PORTRAIT

It's out now!

meggandmogg.bigcartel.com/product/portrait

>TRUTH ZONE winter special. 36 pages, crisp black and white. diesel gets a book deal. megg and owl travel to an international festival, werewolf jones gets way too into stephen universe + more. brutal, unrelenting. for garbage people. all the trigger warnings. 200 copies available here and now. shipping sometime next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57971499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>werewolf jones gets way too into stephen universe

grabbed a copy, been F5ing for 10 minutes

Landscape sold 1000 copies and he prints 200 for this one lel

That's EXACTLY what this show deserves

He's going the Nintendo route.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57971499

Anyone know if Life Zone will ever get a reprint? I sent spaceface books an email but they never replied, I think they're dead

You're going to provide a rip, right?

I need my dose

Nabbed it real quick. Landscape was great and this sounds angrier and even more ultra-specific. Long live Truth Zone.

I don't think they will ever reprint Life Zone, especially on Spaceface.

sure. Did a storytime of Landscape a while back, will prob make one for Portrait

>sold out

okay

Well, that was fast.

>200 copies
jesus. I get that its a niche book, but that seems way too low.

well that was fast, not even a half hour

capitalism, amrite?

>First wave of PORTRAIT has sold out. More copies shall become available soon. Give it a week or so. Thanks to everybody who ordered!

>Thanks for everyone who got the first edition of PORTRAIT. Those who were lucky to purchase it will receive a complimentary MM&O poster. This is something new I'm testing so the quality might not be perfect.

God damn it. How is this fair???

I feel like the limited amount of copies is more about laziness than manufactured exclusivity. Dealing with 200 orders is easier than dealing with 1000. Then again Simon loves his artsy indie comics so maybe it is just about manufactured exclusivity

He said hes doing more soon so it's probably just easier for him. He just finished the comic like a week ago?

where did he post that?

I cried here last year for not buying Landscape before it sold out. Bought it now. On to your tricks, Simon.

Can't wait for the storytime.
I enjoy these comics far too much.