I fucking love this villain. Thoughts? He's a better deathstroke than deathstroke

I fucking love this villain. Thoughts? He's a better deathstroke than deathstroke

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappening2015.com/fappening/katie-cassidy-leaked-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this and what is he from?

I'M 10 STEPS AHEAD OF YOU AND YOU DON'T WHAT GAME WE'RE PLAYIN YET

>Who is this and what is he from?
Nobody knows his real name but he's from Starling City.

inb4 the same old "I will make you suffer by trying to destroy the city for the 846785578 time kek"

He is the best villain since season 2 definitely.

He's such a bastard, I love it. I hope they never reveal why he hates Ollie.

>killing your wife because you're butthurt some loser killed your dad

It would have been better had she been in on it the whole time. He went from playing 360d chess to being a nutter in one scene

Wait you people actually think he's good? I mean after the shit show that was Damien Darhk he's a definite improvement, but even then I can't say he's been anything more than a mediocre villain, honestly he's had such a weak presence in the show that Church and Vigilante had more interesting long lasting impression on me than this jack ass.

And that's quite sad considering how boring Vigilante has been

Ollie killed his father season one

The level of fuck you Promie has been throwing at Ollie has been glorious and I really like Chase. It was a bit offputting with the Vigilante bait and switch, but putting Chase and Promie together as one character turned out pretty based.

I don't know if he tops Manu though. One of the most compelling parts of CW Deathstroke was watching Slade become closer and closer in the flashbacks to then just suddenly drop in as the puppet master all along with great.

>Kills his own wife
>Comes to work like nothing happened
Based.

hai guys hows it goin

Neat. This real?

Also is Arrow actually good this season?

Woah. This real?

yeah, it's real. A bunch of celebs nudie pics got released over the past couple days

Its been pretty solid but after last episode It might border S1 territory.

Nice. Got anymore before you get banned?

JESUS
*sweats*

He's not actually Adrian Chase, it's a fake name. Vigilante can still be Adrian.

REALLY KATIE?
SEND LEWDS ON THE JOB?

I love his crazy "I don't give a fuck" vibe,he's such a piece of shit and loving every second of it. All Ollie did was kill his dad and he is reaching Thawne level of hate towards the guy.

>Can't you see, I'm in mourning

You'd think after the fappening they'd learn not to put their photos on the cloud but NOPE.

thefappening2015.com/fappening/katie-cassidy-leaked-photos/

Who else got hacked? As far as I knew it was just Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfreid

Paige from WWE
Trieste Kelly Dunn
Lili Simmons
Rhona Mitra
Kristanna Loken

some other people I don't know who they are.

More charismatic than the guys they got for Ra's and Dahrk

Noice

well it's more the same old, "I'm gonna make you be who you're meant to be"

I want to kiss that mouth full of cum

Where can I find the others like emma's?

Age of shit lords has a link but you better have a good adblock setup