doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/index.php?title=Slitheen&diff=41095&oldid=31498
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1000th_page
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1998th_page
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1999th_page
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/2000th_page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who will claim the prized 2,000th page?

Do your duty, anons. Save the wiki.

Oh for fuck's sake, I thought you were going to stop when you finished listing ever Series 8 episode.

CyberKrail is the enemy. No matter who you are, trip or user, shitposter or discussion poster, audiofag or classicfag or nuwhofag, oldfag or newfag, seppo or eurocuck or ausfag; at the end of the day, we're all /who/res. We all keep coming back here day in and day out. This general is ours. The wiki is OURS. Krail is an outsider, he's worse than a boardie, he's worse than any shitposter we've ever had. He must be stopped. He is infecting our wiki and in turn our community. He is the enemy of /who/, he is the enemy of US. HE MUST BE STOPPED. Put aside your petty differences and squabbles, come together in the name of this shitty general (I say that as a true /who/re) AND REMOVE THIS ENEMY FILTH FROM OUR HOME

FOR /who/
FOR VICTORY
FOR THE END OF CYBERKRAIL HIMSELF

Oh for fuck's sake, I thought you were going to stop discussing Doctor Who in the Doctor Who General.

That would be good

You posting these constantly and using the excuse "b-b-but it makes people discuss doctor who!" is a lie and you damn well know that. You get one or two replies tops.

Doctor Who is shit, and I say that as a fan.

the circlejerking over cyberkrail is the saddest meme yet
i defy any of you to tell me you actually passionately care that some random autist spends his life adding instantly forgettable wiki pages that no-one will ever read anyway

I like it just for the sake of looking at the Stuart Manning posters

Davros' rant about how the Doctor will be killed by his compassion being interrupted by all the Daleks getting wiped out by the revenge of their war casualties who they just threw away in a sewer because of their lack of compassion is brilliant.

I enjoyed it more than a lot of people,

[Spoiler] I also enjoyed the Tank bit [/spoiler]

n8 goes full autist
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:16524

Maybe if you discussed the episode instead of whining.

As to the OP, I loved the episodes when they aired and still do. Personally my favorite Capaldi episodes as it has both his comedy and dramatic acting.

The tank scene was great. Pure fun.

>83 year old doctor forced out of retirement, NHS have not commented as of yet

Not surprised he's first one in on the witch hunt, probably vying for /who/'s approval

>autist
Doing his duty, fuck CyberKrail

How did he know Clara was in the Dalek? Does he get the episodes before he makes the posters? I always figured he just winged it based on promo pictures since they never have spoilers in them.

>Still no Shada link

What do you guys think of tumblr style aesthetic pictures. I unironically think they're great

I don't know how to tell you anything other than 'I don't dig 'em.'

Well it reminds me of tumblr so I hate it

Remember when we actually didn't know about davros being in TMA until the day before, when a next time trailer for TWF was leaked from russia?

what about this one? it's perf

>3-D Glasses

The most basic understanding of Doctor Who ever

That's not really full autist, it's a fair way to start a conversation to get to the bottom of this

What am I supposed to get out of this picture

Is "doctor accidentally walks into the wrong version of his tardis" the comfiest idea in who?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Dimmeh_Looming?action=history
notice anything?

This exact thing happens in the Roblox series.

FUCK THEY WERE PLAYING A SCREENING EARLY FOR WHOVIANS ON THE 22ND AT THE ABC AND I MISSED THE TICKETS REEEEEEEEEE

ALSO LOL BECAUSE THEY'RE SHOWING THE FULL THING WHICH MEANS AUSSIES GET TO SEE WHITTAKER FIRST IN THE WORLD

they're making participants sign an NDA too

>le goofy Englishman show

>>>/tumblr/

oh fuck me I could have gone to this too

No.

DIN' EVER CALL MAE FECKIN ENGLISH!

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/User:TheBlackadder5

>proudly declaring he wrote all these articles about star wars on a wiki for a Sup Forums general about doctor who

What the fuck are we going to do about the normie problem?

Why the fuck are they allowing all this stuff to air so early?

I used to watch that on the vk before I stopped being able to access vk, will it be up on /who/?

You do know they're cutting out the regeneration in the screenings right?

That's a special australian screening, not the BBC ones

>I joined this wiki for the lolz
>minecraft avatar

wew

oh yay. Now we can blame the aussies for fucking up /who/ and spoiling it for the rest of us.

Probably Moffat's best attempt at a "retro" 2-parter and certainly the best Dalek story since Dalek.
Unlike a lot of people I enjoy both halves of it, The first episode has a lot of good setup for 12, Clara and Missy's characters, plus themes concerning S9 as a whole. The second half though is obviously where it really comes to life, with a story that possesses a certain Classic Who-like straightforwardness and purity, complete with rousing resolution that pays off the elements of the story well. Like any good Davros story, it also recognises the value of just leaving him and the Doctor in a room and letting the two old men go at it.

The twist that each is double-crossing the other manages to complicate their emotional bonding without actually betraying either character. Davros is giving a performance to elicit sympathy from the Doctor, but that's also perhaps the only time any genuine sentiment and vulnerability from him could actually come out, so his poignant confessions take on a twisted authenticity. (The 'emotional Davros' scenes are also electric because they don't let you forget that despite going all gooey, Davros really is a fascist monster - it demands that we have a multi layered and even uncomfortable reaction, which ought to be Doctor Who's bread and butter.)
Likewise, 12 is completely prepared to help Davros and give him one last sunrise, by granting a gift that only turns deadly when it's greedily stolen. This has a fantastic, karmic, angelic quality that feels like it belongs in an ancient fable - a turn that allows the Doctor to feel divine in a good non-wanky way, and even literally like the healer he's supposed to be.

One element that Moffat tries to pull off which maybe doesn't work, is he tries to make the Daleks feel more mystical. They (and Davros) run on 'life force' now, which it seems also powers their weaponry (they 'channel emotion' too). Clara has to find the magic words that will convey her feelings through the Dalek OS.

this is an aussie one, not the bongs, the description clearly says jodies in it

>tfw assuies are gonna spam /who/ with clips and pics from the screening
T-Thanks Kinda!

>yfw the wiki has developed its own cancerous subcommunity of a small group of editors that make objectively bad articles that are not in the spirit of /who/, sometimes with literally nothing to do with doctor who, and there's literally nothing we can do except ree

Reminder that while you're criticising non-/who/ wiki editors for making non-DW articles, lymerence made a page that has nothing to do with doctor who:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beatles

Hypocrites.

im just as upset as you user.

That's literally a Sup Forums copypasta. You know, Sup Forums on Sup Forums? Plus it's been posted to /who/ too but changed to be made DW-related.

Could make another wiki, or go to that SPLINK wiki someone made

It's a copypasta. It's more in-keeping with our sense of humour than "lol let's change a person's name to have a dick joke in it xd"

Lymmy and cats have requested adminship of the wiki
I support of them
Hopefully they clean out some of the shit like the page upon page of star wars articles that have nothing to do with doctor who

You're just defending him because he's a trip and a /who/ poster.

Wasn't the /who/ wiki originally about documenting our memes?

t. CyberKrail

>he hasn't seen an unearthly child
pleb

Reminder that books

Yes, that's exactly what it was about. But now it's got pages on pretty much every background character in The Sarah Jane Adventures and a fucking article about legs.

This probably also counts as a /who/ thing since a lot of us streamfags listen to them and put them on stream

I'm back from ChicagoTARDIS.

It was a damn good time.

I like that book

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/50451609/#q50454845
#ThrowbackTuesday

KINO COVER

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/index.php?title=Slitheen&diff=34833&oldid=31498
What do we do about edits that ruin jokes and comedic timing?

I laughed. Bravo.

Technically the Beatles are canon. What this copypasta really needs is links dotted throughout connecting parts of the piece to Doctor Who and /who/ pages.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/index.php?title=Slitheen&diff=41095&oldid=31498
>it's an "edit the article to make it worse" episode

O shit, it's Aaron Diaz's Doctor Who

(I'm really bad at coping art styles, but this idea was really funny to me)

I started doing that but gave up almost immediately. At the very least I've begun doing it for the My Endoscopy Procedure!!! transcript.

make an account and fix them

I'll do it

I love cute action figure pics like this, i dont know why

It makes me want to try and find all my old ones. I'll have a look tomorrow.

leaked image

another leaked image, for once, im getting optimistic about the new era

Now welshies got an attitude

CyberKrail hasn't been active for 4 hours now, maybe he's british and asleep

Now's our chance to claim the 2000th article. We're currently on 1996, so only 3 left until someone has to make the 2000

No way to save it without a change in moderation.

CANON RULE
An episode is only canon if a later episode references it. If an episode is never referenced again, there is no proof that it is canon.
The two-way canoning clause states that if a new episode references a past episode, the new episode is canon by default. If it does not reference a previous episode, it is not canon until a future episode references it.
Canonocity is determined on a serial by serial basis. The second part of a two parter referencing the first part therefore does not make them canon

Canon bubbles are a derivative of two-way canoning - every set of episodes that reference each other exist in its own separate "Canon Bubble" - a network of stories that are internally canon to each other. Stories are linked to each other via a chain caused by references. An entire, self-enclosed cluster of episodes linked together via references is what's referred to as a Canon Bubble.
Multiple isolated canon bubbles exist simultaneously - so one serial that is canon to another specific serial may not be canon to a different specific serial, if they exist in separate bubbles. If one serial makes references to stories from multiple different canon bubbles, these bubbles collide to form a larger bubble. In this event, all stories inside each of the different colliding bubbles are thereon considered canon to all other stories inside the new larger bubble.

Someone make a Lucy Wilson page, I ain't signing up for Wikia

who?

the only canon story involving the Brigadier.

>A fucking Limey is ruining the wikia
You can't make this shit up.
First they fuck up Doctor Who and now they fucked up the /who/ wikia.

Бигoни тpип

What did he mean by this?

What about SuperGrantZilla

The second word is definitely trip
P in Cyrillic is pronounced as an r

I think the first word is begone?

wake up, /who/.

Charley pollard is a bad companion

>1997 pages

What should we make the 2000th page?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1000th_page

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1998th_page

Based Cats

CATS DOES IT AGAIN

WRONG

Why?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/1999th_page
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/2000th_page
Kino in the wiki

When we cull all the shit pages about star wars and shit isn't it going to reduce the page count?