WTF IS TOM HANKS NEXT?

WTF IS TOM HANKS NEXT?

Corey feldman doin thangs

How to spot a normalfag: is bewildered by the concept of Tom Hanks diddling children

According to blind items yes

He probably did diddle a kid but at least the kid learned a good wholesome lesson from the whole experience.

screencap this

spielberg will go down

>friends on MySpace
DAMNING! On a serious note, the Feldman retweet is interesting, I wonder if he actually knows anything or if he's drumming up rumors for attention.

if spielberg and hanks both go down then thats it for hollywood

>Don't worry Mr. permanent A list mostly movie actor with the multiple Oscar wins/nominations who is beloved in the world. There are plenty of women who are whispering to reporters about you right now. Your turn is coming. That mostly television actress who has done hits on pay cable and network television with the alliteration in her name especially has a lot to say. Tom Hanks (Producer "Big Love")/Ginnifer Goodwin

They would have to clean house, I think at that point Congress would start looking into a bipartisan plan to investigate/punish Hollywood. Hollywood would have to band together and create a self-policing organization to keep themselves in check and avoid the government looking too closely and regulating them. They've done this before, they'll do it again. I think you would see movie sales drop off even more, though. If the MCU/Star Wars/Disney had anything big happen the industry truly would be fucked.

Goodwin is a disgusting cow.
For a time, I thought Fred Flintstone was one of the new characters in OUAT but was confused by his gay relationship with Charming.

Big if true

>Steve Grimes works for American Dad
>Family Guy called the Jenner, Weinstein and Kevin Spacy stuff years before it happened
>Grimes was present in the Alphy Soda Pop Clubs with Feldman as a kid
>Cripsin Glover talked about the idea of Spielberg being a pedo
>Pic related

Which one of you posted this?

>@VaporKing

>its a Sup Forums goes on a witchhunt for celebrities unless its someone right wing like Roy Moore and they suddenly demand proof episode

>it's a Sup Forums has to balance out defending Jews and blacks vs hating women

>celebrity
>roy moore

DUDE
LISTEN AND BELIEVE
LMAO

>its an user hasn't realised that "hypocrisy" is a meaningless word yet episode.

Fuck I hate these ones

This applies to every single thing alt right JWs do

They like the witch hunt of celebrities not because they think the accusations are real, but because fuck Hollywood.
The Roy Moore thing actually has an effect on the country and has an obvious political agenda, where as the Hollywood is just a PR/money agenda.

>Donald Trump has connections to Jeffery Epstein, a rich mogul with a pedophile island
>Praised him for liking women on the "young side"
>Epstein has him on speed dial
>Trump as many accusations even before running
>"Grab em by the pussy"
>Plead the 5th when asked about Clinton and Trump in court

NO TRUMP IS A PERFECT ANGEL FUK HILLARY REEEEE