Punisher remake when?

Punisher remake when?

Just started the show on Netflix. What am I in for?

Conspiracies, PTSD, and maskusumthins

when the social justice wars are over and he's allowed to shoot people in the face once more.

That’s what I wanted

I’m seeing a lot of SJW themes and boring sub plots floating around and I just want Frank to shoot soggy boomers and greasy mobsters. Am I in for 13 episodes that will make you say fuck borders and ban all guns?

It's not libtarded, and honestly he makes a good punisher, but they were off point with making him go after corrupt government guys instead of gangsters and crimelords. If his family got greased by them instead of some random greaseballs, then he has no motivation to bust skulls.

Doesn’t he blast cops in the comics though? I’m fine with that, but I’m really worried with all of the Afghanistan talk I’m going to see him save Aloha Snackbar while shooting mean Mr. Iceman for deporting the innocent criminal.

Same thing as every other Netflix Marvel show. A drama using a character as the basis.

So, a more humanized Punisher in the beginning of his career. Understand that 13 episodes of non-stop gunning and running is impossible because no show has ever had the budget to do that. Maybe we'll get the "YEAH JUST RUN AROUND AND KILL MEXICANS AND THE MAFIA ALL DAY LONG" in future seasons, but for now it's a more mellow and younger Punisher slowly getting started on being the Punisher.

And don't forget it's a Drama genre show, primarily.

He shoots some CIA guys, a few DHS guys, and convinces Timothy McVeigh 2.0 to become an hero.

There's a "ban all guns!" episode, but Karen Page calls Senator Soyboy on his leftist bullshit at every turn. Don't worry about Frank, he's still a violent psycho.

Mumbling lots of mumbling

yeah it feels more like a Jason Bourne series than a Punisher series

Who cares about the fucking punisher?Just do a great Max Payne one

The Afghanistan parts just establish characters and relationships, there’s no refugee crisis shit or anything like that

Filler

I thought you guys were kidding about maskusumthins
But he actually said it

Please tell me that someone else thinks this man looks like the jewish Sam Hyde.

You mean (((Sam Hyde))) right?

A sex scene where you only see a butt

Two great episodes, 8 episodes of Diversity Woman: The Series, two episodes of pure punishkino

I think it was maskyouaquestion

But close enough

PUNISHER IS FOR FAGGOTS

Banshee

>is called micro
>has a donkey dick
What did they mean by this?