New episode of Samurai Jack tomorrow

>New episode of Samurai Jack tomorrow
>No Samurai Jack thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXrm0dq_a7E
youtube.com/watch?v=a0ZkhlJUQAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is the mounted samurai guy?

Be honest Sup Forums, did you whip it out when you saw Scatbot?

Current Theories that hold some water.

1) A warrior that completely trumped Jack, thus leaving him traumatized and swordless.

2) A vague representation of his inner demons that he must either conquer or embrace to return to his lost purpose in life.

3) The ever looming notion that there is truly no hope in fighting Aku and that simply embracing his rule and becoming a servant to him is the only real choice Jack has.

... Okay so that last one is more of an interesting character play than an evidenced position, it's fun to think about but probably the least likely outcome.

Someone he once met...
Someone who has surpassed Jack in every way conceivable...

Or it could be the spirit of the sword

Or it could be what Jack would become if he doesn't continue his quest

An ancient king

I hope it's the first cuz I want to see Jack fight that muthafucka.

IF ANYTHING COULD'VE MADE SAMURAI JACK BETTER

IT'S SKULL KNIGHT

this theories are shit, he is jack from the vision on the time portal in the guardian episode you turbo shitter

I'm going with 2. It always shows up whenever he feels like he is abandoning something or someone. At this point it's almost like his guilt when he doesn't help someone.

>he comes back with long white dreadlocks and an opaque green visor that hides that he is blind

... So he's that one dude from Bleach?

Blind Nigga Samurai

>Jack is facing insane odds
>Realizes he is out number
>Scotsman pops out of nowhere with his clan
>"Aye, and I brought some friends along!"
>Woolies, Triceraquins, monkey people, etc all rush in to help
>Fight becomes dire still
>Everything grows quiet
>All split aside for a shadow figure
>Figure pulls out his sword
>Close-up
>The Samoorai is in the hizzow!

"These"

"These Theories"

If you're going to insult someone, do it right.

or cholove from Shaman King

Let me tell you something.

No.

This.

>He turns into the grizzled blind nigga samurai
>True grit and doesn't take shit
>Voiced by Dave Fennoy
>Has his own crew of disciples
>Disciples are various races/cultures that turned samurai

I want this so much

Someone send this to Genndy.

OH SHIT SOMEONE ACTUALLY MADE THIS?

I don't see a master of illusion sent by aku to torment Jack on your list.

Funny thing is, I would be unironicaly happy if they did this

>tfw they will never top this meme man

they already did with Scotsman

"50 years and I'm still pretty! Black don't crack, sensei."

"Even my momma here has missed seeing you. Ain't that right momma?! Mhmmm sho is baby mhmmm"

Jack now is pretty much just Jack from the vision, minus the Leonidas cosplay.

Anyway, it's some kind of inner demon that's manifested throughout his quest. Maybe a vision of what he'll become should he succeed in defeating Aku in the past.

We've had a thread every damn day, nearly every hour since last Saturday. Give it a fucking rest.

Jack's first years after he lost the sword.

>mfw they will

50 FUCKING YEARS JACK

HOW DO YOU LOSE A SWORD FOR 50 FUCKING YEARS

People waited fucking years for this, let Sup Forums have their damn fun

So what's Jack's reaction going to be when he slices someone up and red stuff starts squirting out?

Is it going to stream at 10:30 pm like last week?

no

>pshhh, nuthin personnel, kid

God, I hope not, I hated being a full half hour behind a thread full of people.

Oh I like this one.

I have less a theory and more an observation, which is that mounted samurai's horns do kind of resemble Aku's.

>You will never feel Jack's hand cupping your chin as he shakily asks for permission to kiss you

50 years have passed since the events of the 4th season, but that doesn't mean that Jack spent all of them without his sword... maybe he only lost it for 37 years. or for 43. or maybe for 26? you don't know for sure.

I think it's Jack after defeating Aku in the past, where he then becomes a tyrant as bad as Aku in the attempt to prevent another evil like Aku from rising up.

I don't think Jack's gonna go back to the past. He'll defeat Aku in the future and either die or spend eternity watching over the world since time doesn't affect him anymore.

Since we're off CN we can throw any pretense of a happy ending out the window. Jack might very well die and give the sword to Ashi.

nothing, he already killed worst

>I am going to need many years of therapy after this

He's probably going to go into shock via freakout, following a delusional breakdown and then some scizophrenic hallucination will follow up to play on his guilt.

>Just nuts and bolts

my question is, will he only accidentally kill one? or will it be all 6? I can't imagine he'll keep going after the first one...

>Jack ends up doing that stab and twist thing with his pole arm to a living creature
>pulls out all of the entrails
How gory are we allowed to go now that Jack's on AS? The fact it's on the same network as JoJo suggests very.

>or will it be all 6?
All 6, except Ashi. The only question is whether it'll be in one battle or drawn out across a few fights.

Anyway, a while back it was said that evil can't use the sword on good. Maybe Jack's murder spree will weaken his ability to harm Aku once he gets the sword back.

This season is being wonderful in making me give a damn for Jack as a character. I feel so bad for all of his pain.

It gets better of you mix it with episodes like "Jack remember the past" where it is shiw how he misses his home and his people, "Jack and the travelling creatures" where he confess that it is really hard for him ha ingredients to accept that is noble goal to save the planet has to be so hard and full of violence, and "Jack and the Three Monks" where he had lost all hope of keeping his mission.

So which of the seven sisters will die first. I bet its the girl with the spicky punk hair because I can't have nice things.

>mfw it's Ashi

There was a screenshot from the Behind the Scenes video with a storyboard showing Cowboy style Jack with 3 sisters

You know I'd be down for the adventures of Jack and ghost Ashi, who knows maybe hopefully there will be more than one survivor.

Ashi is confirmed to live and join Jack. It was spoilered in one of the storyboards

She also fights Aku at some point while Jack is chained up

Are the daughters of Aku actually Aku's daughters by blood or are just the product of some crazy cult?

I'm just curious to see how much darker they'll go with Jack's inner turmoil

I'd bet money they're Jack's descendants Aku has brainwashed into a cult. Like as an extra fuck you to the FOORISH SAMURAI

WHIP IT OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=mXrm0dq_a7E

>ITS TIME FOR OUR FINAL BATTLE, SAMURAI

jack's potential

What? Jack doesn't have any descendants, I doubt he has any siblings either.

Crazy cult stuff, Aku taint is usually pretty apparent I mean the Ambassador of Annihilation was more likely to be descended from Aku than any of those girls.

I need this so so so so bad.

No, that storyboard showed him with Ashi and three identical-looking characters that aren't any of the sisters.

well I mean Aku is his stepbrother

I mean his extended family. Like, Aku took the survivors of his people and made them start a cult in his honor. Because fuck you.

So when Jack inevitably starts killing him, he'll be killing his own clan as insult to injury

The latter.
My bet is that they're Jack's biological kids. Either the cult leader disguised herself and seduced him in the past, or they used some kind of science shit where they took Jack's DNA and manipulated it into sperm cells or something. If not that, then distant descendants from his family lineage

Either way, they're definitely related to Jack.

Also the crazy head bitch is talking to an Aku statue and saying he'll grace them with his presence when Scatabot had him on fucking speed dial.

These bitches are clearly fucked in the head.

The mounted samurai is the cult leader woman.

>Either way, they're definitely related to Jack
This. We have no idea what kind of crazy shit happened in the 50 years preceding their birth. Jack might have "stuck his sword" into one of Aku's minions.

Has it already been almost a week?

Yes.

The mounted samurai is the baby momotaro.
He has grown to be a very powerful but cruel samurai and Jack is horrified because he is the one who made him so.

>>No Samurai Jack thread

theres a SJ thread every minute even outside Sup Forums

you guys might need general

>You will never hear Jack whisper "Aishiteru" before you go to sleep

>you guys might need general
For 9 weeks? Nah.

I really can't see Jack having sex, especially after going full ptsd. Beside every time he even came close to liking a girl it blew up in his face.

It's usually difficult to get rid of an established general, they'll have to be driven into containment boards or whole new websites. An explosion of threads that eventually fades out when there's no new content anymore is IMO preferable than a never-ending circle-jerk.

Eat shit

>Beside every time he even came close to liking a girl it blew up in his face
FOORISH SAMURAI

This guy gets it

>I'M PAYING ALIMONY TO A GODDAMN TREE!

BALLS DEEP
A
L
L
S

D
E
E
P

You will never hear Scaramouche whisper Ashiteruze, Babe either

Aku is such a shitposter it's incredible.

I need someone to make a Smug Aku and Sad WoJack

Don't make me bust my gut already user

I like this idea a lot. Representation of the first baddos he couldn't stop without the sword and had to run, getting innocents killed.

>Horizontal monster mash, babe

Which is why I also suggested that someone took his DNA (blood, hair, what have you) and manipulated it into becoming sperm cells via sci-fi mumbo jumbo.

So when is C A R P E N T E R B R U T
youtube.com/watch?v=a0ZkhlJUQAM

meh, too much copyright money

So is there a stream this week?

Didn't they already use it in the trailers though?

yeah but it'll cost them more to use them in the show

Not happening. Just because they used his music for the trailers doesn't mean he's doing the soundtrack.