The brothers who directed The Matrix are both women now

Are the odds of that?

This is what happens when you try to spread the word about the Matrix.

I'd just like to say something to those of you who don't understand why so many here are happy about this.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight white male. Look how many white males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a white male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on Sup Forums, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.

Switch was originally their own self insert character for the movie but the studio made them change it.

i would tell you to go kill yourself, but that's kind of redundant in your position

>Invent the red pill
>They take the blue pill

kek

Is this pasta? If it isn't can it be?

>daily reminder that the "redpill" Sup Forumsfags love to take so much was created by two trannies and fed to the white protag by a nigger

They made one good movie, who gives a fuck about them or what they do?

r u literally a schizo by any chance

Mental illness quotient is off the charts.

Trannies are to be purged with fire.

>direct a bunch of schizophrenic weed movies
>turn out to be mentally ill
hmmm

>the moment one of them became a woman their movies turned into complete shit

Further proof that women can't make movies. Or comedy. Or anything really.

How upset do you think they got about this? Imagine having someone fundamentally change your donut steel.

Wouldn't the blue pill technically have been them staying men because that's what's normal, expected and safe, whereas doing what they wanted regardless of the potential backlash was more in the redpilly way of things?

Not that you get much backlash for being a tranny these days, but back when Laurence decided to be one back in the early 2000s it was not a widely accepted thing yet and trannies were still (correctly) considered nutjob freaks by the vast majority of the American populous.

>posting a reasonable opinion on Sup Forums

Just makes me laughter even more that red pill MRA racist Pol shit.

Like saying you hate gays and then going home to suck 40 dicks.

How's that Y-chromosome (or lack thereof) working out for ya?

They're not really trannies in the traditional sense. They were both feminized by the same dominatrix, Ilsa Strix. Neither felt they were born in the wrong body or anything. They did it entirely as a sexual thing at her bidding.

No, taking the red pill means accepting reality, good or bad.
Taking the red pill in their case would be accepting that they are men and their fantasy of being a woman is nonsense.
Putting on their wigs and dresses is a facade to hide the truth, much like the Matrix is.

I thought the red pill blue pill came from some edgy comic book that the matrix ripped off and only gay nerds care about

tldr boring pasta

Switch was qt. I wonder if they picked her name because of the bdsm meaning or the oblivious sex switch?
very low. Has probably more to do with their upbringing.
Ironic. side note : was not red/blue pill from alice in wonderland or some other story like it?
sense 8 was insanely expensive. cloud atlas had ambition, etc. They are best at stealing animu and integrating it into west without it coming off as garbage.
Im not sure about that logic. tim burton and many others manged to be eccentric without turning into shaved head Brittney

what did they change?

Feel free to save it my friend, it's all yours.

>without it coming off as garbage

most adaptations of anime have been garbage. They do have few good movies

as far as I recall, they cut the subplot and kept both bodies same sex

What a time to be alive, literally no way of knowing if someone is trolling or being serious because there truly are people out there who hold such absurd views.