ITT: Charactrs no one roots for

ITT: Charactrs no one roots for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e76ZE9g3LUU
youtube.com/watch?v=aW3Wf8Tt_mw
vid.me/hnZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey man, I've rooted for Furrball ever since I played Babs' Big Break on Game Boy. His theme is fucking tops.

youtube.com/watch?v=e76ZE9g3LUU

>Not rooting for Furrball
Hey hey, I got bat with your name on it.

absolutely not true

Are you telling me no one roots for Jerry? I can't possibly be the only one.

Remenber when Furball let a entire family of fleas live in his fur and drink his blood because they nedded a home and he was felling alone?

Remenber when Furball was kicked from a rich house full of food that wanted to adopt him for being a mutt, so he started to follow a poor kid, not because he had any food, but because he nedded to make him feel happy?

Why the fuck would you ever root for Jerry?

Sup Forums is autistic and just remenber the meme episodes where Tom was not being a giant asshole, he was not even a good Housekeeper

Furball had a good life.

Jerry is a mouse. He is vermin, he is not supposed to be in the house or on someone's property. You wouldn't root for a mouse living in your house, would you?

i know nothing about, you but i can tell you that you are an asshole

>being owned by Elmyra Duff

that's hell not life.

Because if he could Tom would literally eat him. I mean, accuse Jerry of being unnecessarily cruel all you want, it's still his survival that's at stake.

This is his nature and he is a cartoon character, and Jerry still protects innocent animals that the own owners of the house don't want Tom to eat and cares for Nibbles. I can root for Jerry because i sympathize more for him and i like his personality better, like i can root for the scammers from EL Dorado or Dick Dastardl

In the same logic i wouldn't root for a cat that also steals my food, stabs me in the back and wrecks my house doing parties while i'm out

She was funny in small spurts, don't need her being everywhere.

he was only hungry.

But I'm rooting for her... to get cucked

Oh, it's just a few broken bones and a few bouts of asphyxiation.

Furball was cool fuck you.

90% of the time sure he's being a fucker. There are those moments Tom did infact have it coming.
But man some of those 90%, he's a fucking faggot.

dud he ever "won" ?

After dealing with a rodent infestation myself, I have zero sympathy for Jerry. Tom is justified in trying to rid his family's house of vermin.

>vermin
>infestation
ITS ONE FUCKING MOUSE JESUS CHRIST

Fuck that whole show, I had to wake up early on weekends and wait for two hours for that shit to be over with so I could watch Teen Titans and Spongebob

he gets fed by Granny, he should stop being a greedy fucker

-Korra: I'm the Avatar, so deal with it!
-Steven Universe: Everybody should be friends! *sniff sob*
-Any protagonist of a Butch Hartman show.

>ITS ONE FUCKING MOUSE JESUS CHRIST
Would you rather have to fight 10000 mice over the course of the rest of your life
or deal with 1-4 invulneralble mice that can never be killed while they slowly eat all of your food and maybe try to kill you yourself

You didn't enjoy Tiny Toons? Tell us more.

Did he? Did he really? Even before her his life was horrible.

>his survival that's at stake.
NO. JERRY IS A DICK OKAY?

>Tom apologists have no arguments when confronted

We know the only real reason why you fags keep protecting him

>Teen Titans

Is not the broadcasters fault that you had terrible taste

>t. Titans Go connoisseur

She deserved it.

who the fuck even rooted for tweety

All he ever did was make everyone around him miserable for kicks.

"What's huh?"

Yes, this is why everyone loved him.

Moralfags are killing comedy in cartoons since 1930

Defend this one, Tomfags

youtube.com/watch?v=aW3Wf8Tt_mw

10000 at once, can they breed and are they actively after me?

There's an episode where he gets chesty enough to give the little grey mouse lessons on fucking with cats, and Jerry gets fucked up multiple times while Tom and the little grey one become friends.

>it's still his survival that's at stake

Nigga, if that were the case Jerry wouldn't fucking BLATANTLY ANTAGONIZE TOM. I mean fuck, Tom could be just taking a nap minding his own god damn business, then jerry comes out of his hole and starts fucking with tom's shit

> starts fucking with tom's shit

This happens in two episodes, Jerry try to not wake him up in other. Tom in other hand is a dick with Jerry way more often and is the one who almost aways start shit just for the sake of a being jerk

She's a tragic character. As in, her story is a tragedy. She's meant to uplift her audience by making them say, "Hey, at least I'm doing better than Star Butterfly!"

the kids in Trix and Lucky Charms commercials

So she's a less effective Anthony Burch?

Me

But im doing exactly like her

That second season was just a cartoonized version of the last months of my life

First i lost everything, and right after things got akward with my last true friend i had to go back to my home far away

I can handle my own shit problems,in 6 months maybe ill be able to see my friend again even when i have no idea how things will be then

But don't do that to a cartoon, they are supposed to be about fun magic adventures

>they are supposed to be about fun magic adventures
What was good for Aristotle is good for anyone. In any case, Star's status as a magical girl makes her ripe material to undergo the Suffering.

The newest Tom and Jerry series seems to have taken into account frustration. I've watched a few episodes and it seems like there's a good amount of episodes where Jerry loses or they both win.

I found that dealing with rodents is piss easy with the right type of mousetrap and positioning them up against walls in a certain way, you have to put stuff beside the mousetrap so the mouse will walk on it instead of around it. For example, I had those baitless traps that rely on mice running on them. Well they were sneaky fuckers so they would go around them. So I decided to make it seem like walking on the trap was the better idea. I took a few cardboard boxes and weighed them down a little and placed them up against the mousetraps on the wall. The mouse wanting to be stealthy does not want to go around the big box and wants to go through the 'space' in the environment. Boom, infestation over for less than twenty bucks.

Dude is half-space rock, was anybody surprised he would have odd mannerisms?

Implying that he's gay because he's half-space rock, and not because there is an ulterior agenda being pushed in the show.

vid.me/hnZM

you

Get on my level.

LORD MOLDYBUTT

>Remenber when Furball let a entire family of fleas live in his fur and drink his blood because they nedded a home and he was felling alone?
Thats some sjw tier cuckoldry