Happy st. Patrick's Day Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIygGNORHWg
youtube.com/watch?v=NcduoPOqb1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>irish holiday
>posts Scottish character

We're all Irish today user

I want to see the Scotsman's wife react to her husband suddenly being a woman.

Stay sober, Sup Forums

Go choke on a potato
oh wait you CAN'T

>tfw I xoibxiswbtally vought a beer today without realizing it's paddy's day

Same thing, much as you lot try in vain to deny it.

Who the fuck cares, Scotslass is hot

I don't' think there is anyone more Sup Forums Irish then her.

The fact nobody can tell the difference should tell you something.

That being that there is no tangible difference.

You can tell the artist of this know nothing of Scotsman. He loves only his beautiful wife, a true family man. Even as a lass

And he is not some pansy to get drunk on such a shitty weak trash like sake.
Also he would never consider this form womanly.

eat a snake

Were you the ones with red kilts or green?

wait, lemme fetch meh snake fer ye

I link to think of her as his good for nothing sister

t.flyover resident

More actual Potato-niggers please.

>He loves only his beautiful wife, a true family man.
Sup Forums wants to fuck the Scotslass so bad that she's actually become a completely separate character from the Scotsman as far as characterization goes.

The Scotsman loves his wife more than anything else and can hold his own in just about any competition, most assuredly including drinking (it would take a lot for the Scotsman to get drunk).

The Scotslass is a tsundere harlot who doesn't give two shits about her wife because Jack is present and gets hammered after one sip of wine.

>"Give it UP for DA BADDEST BITCH IN DA CLUB, it's DA SAH-MOO-RAI!"
>"Yea nah, hol' up baby girl, I'mma let ya chill for just a sec while I take my earrings out. Ain't fightin' nobody with these in."
>"C'mon now, I ain't got all day! Gotta leave me some time to go and steal yo man, ya heard?"

Ulster Scots is a thing.

Top o' the mornin' to ye, Sup Forums.

awesome

>there is no tangible difference
Tell that to Norn.

Don't Scots celebrate St. Andrew's Day though?

>YFW Scottslass actually becomes a complete separate cahracter from the scotsman and she helps Jack

Like I needed an excuse today.

Irish eyebrows are the best
Say irish eyebrows 5 times fast

How many Irish Sup Forums waifus are there even?
>go míshuaimhneas nuair no prátaí gleoite ceann dearg

Art of Scotlass with her wife when?

Not sure if want

>two legs

Erin for best Irish.

1 vagina

Amanda's American

Imagine.

He had a comic book adaption, and he's most certainly Irish. So, Artemis Fowl totally counts.

She's scottish. You can tell from her accent.
Not for long. I've heard that with Brexit happening, the Irish Republic wants unification of the island a la unification of Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIygGNORHWg

Blue Diamond is best Irish Sup Forums waifu

Is this the picture from Wizard Magazine? I think they had smt like that when Banshee died.

>no one has posted best Patrick

youtube.com/watch?v=NcduoPOqb1s

Wait, fowl's Irish? Shit, that actually makes a lot of sense.

And the rest of the day to yourself, Boco.

Yeah. Fowl Manor is outside of Dublin. That, and the author is an Irishman.

I the fuck cares you shortbread-munchin', caber-tossin', pipe-blowin' porridge wog.

Well shit, I'm not sure if I just missed that when I last read the books as a kid or if that was just another thing that colfer didn't expand on. That series always felt a little empty to me, like there was a lot he didn't bother to explore.

That, and I didn't know that you could be Irish and look like Donald trump Jr.

>Garnet sounds British
>Blue Diamond sounds Irish
>Yellow Diamond sounds classical American
... If one more gem shows up with a weirdly noticeable accent, I don't even know what the fuck I'm gonna do.

Seriously? Are we going to meet a French gem next? Spanish? How about a fucking New Zealander, why the fuck not?

They mentioned him being Irish a lot in the books.

Can you lot genuinely not tell the difference between an Irish and Scottish accent?

Ye--thank--was that an insult?

No, it's the proper response to "top of the morning to you".

Oh. Neat, I learned something!

Can you chaps honestly not tell the difference between a Texas and a Tennessee accent?

Nope!

That one I can answer, ironically, a Texas accent sounds less 'southern' than a Tennessee accent. If you hear somone's voice sound like a real hick, their either trying too hard or doing a virginia/Kentucky/ Tennessee area accent.

That was a rhetorical question, the point I was making is if you're not part of or at least very familiar with an accent family it tends to be difficult for you to tell them apart.
aka, Americans can't tell Irish and Scottish apart very well, and British can't tell Tennessee and Texan apart very well.

Who are Fiddler, Blond Dude Lighting A Cigarette, and Cross Face?

And are those leprechauns The Irish Rovers?

The accent, yes. But culturally, y'all niggas are so similar, there's no point in separate classifications. Hell, the accent pretty much IS the only real difference, and most people can't even tell that apart.

That's bullshit. Texans (and the Southwesg in general) are much more liberal then "the south"

The Texas accent is actually pretty non-existent until you get to East Texas near Louisiana or Butt Fuck Nowhere West Texas. Most people living in Houston, Austin, and Dallas sound about the same as anywhere else due to all the immigrants, Northerners, and Californians living there. Houstonians sound fairly normal but they may occasionally slip in a "y'all"

Hear hear. Texas was a swing state in the last election for fucks sake.

Maybe people wouldn't keep mistaking the Irish and the Scottish if you potato niggers kept speaking Irish.

Triggered

Why is Luke Cage here? Is he of Irish decent?

Surprised no one posted this sooner

Eh, she could still be somewhat Irish.
She is a red-head

Póg mo thóin cunt

Redhead means she has a lot of Neanderthal genes.

Sounds like someones salty, what's wrong? Did the English beat your granpappy because he refused to say "good day" in English?

Shame more people don't remember Bridget, the Irish mouse that was Tony's love interest in An American Tail.

Happy Leprechaun Fucking Day!

>American
>(((((((((((O'Neil))))))))))))))
Nice try, Liam.

Come on...everybody get naked!

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT

He died.

The only people who want a united Ireland are Unionists.

Fun fact!

The English were the ones to instigate preservation of the Irish language After the Catholics outlawed it.

The Entirety of the troubles are caused because the Catholic Irish population thinks they have a right to genocide the Protestants.

what the fuck I like leprechauns now

Yeah, but too be fair fuck Protestants

I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose.

The ousting of the Catholics from England and the union to Protestantism was one of the greatest turning points for Britain and the one that allowed it to flourish.

Catholicism was a crushing stone of old Dogma and superstition.

I'd like to bump with Molly.....cause she's my favorite gal??

tfw corned beef dispensation today

How about posting actual irish waifus

I heard you mother fuckers having a Saint Patrick's day thread and didn't say my movies name.

Wasn't that movie Scottish?

Thats actually the reason we wont see a movie;

Colfer wants majority Irish production for any of his properties from my understanding.