Wtf go to bed guys

wtf go to bed guys

Seems adorable. I love Doom's 3rd person exposition. But why are the FF in red?

Don't tell me what to do, you're not my real Dad!

DOOM DID NOTHING WRONG

Dr Doom is the most kino marvel villain.

He lives a pretty good life.

I wish Sup Forums had a comic board to contain all you faggots from shitting up Sup Forums.

edge

It's a good advice.

Apologize.

soyboys read this shite

nice projection there bud

We better get a good Doom adaptation in the future

there already was the perfect doom movie starring america's favorite movie star Dwayne Johnson

Lol

I wish someone would adapt this comics.

Don't feel bad for Doom. He travels back in time to bang Morgan Le Fay when he's not trying ton conquer the world.

comic books are for soy boys.

>no
kek

>Names Richards daughter and acts like a good uncle just to fuck with him.
I love Doom.

it's ironic is name is Doom since he is doomed to never get a good cinematic representation

I thought Doom lost all his powers after he defeated the space Gods.

>names her after the only woman he's ever loved, his mom

HIDDEN DEPTHS

I wish you weren't a moron

absolutely based

Quad 4s for a Fantastic thread
You are blessed user

doom is cool

>atla thread up until bump limit
>doom posting
Is Sup Forums the new Sup Forums?

how can you be so based

Doom is the GOAT comic book character and he deserves his own standalone movie made by competent people who won't fuck it up.

who is hurk

thanos's mother

in his last moments he was crying for mommy

>we want the no audience

and you're going to get it

The Incredible Hercules. Marvel's Olympians are more fun the Asgardians.

i'm sure there's a warehouse full of genderfluid asian women writing up a pile of quips for the 2019 premiere

It's Sup Forums without all the tumblr AIDS.

Is this because Disney is about to buy fox?

Hater gonna hate I guess.

The world is already on notice that if Doom gets a horrible film version again I'm laying waste to all who have angered me.

What are some kino Doom comics? I remember one where he went to hell to find his mother's soul with Doctor Strange I never read.

This one

Triumph and Torment.

If Marvel do get Doom back off Fox then it would make for a great Dr. Strange sequel.

in actuality, Noah Hawley has already been tapped to make a Doctor Doom solo. Depending on how Fox's potential sale of their movie and TV division, I'm guessing it could be ready for 2020 or 2021.

Jesus this makes me sad. I'm sure they would find a way to make Doom the incarnation of pure malicious evil, a bland end of the world villain with a bland end of the world mcguffin bomb device.

Doom is only interesting as a character because of his personality and his quest to wield ultimate power, but not to use it. (Unless he has to) He usually keeps to himself and only attacks people who try to stand in his path. He wants to sit up in his castle and be King of the World because He feels like he's the only person worthy of doing so. He doesn't really want to kill anybody or enslave the human race. He just wants his acceptance as the best living human alive. Pure ego. It's amazing

PETER YOU CAN'T KILL ME

IF YOU KILL ME YOU'LL NEED ORANGE SLICES JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE

all they need to do is make an antihero doom film like deadpool. make him over the top DOOM, he refers to himself in third person, he blows through walls instead of using doors, make it a fun darker movie

inb4 orange tinged Doom with a blonde combover

Doom's been running around maskless for a few years now. Not cost him any of his snark though.

Oh how I wish there was a good Dr Doom movie

Seriously, this guy is just a brilliant character
>Baron of Latveria sentences him to die
>Doom educates himself in sorcery and defeats the Baron, liberating the Romani people
>becomes their new ruler
>Doom gets banished to space and left there to die
>contacts aliens, learns their technology and becomes their new ruler
>returns to earth
>this time he gets shrunk down with a shrink ray and sent to a micro universe
>educates himself on the micro world, learns the micro people technology, and becomes their new ruler
The dude got sent to a microverse and took it over. There literally isn't anything he can't do

why does he not wear the mask?

What the fuck is this faggots power exactly?

Hyper intelligence and Doctor Strange level laser beams.

Post Secret Wars. His face got fixed after the world he created (to save everyone from the remnants of the previous one) was itself replaced by the 8th iteration of the Marvel universe.

So he's been running around playing 'hero' since as the Infamous Iron-Man.

So the world is wiped out and a new universe replaces it where Tony Stark dies and Doom takes over his identity?

He has photographic memory and genius level intellect so he can master any science or engineering imaginable.

It also helps that he was born from a witch with mutant powers so all of his power armor and weapons are enchanted with energy magic he taught himself

Basically he is a combination of Doctor Strange, Iron Man and Lex Luthor

Modern Marvel would just treat him like a Kim expy and Latveria as NK, wouldn't they?

Yup. Stark is in a coma since having the shit rather epically kicked out of him by Captain Marvel in Civil War 2.

You understood that without having read the comic run? Damn I'm good at explanatin' stuff.

Wasn't the only future full of prosperity a future where he rules or something? I kinda remember him talking with a panther about it.

Not great at spelling though

Doom has a time machine, with which he's been exploring a multitude of possible futures. In something totally not related to confirmation bias whatsoever the only future he's been able to see that doesn't end up with the Earth in ruins is one where he's in charge.

The only problem is everyone else on Earth doesn't see this obvious truth at all. The fools.

I wanna bang that broad, second from the left. with the dyke haircut

This was prior to that.

is that fucking real?
that's totally what a Sup Forums edit would say

Source?

I'm Japanese living in Tokyo, shut the fuck up white piggu. Also, stop getting drunk and running over our old people.

And don't forget (because even Doom does sometimes) but DOOM is the only one with a time machine that can ignore time paradoxes. Even Reed doesn't have one oh sure he says he won't build it because he doesn't trust himself but well I don't see a time machine.

Yeah, i've always liked that what would be considered a "bad ending" for the heroes was actually for the best.

>all these NEETs cheering for a Gyppo
You disgust me...

Go to bed Richards

It's from the Loki: Agent of Asgard comic in 2014 - written by Al Ewing. No idea of which exact issue, sorry.

Ignoring the SJW made list of geniuses that Marvel recently put out, Doom is the third or fourth smartest guy on Earth. Which is important as Earth is effectively the barometer for what power really is in the universe. He's behind Reed and a couple of other guys. To give some context, Tony is usually sitting down at the mid-teens or even 20th smartest guy. I've seen certain writers (this isn't firm) say that he's within 1 IQ point of Reed and Reed is the smartest guy on Earth. Further, his intelligence is aimed at being a brilliant inventor just like Reed, and he is perhaps the most educated guy on Earth to top it all off. Again, context, Peter is at times ranked the 7th or 8th smartest guy on Earth, but Peter has only two degrees and his knowledge is limited to those fields of study. Doom is knowledgeable in pretty much all STEM fields, including the wonky comic book ones.

Now he's super smart, which means he's got inventions for days (like Reed and Tony), but what else does he have?

Magic. Reed is the Scientist Supreme of Earth and Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth. Guess who is the 2nd in line for both of those roles? Doom. Doom is second in magical power only to Strange. His knowledge of the arcane in equally impressive, as is his mastery over the different parts of it. This is why Strange often works with Doom, and Reed doesn't explicitly try to just destroy Doom. Both of his biggest adversaries recognize that Doom's a benevolent force once you've tallied up the till - they just disagree on matters concerning government. Doom is the Philosopher King, in the most literal sense given his sovereignty over an entire country.

Doom is a better ruler than the other micronation head: Black Panther. Sure, Namor rules over a micronation but for whatever reason the Marvel canon pitches Black Panther as a good guy fighting on the side of good, when in reality he's actually far more evil and poisonous than Doom and perhaps even Namor.

Doom is OP.

Thanks famalam that's all I need

>REEchards
Man, fuck that Autistic (canon) fuck. He's getting cucked by a fishman. I'm the SUPERIOR hero around these parts!

>Dr. Doom justifying the rape of his daughter

>To give some context, Tony is usually sitting down at the mid-teens or even 20th smartest guy.
What the fuck user? Pre-SJW Marvel he was in the Top 3. After the Pym push he's Top 5. As of New Avengers he's slightly behind Reed.

Finally, a Kino thread!

Favorite Doom quote from when I was a kid,

>"Pain? Pain is like love. Like compassion. Only a thing for lesser men. What is pain, to Doom?"

I liked it when Chad Stark killed the Gyppo over in Exiles.

I had a nice post written for you, but Sup Forums gave me a 504 error and refreshed the page. Nice.

In any case, I have seen him that low. The argument tends to be that Tony's wheelhouse is limited to power armor and at times the creation of AI. Yes, at times he can create novel gadgets, but very rarely does he trot out anything like the machines Reed or Doom can and have done so many times in the past. Either he's really "low" or there needs to be a literal >>> powergap between everyone else, Doom and Richards. Remember Reed shitting on Pym about Pym particles?

See, now this is great story telling because the black and white good and evil dynamic gets flipped upside down forces the reader to think perspectively and consider options contrary to what would be normal and the "common sense" option.

Villains who actually have better motives or results than the heroes are the best types of villains, especially motives as hilariously simple as Doom's.

where is Banner on the list?

Then you haven't read much Iron Man stuff. He's created a Power Dampener that works on Gods, a Dyson Sphere, and yes, even a Time Machine. I do agree that there is a huge Power-Gap between Reed/Pym/Doom, but previous to Pym's Infinity Mansion, Stark was a clear No3.

Thing is, with Extremis, Tony does have more brainpower than everybody, and should theoretically be smarter, but it's the same trap MODOK & Leader fall in. Apart from that, he's really not a "SCIENXIZT" like the rest of them. He uses science as just a tool to bring about his vision. So smart as he is, he doesn't really have the drive or incentive to focus on discovering things or coming up with Laws. He builds shit that will make Stark Industries stronger, richer, will give him more influence, etc, etc.

How is Peter 7th?

one of my favorite moments when got thrown back in time in Millar's F4...

Okay how did he get out of that one.

swallowed up...

The official (and I say this unironically) SJW one, or the fan ones? Banner is usually in the middle of the pack somewhere. His feats are pretty small.

I understand exactly what you're saying, however I sort of have to mark those out as being off-model, as it were. Tony should be limited, otherwise he wouldn't want to just try and shoot people into submission with his concussive blasts. I feel that the push to make Tony smarter and smarter was merely a motivation to try and shore up his relatively power showings against other people in the Avengers, while somehow also kind of being the de facto guy in charge of the Avengers because of the tower. There's always been an attempt by Marvel to make the the Avengers more closely conform to the JLA. Batman being able to beat everyone is the meme, but Iron-Man has routinely lost to just about everyone. I'd also make an argument for a bias in his favor by writers and the editors. Secret Wars is a great example of this. Where the fuck was Tony? Who were actually the major players? Reed, Better Reed, Doom, Namor, T'Challa, Strange, Peter and Miles, and Molecule Man. Peter and Miles were only there because Marvel needed a moral victory as opposed to Better Reed checkmating everyone, which Spider-Man provided perfectly.

Also, the mention of Extremis brings up a good point. Look what happened when Reed did the same thing. He became effectively unstoppable by anyone other than the editors.

then years later, when everyone forgot about this plot, and Doom was already back in his own time, Jeff Parker explained this in a totally unrelated story in his Thunderbolts run! the T-bolts were time-travelling, and accidentally found him
this is why I love comics

Is he basically Rick without the drinking?

That tweeeest was so retarded but it's fucking Doom.

This one is trying too hard but I like it anyway.

No. Doom is an authoritarian who believes (and in many cases /knows/) that he is the answer to all problems in the world, if only everyone would simply submit to him. He's an incredibly refined.