Is it weird that I find Maria hill's bitchyness attractive?

Is it weird that I find Maria hill's bitchyness attractive?

No.

Her DC Chinese counterpart is cuter.

Of course not

If that's weird, I don't mind being weird.

I enjoy them both for different reasons.

It'd be wierd if you didn't

How so? It seems to me that all their charm points are in the same family.

No. Smarmy alpha bitches are top tier.

>not liking both
Maria and Dr. Omen are cute. Cute!

Can this be a bad girls thread?

She's a hot bully. What's not to like? It's a shame she's a constant screw up.

Spencer or Bendis? While they both write her as a total bitch, the particular KIND of bitch is different.

No wonder she and Carol are best buds.

No. She would be a tsundere In an anime

That's Maria's big problem, actually. I think Judge user pointed this out, Maria in her current form is little more than a straw man who exists to be proven wrong so the capes can save the day once again.

What needs to happen is that Maria needs to be right for once. Like totally, 100%, no bullshit correct about an issue. She needs to completely outdo the capes and make them look like chumps. Not all the time, just a few times to justify the shit she gives them. But editorial doesn't want her to have a victory because it would challenge the status quo of superheroes being the solution to every problem. Hell, that might even be kind of interesting, and we can't have that.

Pleasant Hill was close, but it was too grey to have a definitive answer, and there was barely any discussion about it. The whole thing was immediately declared wrong because reasons, and the plot interfered to end it before it could be properly explored. Typical.

Unless you still want her when she is fat and old, you are being hypnotized by her boobs.

Is it bad I find bitchyness attractive period?

Perfect Maria Hill

Bad girls are like hot wings, user. They'll give you wicked heartburn, but the succulent taste is so worth it.

The thing about Maria Hill is that everything she does is presented as wrong or incompetent, and herself as a bitch, but nothing she does is really any different than what Fury does. She's just honest about the fact that she's exploiting you. If you compare what happened under her command as opposed to Nick Fury she's really not that much different in the "SHIELD fucks up and everything goes to shit" department.

True. So it's really less Maria's problem and more SHIELD that keeps getting shat on. Except people love Fury for some reason even though he's every bit as much of a douchebag. I hate to suggest the obvious, but really, what other reason is there?

Post some of it then.

the problem is her being incompetent and hated is the point of her entire character, she was Fury's replacement not because she was SHIELD's top agent or most reliable, it's because the government had to cross off everyone else in front of her to find someone that fit what they wanted.

Fury, for the most part, stuck to fighting bad guys and legitimate threats.

>Men love bitches, Women love assholes.

I don't see any drawbacks to her planetary energy shield thing, especially now that the Earth just barely fought off an invasion of giant alien monsters whose sole purpose was to wipe out all life on the planet and nest in the remains.

Maria doesn't have several acclaimed series and minis stretching back to the sixties to her name. She's also a new character, and a very specific character archetype that is almost always presented as a negative.

The problem being that SHIELD's record under her tenure isn't that much worse compared to Fury. That's not even getting into Stark's tenure, or Osborn and HAMMER, or that Daisy Johnson, a superpowered teenager who was functionally Fury's attack dog, somehow managed to become director despite her only being a SHIELD agent on a technicality.

Secret War.

but muh refugees

because it's a stand-in for the right wing stand on securing American border and therefore bad because it hurts the poor alien refuges who would die because they can't get asylum on Earth
also when did alien refugees became such a big thing on 616

Uhhh the problem is Trump?? Bigot much??

t. Carol

When that storyline said they were a thing. I mean, it's not like Earth hasn't been the target of multiple hostile alien invasions by a multitude of alien powers and groups within the past fifteen years, including a coordinated attempt to replace government, military, and law enforcement by the Skrull Empire that in-universe would have happened something like two or three years ago.

In the last few years, there was what: The annhilation wave, the destruction of the Skrull empire, the war of kings, the cancerverse invasion, and the builder war from Infinity. I can buy that those events would cause a lot of refugees, but Marvel should have laid the seeds to an Earth refugee crisis years ago, because now jt just seems rushed

Still mad Colbie didn't cut her hair or get a tan.
Maria's design is fucking pure sex.
The practical reasons are it's most likely a waste of resources and money. As far as I know most threats from space either completely forgo actually just flying in from space or are so powerful that it doesn't fucking matter.
But the real reason is that we know that this is going to backfire big time and play into the villain of the arc's hands.

The problem is that Earth, by galactic standards, is a far-away, backwards, third-world nation. It'd be like moving from America to Siberia to stay with the religious group that lives like they did in the 19th century. Not only that but Earth itself is the constant target of attacks from outer space.

True that earth is a backwater, but it has a really good track record of fighting off stuff. I really wish there had been better build up to "alien refugees on Earth" being a problem than just the last few issues of books

I want Maria to press her heel into my esophagus

Too bad we got this.

No. The bitch fetish is very common. Half of Sup Forums nurses a boner for at least one alpha-bitch character.

Did she ever have a boyfriend?

Not at all. But to me SWORD BITCH > SHIELD BITCH

Nah, I unironically ship her with Cap for some strange reason.

People who argue that often but still are able to work together remind me [spoilers] of my grandparents [/spoiler]

Have she and Cap ever worked together in a healthy capacity?

What is it about bad girls?

SWORD bitch is a half-alien half-mutie who fucks furries.

SHIELD bitch is a pure human who is sexually frustrated from not fucking anything.

SHIELD wins.

No, you're just a cuck.

Whether it's an alpha bitch or a bad girl or just one who takes charge of situations, there are few things more attractive than a girl who subverts the stereotype of a submissive housewife/burden by being assertive and confident.

Personally speaking, I've always been unable to find women who are submissive, meek and "cute" attractive. I just find them to be so shallow and almost contemptuous for some reason. But assertive girls? It's as if they've spent their whole lives trying to break away from the negative stereotypes associated with their kind and, as a result, no longer have anything to prove. They're unabashedly themselves and don't try to be anything else. That kind of self-assurance is hot.

How?

You people are fucking creepy. I couldn't imagine taking the time to create something like this...and then sharing it with strangers.

That's because you're a normie, my friend. Now there's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but you can't stay here.

Being attracted to someone who's overly confrontational, sensitive and aggressive (regardless of gender) makes you a sub. And sub means spineless beta cuck. People who actually have confidence and dignity want an equal.

she seems incompetent, which kills the bitchiness

What if I'm overly confrontational, sensitive and aggressive and she is an equal?

She only seems incompetent because she's largely written by Bendis as a strawman for meddlesome government officials in general.

Teleporters, wormholes, magical transport, hacking, siege warfare, Skrulls/spies infiltrating the building, Negative Zone transfer, Galactus.

Then you're a couple of emotionally immature assholes who have paired off and spared normal folks the headache of being with you.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

She's not bad. Needs to be more bitchy and unlikable though

>Not liking aggressive hate fucking

What kind of faggot are you?

If Carol and Maria got together, would their incompetence double or cancel out?

>Except people love Fury for some reason even though he's every bit as much of a douchebag.

Because Fury had a lot of stories in the past where he's in the right.

>Secret War.

Things from 00's and beyond don't count because that was when Marvel's editorial and writers thought it was great to further lower moral standards for a lot of characters. see also: Xavier in Astonishing X-Men and that Brubaker thing, Spider-Man: One More Day, Tony Stark in Civil War, and a lot of other things.

I mean I know characters have done questionable things in the past decades of comics before the 00's, but this was when it seemed like they were getting lazy about it and justified it by pointing to old stories and taking things out of context while ignoring everything else.

In her defense, she was SUPER hot before she had kids.

Season 1-3 HIMYM Robin still gives me a heart boner.

It's supposedly built to counteract those, or at least most of them.