Reminder: this is who now writes your capeshit

Reminder: this is who now writes your capeshit.

The only capeshit I care about is Infinity War and that is written by 2 meganerd men.

Glad the comics I read or either completed are written by folks that toss that pandering shit where it belongs

>one person
>two milkshakes
has the "science" gone too far?

But a gwenpool movie doesn't even exist so they aren't writing my capeshit. Plus those are editors not writers.

she's on a dirty bulk

i think you got lost on the way to r/incels buddy

Roastie or soyboy?

>the year of our lord Trump, 2017
>humanity rising from the ashes of political correctness
>men realising that their unwillingness to fight what they knew was wrong, was because of a lack of testosterone
>men taking steps to raise their testosterone levels so they can fight and be men, again
>there are STILL those who watch soyboy capeshit

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows. A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children. This is your world. This is the world of capeshit.

Terrifying, isn't it?

>DCucks damage controlling this hard after 2017s BIGGEST FLOP

The House (of mouse) always wins

Neat, Gwenpool is great.

She's probably holding the second one for the person holding the camera

would fuck all of them tbqh

Do I have your permission to save this?

Why do women have to ruin everything? Asking unironically

Yes - but ONLY you.

I'd give them a milkshake if you know what I mean.

I'm whatever gets you most triggered, kid

imagine having this saved to your computer

That's the girl that everyone in the group secretly hates, since they specifically made her hold the milkshake of camera girl out of the entire group knowing it would look like that. Women be petty bruv

Not sure if they're all ugly, or it's just unfortunate lighting.

Imagine not being an intelligent patriot following the teachings of the wisest person on Earth - James Woods. You're not a soyboy, are you?

Why does she need TWO

shoo, back to the_donald

>meanwhile DCucks only have these old dudes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON IT'S 2017

damn. these mind games are next level shit

>meanwhile DCucks only have these manlets

honestly not sure which is worse, women or manlets

I don't get it
What point is he trying to make with this statement?

So that's why I have been loving these snarky quips lately! Pure kino!

You have no idea, desu. women are petty as shit. I'm so glad I'm a man

That a mongoloid is a mongoloid, not a "differently-abled". Sugarcoating words doesn't change the inner meaning.

holy fuck what a dummy

>a fucking iron bench
>still gives away under the massive girth

top shelf lels

That they are not immigrants, just as drug dealers are not pharmacists. They didn’t immigrate over, they snuck in illegally. Drug dealers aren’t selling pharmaceuticals, they’re selling illegal drugs.

Just found out one of my favorite old movies was directed by a roastie.

Are you gonna pretend to hate it now?

>these women are employed and i've been sitting here for a decade shitposting

god why won't you use my autism for good

You can tell they just pulled in the nearest token nigger so that people wouldn't call out their obvious lack of diversity.

Come on. Don't just throw out "soy" like a simpsons meme. I was going to make a lactose intolerant joke about milkshakes.

But if they plan to stay permanently they are literally the definition of immigrants?

>group has women
>group is all/mostly women
trash

There are great movies and TV shows based on comics for adults, get your head out of your ass.

t. soyboy