*wrecks your home*

*wrecks your home*

>implying you wouldn't

who cares about some soyboy who was dating way out of his league? for all we know he was a complete jerkoff and had it coming

*wrecks your pusy*

CALL

Tbh if the meme didnt make news i wouldnt care about any of this. She isnt attractive compared to other actresses

hoMEWrecker! If this thread gets lots of posts, pictures of Mary Elizabeth Winstead will show up when people Google HOMEWRECKER!

SUCK THAT SCOTTISH COCK, KEKER

s e x u a l
a w a k e n i n g

>tfw Riley has no twitter to send High Ground memes to

*wrecks her asshole*

Isn't she looking miserable lately?

JUST a little bit.

I hope it was worth it, Mary!

Blind items say Ewan tricked her by lying about him and his wife having an understanding and she's really frustrated with the situation because she doesn't like being seen as "the other woman." On top of her having to close her social media accounts because of harassment and the Daily Mail/Sun articles with the fake screencaps of Riley's Twitter, the whole thing has been a non-stop disaster for her.

>for all we know he was a complete jerkoff and had it coming
Circumstances changed. Riley was always out of MEW's league, but that doesn't stop MEW from being a total THOT for what she did. Basically, my stance is that she should never have married him, but after they're married, it still makes her a roastie if she cheats on him.

yeah you wreck my home, baby. wreck it hard

I can smell the Cheeto dust off your breath

meanwhile Riley gets free press for his movie lol
he'll have pity pusy soon, just look at the broads commenting on his ig posts
he'll be the one to laugh last

I'd fuck her up the ass, if you know what I mean

ME

M
I
L
K

no i don't. Can you explain it to me slowly and clearly, perhaps in a lengthy overly detailed greentext?

i can smell your pusy fingers girl mm

>muh cheetos
You have to go back. Also the post you replied to is pasta.
I'm not quite sure I know what you're getting at user

based pusy poster

can i*

BASED pusy poster
giv imogen pusy