Will it stand the test of time? 20 years from now, will this still be considered kino?

will it stand the test of time? 20 years from now, will this still be considered kino?

thanks

Of course, why not?

kino by definition is timeless.

Yeah

>i'm sexy and i know it starts playing
Nope

Will kino keep getting better forever?

Seconds favourite tv show of all time after the sopranos

I kind of wish it wouldn't get a 2nd season, I feel like it can only go downhill

The ending was already a bit shite.

It's going to be new characters, isn't it? That's really the best way to do it, there is no topping the first season if it stays the same.

How? All of the character arcs were completed and the ending leaves you with a the ambiguity of God's existence which was maybe the biggest part of the show other than the character study of Lenny.

This actually surprised me at how good it was

It would have been infinitely superior if Lenny didn't die.

Did he ever get his 41%?

Have you heard the good news?

Maybe, although it was conclusive, he matured, and he accomplished his goals. There's also a great set up for next season

>literal saint of a pope dies minutes after the public sees him for the first time

>ambiguity
>pope literally performs multiple miracles

Does he?

>pope literally performs multiple miracles
The way his "miracles" are depicted reminds me of a quote from the Brothers Karamazov, they're easy to chalk up as coincidences. Whether any of Lenny's miracles actually are miracles is purely a matter of faith (and more interestingly the miracle-worker has doubts when people surrounding him don't)

"...miracles are never a stumbling-block to the realist. It is not miracles that dispose realists to belief. The genuine realist, if he is an unbeliever, will always find strength and ability to disbelieve in the miraculous, and if he is confronted with a miracle as an irrefutable fact he would rather disbelieve his own senses than admit the fact. Even if he admits it, he admits it as a fact of nature till then unrecognised by him. Faith does not, in the realist, spring from the miracle but the miracle from faith. If the realist once believes, then he is bound by his very realism to admit the miraculous also. The Apostle Thomas said that he would not believe till he saw, but when he did see he said, "My Lord and my God!" Was it the miracle forced him to believe? Most likely not, but he believed solely because he desired to believe and possibly he fully believed in his secret heart even when he said, 'I do not believe till I see.'"

He healed that woman as a kid.

yes ignore capeshit faggots that say no.

No, it won't, Sorretino is a hack.

Or he didn't.

Except he did

No he didn't

Explain ou reasoning kid

She got better, but Lenny wasn't responsible, just good timing.

not him but what news?

Spontaneously? What about thst heavenly light?

He is risen

this type of kino deserves a proper kino viewing room with the appropriate kino hardware

Cloud moved

Kill yourself

Ok kid, you got a few.

No thanks :) still have much more kino to view before I go

You'll remain too stupid to appreciate it though haha

This, what the hell were they thinking

If I'm stupid what does that make you

Sexy young pope?