MARVEL ANNOUNCES SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD

Patriot back!
nerdist.com/marvel-announces-secret-empire-brave-new-world-exclusive/

>Now Marvel is announcing Secret Empire: Brave New World, a companion series to Secret Empire which tells the story of how the Marvel Universe at large deals with the truth about Steve Rogers. The new series, which is set to debut in June, is written by Paul Allor (Uncanny Inhumans) with art by Brian Level (Deadpool) and an army of Marvel’s top creators following suit and detailing how every corner of the Marvel Universe lives in a world overrun by the hordes of Hydra. Brave New World calls out to the larger Marvel Universe as it encounters its darkest days and gathers an army of creative talent to tell the tales of how some of Marvel’s heroes – The Invaders, Blade, Gwenpool, and the All- New Patriot stand united against Captain America and Hydra.

>Due to the manipulations of the Red Skull, Captain America now leads the Hydra charge against the entire Marvel Universe; under this new regime, Earth’s protectors are forced to come to grips with the revelation that one of their very own is now their greatest enemy. An essential companion series, Secret Empire: Brave New World expands on a world under the boot of Hydra and how Marvel heroes, from every corner of the globe, must band together against Captain America—including his oldest allies from World War II, The Invaders. Issue #1 is written by Paul Allor, Jeremy Whitley, and Nick Kocher, with art by art by Brian Level, Diego Olortegui, Will Robson. Issue #2 features art by Brian Level, Tana Ford, and Juan M. Frigeri. Both issues go on sale this June, and you can preview the first two covers down below.

>written by Paul Allor
Who?

>the All- New Patriot

I guess we now know why Eli Bradley hasn't been around for a while . . .

Is this Eli or someone else in the costume?

Also is he on a Goblin glider?

I think it's Ted.

Who are these made up writers that nobody knows
Is it supposed to inspire people to lose confidence in the event, because that's what it's doing

people lost confidence in it when it was revealed Magneto was joining Hydra

The next generation of Marvel wirters.

>Miles Morales showing up in all these variants.

He's gonna have a prominent role, isn't he?

>Covers*

Why the fuck did I say variants?

PATRIOT! YES!

Yeah, it's onvious editors and Bendis hijacked this event pretty badly and are shoving a lot of unecessary characters.

>gwenpool

Read only the Spencer issues and pray his story won't be derailed too much by other characters no one gives a shit about

>Gwenpool
>Whitley
Geez I wonder

what if I don't give a shit about HydraCap, FalCap, and NuFalcon?

>Read Spencer

Is that sam? Rage?

I think marvel won't use the young avengers one, he was omitted in a flash back panel with his teammates.

You don't think them reusing that splash page of Miles killing Cap in Civil War 2 over and over again was just reusing art to pad out a terrible event, did you?

Then read something else.

Miles is the one who is gonna stop it. By snapping rogers neck.

Marvel probably will use waids time displaced cap from 85.

Also this is proably the frist event where earth gets taken over for a while.

Well iron patriot was norman, this guy seems to borrow normans motif.

Coustime has parts of sam.

>Eli with Jeffrey Mace costume
nice

Eli isnt coming back. Says all new.

Why would he do that?

>all of those artists

just how rushed is this gonna be?

> goblin glider

You mean Cap Glider

It's an anthology book, dumbass.

>Miles and Riri on the same team
>In less than 1 year Iron Heart has participated in 2 events.

Is this how you sell a character?

So assuming it ends exactly how we expect, with Miles murdering the fuck out of Cap, will we get a moment of temporary lucidity, where the normal Steve resurfaces and he gets to see everything he's worked for be annihilated?

because Spencer is a hack who coasts on controversy

it'll end with a Cosmic Cube rewriting everything so HydraCap never happened

>Reading Spencer at all.

I want the 'He's a good writer because Superior Foes' meme to die.

He is a good writer though.

It's a freedom glider motherfuckers.

He did some pretty neat stories at the end of Fred Van Lente's G.I. Joe run. A lot better than Van Lente himself, actually.
>All-New Patriot
FUCK
OFF
WITH
THAT

What about he's a good writer because HydraCap?

Another Tie-in book?
So wait, are all of Marvel's books temporally ending and being replaced by the tie-in mini series? Or are they both running at the same?

I've been depressed for the past couple of days, so part of me can't help but think the All-New Patriot is going to be Miles's dad.

Eagle Glider

Eagles soar on the wings of freedom.

Funny, we just had a threat talking about where the fuck Eli and Isaiah have been for the past 5 years.
But is this actually Eli or someone else? He looks too old.

That is the worst costume ever.

Has similar elements to sams costume.

I am very interested to see Namor and Torch deal with al this. After Bucky, they're Steve's oldest friends. And in Namor's case, Steve is one of the few people he respects.

It might be Eli but he reminds me of Sam.

>Now Marvel is announcing Secret Empire: Brave New World, a companion series to Secret Empire

Fucking hell they are milking this to hell and back. I thought it would be a small crossover but now everyone character and their dog is involved.

So it's just Secret Empire: Homefront

>I thought it would be a small crossover
Why would you think that? It's Marvel's big Summer Event comic.

its an anthology book. hes on the cover for one issue of it, meaning one of the side stories probably has him.

plus y'know the Civil War 2 vision of Miles killing Cap...

She's a teen hero.
She will be dead, powerless, forgotten, retconned, impregnated, and/or evil in 10 years or less.

You saying all black people look the same?

If it wasn't by OP I could have sworn it was Falcon because of those orange shades. If it is another character they have to go back to the drawing board because it is too similar to Cap Falcon.

>But is this actually Eli or someone else? He looks too old.

comic book artists can't draw children or teenagers.
news at 11

No.

That being said the bird theme of the new(?) Patriot's costume and the shades makes me think its Falcon.

Steve won't die but he'll be disgraced and no one will trust him again.

Fuuuuck I hope not, Bendis needs to be stopped.

It can't be Sam, we already saw what his new outfit looks like, and he has his own solo so there's no point in having him in this mini.

That might have been Spencer's intention but Bendis and others probably hijacked it and the Editors let them.

It happened to Millar with Civil War, he talked about how other writers and editors wanted him to do things differently and then added shit in their tie in stories that he didn't agree with.

It got to the point were another writer spoiled something in a tie-in before it happened in his story.

Civil War was shit on its own merits, not because of the actions of others

until the next event when there's a colossal evil that needs everyone to defeat and Steve joins in and everyone makes amends because he helps out

I had no idea actually. Looks like Sam is going back to being the Falcon. Still odd that Eli looks like Cap, I doubt he will become the 4th CA since the whole event seems to be a way for Cap to finally return to his normal self. But we will see.

Thanks Obama.

>Gwenpool
STOP TRYING TO RUIN HER MARVEL

Did I said it wasn't shit? I only said that Millar had problems with editorial and the other writers because they meddled with his story.

Obviously they will forgive him eventually but I hope it's not as retarded as the way everyone forgives Tony for his shit.

>I hope it's not as retarded as the way everyone forgives Tony for his shit.
oh it is to laugh

did anyone ever forgive Tony for his shit?

I feel it was mostly a "we've moved past that"

Black General Glory?

Forgiving Steve is easy when you can just blame the Cosmic Cube.
Tony had nothing to justify his actions, he did everything on his own free will.

Wether they did or not it doesn't matter since they always let him get away with shit.

I just hope that with Cap they make it interesting at the least. Like Cap being horrified with himself and remembering everything HydraCap remembered and everything he did.

I wouldn't mind him trying to make amends as a Tbolt or something along the lines, plus I've always like how Steve interacts with c-listers and it would be good to see him working for his redemption and working with messed up villains and gray area characters.

Also I wouldn't mind Zemo being there too since their relationship would be hella complicated now.

>inb4 an X-fag cries about Cyclops

I want Superman: Grounded but starring Steve going around trying to actually help people as an amends for HydraCap when he gets his life back.

but, y'know, not shit.

I think you need to read better shit, kouhai

you don't have to be an Xfag to recognize the bullshit that Cyclops is being subjected to

No it's not, I mean they might not throw him to jail or anytjung but HydraCap still did some horrible unforgiving shit in his name while wearing his face.

Terrible costume, though.

In theory they could put Steve and Zemo on the Thunderbolts team, albeit that would require a writer who doesn't turn it into "Steve and those other guys I guess" to work.

Rage is dead, nigga

It's just a variant cover. There's no hard evidence that he joins Hydra.

How the fuck does Hydra even find enough recruits to take over the world? They've been around and exposed for like 70 years now. Fucking Kamala Khan beats their shit in at the Jersey docks every weekend. They're a joke.

This whole thing is just a parallel for Trump rising to power, isn't it?

Yes

they have a great health plan

I noticed Nicieza is writing for this I wouldn't mind him handling a Tbolts with Zemo and Steve he would make Helmut interesting and his relationship with Steve complex and give everyone member proper screen time.

Also Stuckies would be even more BTFOed

Spencer had this planned before he took over Cap and he based it on an old abandoned Remender plot.

Maybe one of the Brave New World chapters will center on Zemo or Moonstone. Although I can also see FabNic writing something New Warriors or Deadpool related for BNW.

That said I'd happily have Nicieza back on Thunderbolts at least then everyone would be written in character again. And he might do some character repair on basically everyone at this point, but Karla and Helmut in particular.

Well Miles is the one that kills Steve. Would be a reason why he shows up more

Cut off one head and two more shall take its place, user.

Man, I love the Invaders so much. This is going to such an interesting part of the event. I hope they give it some good spotlight.

Thats very obviously Sam Wilson. Seeing as he's giving back the shield next issue of Falcap, it looks like hes taking up the Patriot moniker

>Marvel probably will use waids time displaced cap from 85.
Still thinking that's happening aren't you.

>It's another episode of Nazis are still out there waiting for the right moment.

Can this be considered fear mongering?

Except he's not. We've already seen his Secret Empire costume and he has his own ongoing that's a core part of the event so there's no reason to devote part of an anthology book to "introducing" him. He already has his own book and the other tie-ins he's appearing in for that. This is an anthology for all the people that won't be doing anything SE related in their own books or lack their own books.

What do you mean "considered".

We're living in the Salem Witch Trials III. Hell of a sequel, but I feel like the writers should go back to the more mystical aspect.

Can simply change gimmcks in his own book.

Its going to happen.

>Salem Witch Trials III.

Nigger, they aint killing nobody yet. This is nothing like the Red Scare, let alone the Salem Witch Trials, sjw calling people Nazi for everything and anything is not against 'muh free speech', it's just crybabies complaining.

Nvm. It's nightrasher.

seriously?

Skateboard. The hydra goons he beating up have his gear.

Marvels more likely to combine rogers and sam in one book.