"Is she with you?"

>"Is she with you?"
>"I thought she was with you."

Fucking quips.

Literally one of two quips in the whole movie.

sage'd

The entire movie was a big quip.

>>"I thought she was with you."
Batman, you were gathering information on her. Since you think she's with Superman does that also mean you were thinking about killing her too since she's with the threat?

Just slip that jolly rancher right into my mouth.

>Batman, you were gathering information on her.

Um...no he wasn't

Do you think Zack Snyder jerks off to this scene?

The funny thing about this is it's not even a GOOD quip. Like, I am a legit tired of the Marvel formula and wish they would mix things up a bit, but a lot of their dialogue actually is funny. We rag on MUH QUIPS now but we were all laughing when we saw GotG or Iron Man or whatever.

This shit is not only unfunny, it just doesn't make sense. Batman KNOWS who she is and who she's with. It's like they changed the script completely at some point but forget to take this line out.

>quips
Ah yes, the bane of Sup Forums's existence. Tell me again how casual danger dialogue and a few jokes TOTALLY RUIN something even though that happens in comics all the time.

>but we were all laughing when we saw GotG or Iron Man or whatever.

Not all of us

This.

This quip would fly under the radar of all but the most uptight pricks, except it makes no fucking sense in-universe.

Are you suggesting something?

>Tell me again how casual danger dialogue and a few jokes TOTALLY RUIN something even though that happens in shitty comics all the time.

Do you bleed?

Yes, many of us were shaking our fists in autistic fury, screaming, "THIS IS REDDIT! THIS IS MEMES!"

Yes. It's almost as bad as "I don't see how that's a party."

Sexy

It's just an extension of his daddy issues

Does SHE bleed?

I wonder if Lex does that to the senator a lot. Just every now and then he'll take him to some corner, push him up against the wall, and put a jolly rancher in his mouth. He'll get real close to his face where his breath blows lightly against his face as he tells him the flavor of the jolly rancher as he slides it into his mouth.

>Um...no he wasn't

See
>Batman KNOWS who she is and who she's with. It's like they changed the script completely at some point but forget to take this line out.

I don't laught at TBBT either. I bet you clap too

Are you guys retarded? All he knows about WW is that she is immortal, thats it. All the research he had on her was a single old photo and the image of her wearing a big fucking W on her belt like how Superman wears a big S on his chest. AND it was in the same set of files as the superman data was that Lex leaked to him.

its really not a stretch to think she is also a kryptonian, but he has no reason to kill her because she isnt flying around as a false god. He sends her an email asking "Where have you been?" Implying feels abandoned/fear from the other metas too.

You guys are retarded as hell.

>Thought it was just the typical silly line to sell the trailer like CW's "you just started a Marvel™ Studios presents: Captain America© Civil War®" that would be cut in the actual movie
>It was actually there
>Batman thought WW worked with the guy he wanted to mercilessly la murder but didn't antagonize her too for some reason

The absolute madmen

I did

Batman saying shit like a minute earlier was way funnier than that

Nah, the REDDIT MEMES thing didn't develop until later, when Snyderfags perfected and standardized their shitposting.

Before that they were just shaking silently.

"I've never seen Diana and Superman/Clark Kent have any interaction, nor does anything I've learned about either lead me to think they've ever met."
>I thought she was with you.

You're the only tard here, kiddo.

I've been licking jolly ranchers and sticking them to my genitals for 3 days now.

>Fucking quips.
>complaining about QUIPS
QUIPS IS FUCKING PART OF THE CAPE-COMICS DNA, PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE QUIPS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES.

QUIPS ARE GOOD? QUIPS ARE GREAT, THERE IS NEVER TOO MUCH QUIPS IN A CAPE-COMIC.

That one fell flat, but was acceptable.

The Marvel quip that get me is the LANGUAGE thing in Age of Ultron. Steve was a fucking Army boy, for fucks sake. He wouldn't be such a prick about a few fucking swears!

If he seriously thought they were connected he would've seen her too as a menace instead of acting cute with the snarky comments about her nature or why she's trying to fuck Lex too

But then again, this is the Batman that couldn't put 2 + 2 together about Superman, thus being officially outsmarted by Luthor and Lois fucking Lane, the sky's the limit with his retardation!

>tfw WW starts to slap Doomsday's shit
I wish she was with me.

as much as I hate quips, and I really mean HATE, this line actually didn't bother me. it made perfect sense during that situation. I didn't laugh but it was plausible

now I did laugh at the scene where martha tells batman "I figured, the cape". shit caught me offguard

>BOO HOO WHY ARE CAPE MOVIES SO GRIMDERP
>someone quips
>BOO HOO WHY ARE CAPE MOVIES SO LELSORANDUMB
Make up your mind, casuals.

>liking comics

kys

So is it true in the plot for Wonder Woman that Bruce emails her asking her to join the justice league and she responds by telling him her backstory that he totally didn't ask for?

according to anonymous posters on the Nepalese yodeling forum known as Sup Forums, yes

That's hilarious if it turns out to be true.

"Hey gurl you wanna join my club?"
>be me
>be born in 320 BC

>dat "aw yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about" shake of her head after Doomsday clocks her good

>ctrl f
>no
>phrase not found
>ctrl f
>yes
>1 match
"Ok Wondy, see you there."

That was my favorite part of the film.

Not a high bar to clear, but still.

Ya, it's the first outright joke in the movie. It caught everyone offguard, and got a great laugh.

As much as I liked BvS, a few more jokes would have really helped its performance.

There is a thing called good execution and shit execution.

Autistic can't grasp this concept.

for you

I can grasp my cock and jerk off to Lex sensually putting a jolly rancher into an old man's mouth.

>The only two superpowered beings Batman had seen at the time of writing that script

THINK

Did he think Aquaman was in on it too? Flash? Did he think Superman also was an immortal that fought in WW1?

goddamn you guys are so retarded. First off, Lois only found out Clark is Superman due to a lucky hunch AND Superman admitting it to her himself because he loved her.

Batman didn't even think he had a human identity, most people dont think Superman has a human identity in universe in DC.
Also Batman has no reason to think WW, Flash, etc. are actives menaces that need to be dealt with because they aren't flying around doing shit, they are staying low and not making a scene. If they act up, he'll deal with it then, one problem at a time.

He doesn't know Diana is WW when he sees her in the museum btw. When he does see her in full costume its after he started to trust Superman again.

Batman seemed off the ball as far as "thinking" went. He let lex fool him so easily and never even bothered to give supes a friendly hello. I guess this is before his detective capabilities matured

"Zod was with you, right? And Doomsday?"
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

He wasn't tricked by Luthor really, he had the same fucking goal as Luthor to kill Superman, he was going to kill Superman before Luthor did anything, all Luthor did was push up the time table.

Doomsday doesnt come till after Batman is no longer paranoid about Superman you fucking idiot, and Zod is OBVIOUSLY not with him because they were FIGHTING you stupid ass tard. But Batman still blames Superman for Zod even showing up.

>lex luthor sensualy feeds jeb bush a jolly rancher

I wish I could be that Jolly Rancher and get manhandled by Lex as he roughly puts me in some aging but still very handsome senator's mouth.

CHERRY'D

Bane?

I like to think that guy pissed off Synder so he made him do this scene.

You forgot the BWUUUUUH BWUUUUUUUUH

Bane?

Dude you are dumb.

Stick to Marlel.