ne
Ranma 1/2 2-in-1 editions

And Kamandi!

My pull for floppies is solid DC at the moment. Batman, GL's, HJGLC, Superman, Action Comics, Titans, New Super-Man, Wonder Woman, Flintstones, Deathstroke Doom Patrol and Super Sons

I'm trade waiting all indie stuff and current Marvel can just fuck off

holy shit norrin. You must spend a fuckload on comics

None. I want floppies to die, I only buy trades and omnis.

The storytelling going on in Cave Carson is great man. The art by Michael Avon Oeming is really good. Some nice panel transitions and I'm enjoying the ongoing plot so far.

Not very much. Rebirth kind of bored me and I dropped most of my DC titles. Marvel has been shit for years. And pretty much all the indie stuff I was reading had awful pacing, so I figured I'd just wait for them in trades, if I was still interested at that point.

I haven't even been to my LCS in two weeks because they've had nothing for me. I think as it stands, my list is:
>Optimus Prime
>Lost Light
>TMNT
>Flintstones
>Autumnlands

The only comics I buy are Supersons and Superman because I want to reward DC for an excellent shota.

Superman
Action comics (atleast till #1000)
Batman
Supersons
Nightwing
All-Star Batman
Batgirl (Dropping it soon)
Birds of Prey
Hal Jordan and the GLC
Green Lanterns
Titans
The Flash
Doom Patrol
Deathstroke
Flintstones

Birthright

I also forgot Kamandi Challenge and Wildstorm

>Mark Russell is good creator to follow.
I love him, but at the same time I hate him because both Prez and Flintstones have forced me to reflect on just how miserable humanity is.

i haven't bothered to set up an actual pull list yet since my closest comic book shop is like 25 miles away and i only go in every other week, but these are the books i'm buying currently

bimonthly stuff

deathstroke
superman (and action because of crossover)
green lanterns
wonder woman

monthly
supersons
mother panic
ms marvel
hawkeye

i read a few other things online but i'm too cash-strapped currently to buy all of them so i mainly stick to characters I like most. will probably pick up the trades of Kingpin and Bullseye's solos, first couple issues were interesting. latest volume of Nova is great so far. need to get back into New Super-Man, stopped reading at issue 5 for some reason

Can I post if I trade wait?
Animosity
I hate fairyland
Flintstones
Most mignolaverse shit
Harrow county
Over the garden wall
She wolf
Mimi and the wolves

Is all I'm reading for currently releasing stuff. My backlogs too long for more.

DC
>Aquaman
>Blue Beetle (may drop)
>Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
>Deathstroke
>New Super-Man
>Odyssey of the Amazons
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Scooby Apocalypse
>Superwoman (may drop, waiting for the new writer)
>The Wild Storm
>Wonder Woman
Upcoming titles I'm interested in (and can remember at the moment):
>Snagglepuss
>Bug: The Adventures Of Forager

MARVEL
>Avengers
>Avengers .1
>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Foolkiller
>Hulk
>Man-Thing
>Mighty Captain Marvel (considering dropping)
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool
>U.S.Avengers
>Rocket
>I Am Groot
>Nick Fury

OTHER
>Curse Words
>KISS
>KISS: The Demon
>Moonshine
>Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie
>Old Guard
>Pathfinder: Worldscape
>Skyborne
>Star Trek: Boldly Go
>The Shadow (when it comes out)
>The Spirit: The Corpse Makers
>Vampirella
>Violent Love
>The Greatest Adventure
>Swordquest

TRADEWAITING
>All-Star Batman
>Black Science
>Carnage
>Deadly Class
>Deadpool
>Doom Patrol
>Future Quest
>Low
>Scarlet Witch
>Seven to Eternity
>Spider-Man 2099
>The Fall and Rise of Captain Atom
>The Kamandi Challenge
>Tomboy
>Trinity
>Ultimates

Recs? Anyone want to call my taste shit?

>since my closest comic book shop is like 25 miles away and i only go in every other week
But that's the best scenario for setting up a pull list. Then you don't have to worry about them selling out or you forgetting to buy something. Plus, a lot of stores offer discounts if you have a pull list.

Are you not supporting the industry by buying those comics?

Saga and Southern Bastards are still on my pull list but I haven't picked up comics in months. Nothing is good. Too much PC bullshit and padded storylines.

She Wolf is fucking cool.

The usual gorillion indies
The usual gorillion DC
0 Marvel

DC is shit enjoy your 10 page comic

Still cheaper per page than Marvel. What are they up to now?

expensive comics, shitty paper quality, endless events, shock tactics and forced diversity

classic marvel

Batman Beyond
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Supersons
Doom patrol
Mother panic (dropping)

Kill or be Killed (kind of want to drop)

Red Sonja

Aliens Defiance

Cinema purgatorio

It's pretty good. Not Grell levels of good but much better than what we had pre-New 52 with Winnick.

Thing is I buy digital since I'm from Korea so if I want to find a new comic to pull I have to actively look for it, have it recommended or see it storytimed.

To actively look for it I'd need to know about its existence beforehand so it's kind of complicated. Got any recs?

DC:
Batman
Deathstroke
Green Lanterns
Nightwing
Justice League of America (may drop)
All-Star Batman (cant wait for it to end)
Blue Beetle
New Super-Man
The Hellblazer
Titans
Super Sons
Kamandi Challenge
The Fall and Rise of Captain Atom
Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye
Doom Patrol
Shade, the Changing Girl
The Flintstones
Future Quest
Scooby Apocalypse (pulling for based Giffen/DeMatteis, really hope this ends soon or gets to the fucking point)

Image:
Jupiter's Legacy (holy mother delays, its taking 5 years for 10 issues? fuck me)
Kill or be Killed
Manifest Destiny
Lazarus
Moonshine
Saga

Abstract:
Motor Girl

Dynamite:
Grand Passion

>All-Star Batman (cant wait for it to end)
Just drop it, dude. Stop reading comics that you don't like. Especially if they're fucking Batman.

How is Doom Patrol? I liked the first issue. It seemed a little batshit, but I liked that. I just wasn't 100% on it, and I didn't have the room in my pull list at the time.

He must buy them to try to balance out the wonderful storytelling he does for the rest of us

I agree with that completely but I'm also sort of a collectorfag, hate dropping a book mid way through an arc especially if it a limited series which All-Star is supposed to be.

Honestly will probably end up selling all the issues together of that series because its just not doing much for me at all. Didn't care for Snyder's bat that much but decided to give him another shot on this "mini". Definitely don't plan on buying his shit in the future.

The Wild Storm
The Flintstones
JLA
Ultimates 2
The Unworthy Thor
Captain America: Steve Rogers

Doom Patrol is constantly delayed so the most recent issue was #4. As weird as issue #1 was, everything (and I mean everything) was explained in issue #3. It is probably my second favourite YA title (Shade being first)

I'm liking it a lot, finally the team is about to be together again. The book has been starting to delay though, really hope they get their shit together and back to releasing regularly.

Does this include the May previews? I'm gonna be getting:
Fall and Rise of Captain Atom
New Super Man
Superman
Aliens Dead Orbit
Dept. H
Shaolin Cowboy
Visitor How and Why He Stayed
Black Monday Murders
Seven to Eternity
Space Riders Galaxy of Brutality
Hillbilly (though it'll probably be resolicited)

What titles have y'all dropped lately? I had to give up on the Young Animal titles, and Deathstroke tightly plotted and intricate, but it's really boring.

I dropped almost all Marvel and DC stuff I was pulling.

Goddamn, I think I'm getting burnt out on cape comics.

>Redhood and the Outlaws
>Deathstroke

I don't buy superman/Batman comics anymore, Dc needs more variety.

I dropped JLA, it's been underwhelming

Wild Storm
Flintstones
Deathstroke
Hal Jordan and the GLC
New Super-man
Star Trek Green Lantern
Captain Atom
Captain America Steve Rogers
Nova

Most definitely, but I am surprised over how solid Superman and New Super-Man have been.

Descender
Southern Bastards
Black Hammer
Doom Patrol
Curse Words
Royal City
Green Valley
Old Man Logan
Loose Ends
A.D. After Death

>Descender
Still reading that? I loved the concept, and the first few issues had me hyped, but then it really began to suffer from the pacing issues that plague almost all indie ongoings.

>Marvel
Moon Knight
Daredevil

>Image
The Fix
Black Monday Murders
Kill Or Be Killed
The Few

The Few is a little 5/6 issue series so I'm not sure if it counts. I'm wondering if I should drop it; it's been alright, but not much has happened in the first 2 issues and nothing has really grabbed me, although I do like the art. Might start picking up Doom Patrol since Moon Knight is ending soon and I'm going to be getting Grant Morrison's run with my tax refund.

Thoughts on my list?

>Aqua Man
>Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps
>Harbinger Renegades
>Cannibal
>The Walking Dead
>Rumble

I trimmed it down a bit recently. Thinking about picking up Giant Days rather than waiting for trades like I have been.

DC:
Cave Carson
Mother Panic
Doom Patrol
Shade, The Changing Girl
Super Sons
Kamandi Challenge
The Wild Storm
Savage Things
Supergirl
Supergirl: Being Super
Gotham Academy
Dark Knight III

Image:
The Old Guard
Reborn
Motor Crush
Cannibal
Extremity
Paper Girls
Monstress
Southern Cross

Other:
Tank Girl
Green Valley
All-New Wolverine

Guy above you, what did you make of Cannibal's first arc? Interesting take on the zombie genre but I found it to be a slow burner. Looking forward to where it is going to head in the future.

I really liked it, it's one of my favourite books going at the minute.

I'm not generally a fan of zombie stuff, so it staying away from a lot of the cliche shit is great.

I'm a massive fucking pleb.

The only comics I pull are Transformers because I'm a hardcore Transformers fan and have been following the IDW stuff religiously since day 1. I even have all the Marvel stuff from the 80's and 90's and all the Dreamwave stuff. Besides that, I really like Mark Millar's creator-owned titles, but it sucks following his stuff because he goes like 8 months between issues.