Give me a rundown on the plot Sup Forums

Give me a rundown on the plot Sup Forums

He inserts his 11" long, made of holly, possessing a phoenix feather core wand into her cauldron.

and then she'll be like, what are you doing to my cauldron?

Then Ron comes in and be useless for 12 pages

Hermione was black. Discuss

Ron does fuck all for 10 chapters.

That has two different meetings.

*ahem*
"We"

wuz

witches?

mudblood

That chick is 1/8 black at best

Harry just goes out with Padma instead of Ginny.

>Harry turning 40
>Going through midlife crisis
>Find out kid is dating a muggle
>Catches himself saying "fucking muds" under his breath

>Brainy, sassy, kinda bossy, black britchick

A fine thing, finding out you have a particular fetish one night. And on a blue board no less.

>rundown

It's a relatively funny Family Guy joke

Americans think of quarter-blacks as black, so it still counts.

Harry enchants the half black chick with the talent of Laurence of Oliviea

3/10
The chick needed to be fully black. I am talking heart-of-the-motherland black.

She's Sirius' hereto unmentioned daughter.

>relatively funny

no such thing.
ever so often while I am switching channels, I fall on a digital plus station that shows a block of these shows every week night FG, Cleveland and the other shows and the art is awful, the jokes (and remember, I'm watching maybe 20-30 seconds at a time) are painful and all essentially: fat dumb white guy does stupid idiotic things while family/employer/etc goes along because plot

Should be Roberta in a witch costume.

Stewie is Draco Malfoy.

One of the books specifically mentions her being white. Rowlings backpedaling is not going to change that.

Sauce
I don't remember any of the books saying that.

Theatre has for countless years had men play women, women play men, and aside from some specific roles where race was actually important to the character, would simply cast whoever had the best acting/voice for the part.

It's only because we're in current year and Rowling had to stupidly try to do a post-book retcon (she likes those) that this one specific casting received any drama at all.

Can't remember which one. It was pointed out back when this was the big deal of the week.

I too love this fetish.

Black British Bitch was an eye-opener

I thought Rowling's thing was "Calm the fuck down; it's just theatre. She can be black because this thing's never going to have the same cast, so fuck off."

>received any drama at all.
And also because everybody is triggered by everything this day.

>Alternate version of book 5, where everyone listens to Dumbledore and the Magical Ministry's actually doing shit to prepare to fight Voldemort
>Harry has fuck all to do, because they have their best men working on it.
>Harry runs into a half-black chick from Hufflepuff
>Start shooting the shit about stuff as Harry feel like he needs to make more friends
>Bumbles about trying to figure out the right thing to say
>She finds it charming
>They stay up past curfew
>End up stumbling into that secret room with the Marauders Map
>They realize no one can find them
>They fuck
>HARD

So how's that petition to make Rowling live with 18 refugees coming along?

The girl who played her and Ron's daughter in the Cursed Child play is voicing Orisa in Overwatch.

BLEACHED

To be honest, Harry getting another love interest that isn't as bland and typical as Ginny would be for the best.

Silly user, /lit/ hates Harry Potter with the passion of a thousand burning copies of Catcher in the Rye.

She'd be lighter if she was 1/2 black.

iirc it was not a scene where she was stated being white skinned but one where because of surprise/anxiousness turned pale at her face. Though this still proves she`s not black as blacks cannot turn pale at their faces either.

Its always that one guy who instead of just running with a slightly funny famguy joke they instead go on a autistic rant about how shit the show and its associated shows are

that cut away was before this show was a glint in seth's eye

Wait, what?

if i knew anything about harry potty i'd draw a comic of that shit

No, she said "I never said Hermione was white". She's also notorious for being the worst kind of armchair liberal.

She's knows for being an obnoxious pro-immigration liberal on twitter, so some people started a petition online to make her take in refugees in her giant 18 room mansion

Do they hate Catcher in the Rye too? Because that book is responsible for the death of John Lennon.

Blacks do pale, though. They don't go white, but they can lose color when shocked. It's more readily visible on lightskinned blacks.

You can't stay white once you have an ounce of blood from another race in you

What we know about in the books:

>Hermione has "bushy brown hair" and brown eyes
>Buck teeth, before braces
>Greek first name and British surname name (Maybe half Greek half black)

Other notes:
Yes:
>Her character is set up from the beginning to be a target of racism
>She involves herself in the movement to liberate house elves
No:
>Rowling does in fact, explicitly state when a character is not white (Dean Thomas, Blaise Zabini, Patel twins)
>Rowling is a nutjob hack who is the type of person to retcon someone's race or sexuality for tumblr points

Ginny was a terrible love interest period. Rowling even admitted that Harry and Hermione had better chemistry but she forced the pairing because she wanted the characters to be one big family at the end

She uses black magic, but only half the time.

Also her mother is from Kenya.

>as blacks cannot turn pale at their faces either.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh user

Rowling has a drawing of the characters she made during her pitch and she drew Hermione as white. Considering her physical description, she could be Jewish but she wasn't black

Hermione's colour really doesn't matter, as she is still a worthless character in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

colonized.com

>Gatsby
>God-Tier

No

>God tier
>Great Gatsby
Wow, I never stopped reading a list so quickly.

Dean Thomas is described as black in the first book. It was Blaise Zabini who eluded description until he was described as black in the later books.

Would make more sense if she were Greek + Jewish desu.

Red faced user, blacks don't get red in the face when they're cold

Harry Potter movies are absolute garbage.
It's a mental retardation of the wizards and it promotes occultism. They shit on James Bond.
Are books good? No!
>stretching legs
Stephen King read the books one day and he said hat they were gar-
Hey faggot, it was my turn!

I thought he had only been introduced in Half-Blood Prince.

>Greek first name

Plenty of non-Greeks have Greek names. Andrew, Dorothy, Chloe, and Zoe are Greek names. Okay, it's usually only the Greeks who name their kids Aristotle or Pericles.

Okay before I patronize you any more, let's do a quick test.

Would you consider this a black person?

Depends on how light their skin is. I'm milk chocolate and my face only turns a shade of red when it's irritated by a skin condition.

I would sooner lump Hermione with Aristotle or Artemis, than Chloe or Dorothy.

Yes. It literally says so in the filename you fucking mongoloid.

I would honestly make Malfoy's "mudblood" slur make a bit more sense because otherwise it's farcical that a little white girl would be so deeply hurt by an insult she JUST learned existed. But maybe some little negress would be legitimately hurt by it.

Then why the FUCK do you think black people can't be pale or have red show through their cheeks when they can be as light skinned as the one in that picture you RETARD?

I know that's bait but you're still turboplebs.

That woman isn't black, it's a frenchfrykin from the future of the stock photo dimension.

i dont get it, where its the joke?

>Do you think this black person is black?
>Yes
>THEN WHY YOU THINK BLACK PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO BE DARKEST OF BLACK?

Blacks can't be pale because they aren't human.

Different guy, just want to get my say in.
When I was in high school there was this half-black girl with huge tits. She had anemia so she was kinda pale, and because of that you could see when she got embarrassed or angry.

Is it fun being in high school these days, user?

take this shit back to Sup Forums where it belongs!

>Half black chick
You mean MULATTO BUTT?

Harry fucks Hermione the end.

Yo, where's the comics and cartoons?

What a pointless series of greentexts.

Do you genuinely believe the woman in that picture wouldn't be able to visibly blush? Are you even part of this conversation you fucktard?

Woah, calm down nigger lover. You might just burst a vein.

The chick turns out to be voldemort.

I would

No, but I'd still lynch her just to be on the safe side.

Yeah she's black. It's called the one drop rule for a reason

>Sup Forums

Bloomposting is /lit/ mate. You can tell because it's even shitter than most Sup Forums memes.

She's fully black.

There are pale black people.

EYO RON YOU WAN SUM FUG

>black
>british
So long as her teeth are decent but that's approaching unicorn territory here...

Sup /lit/. What brings you to our neck of the woods today?

It's erotica written by Peter.

2 seconds on Google.

It's never "Crash, yer a wizard Harry" or "Crash, Aunt Petunia made pancakes."

isnt this from the episode peter became a smut novelist?

then harry got caught when he was not able to see Hermione because of her natural camouflage.

The end.

Context, user. Do you remember what was happening at that part?

>the chapter where harry gets a ghost blow job from the girl that haunts the baths.

feminists