What's the appeal of this show?

What's the appeal of this show?

Self-inserting as the red guy and getting cucked?

Pretty much just indy adventure time when adventure time was good.

It's AT, but trying to be super fucking edgy. That's it. That's the show.

How was he cucked when she chose to date neither?

Wallow's adventures and the rest

Did Beth choosed Chris?

This is basically what people told me when the show first came out. I was actually intrigued at the time since I thought AT was good.

I watched the first 12 episodes, or however many were out at the time. I didn't laugh, chuckle, or crack a smile at all.

Comparing it to AT is giving this show WAAAAAAAAY too much credit.

It was really hard to remember what the heck was happening in this show because the episodes were like six minutes long and they took a three year hiatus, but I went back and rewatching it and I think it's actually pretty good.

It's like a lot of what made original adventure Time great with a fancy dash of muh lore and some winking nudging awareness.

It's not perfect, and maybe it's a little xD random at times, but I can appreciate that there's an economy of logic to all of the shallow and arguably annoying elements of the show. Like using the Seussical "moop" to mean negative emotion-- it's whimsical in a way that tries a little too hard, but they stick with it throughout the two hours of programming, so there's at least a consistency to the verbiage of New Martian residents.

I'd rate it a generous 7 (and a stingy 5) and definitely recommend it to anyone my age interested in cartoons.

isn't the red guy latino?

if so he needs to go back

He's not even on earth, so he can't take yer jobs.

It's a little off in a good way. It's almost pure in that it seems to just be full of things the writers themselves find neat/funny/cool without getting too preachy or up it's own ass. The Deepest Lore stuff is peppered with absurdity so, while important, it doesn't seem too forced. It's almost like a stream of consciousness that sounds like nonsensical gibberish until you listen to it all and realize it all made sense in its own weird way. It feels like the writers are operating on instinct, which appeals to me.

Also I project onto Danny and want him to win the Tezukabowl. This is one show, though, I wouldn't be surprised ended in an OT3. That seems right up its weird alley.

From what I saw of it, it relies on nothing more than being stupid and immature in a way stupid immature teenagers would enjoy. The people in charge have no grasp at storytelling or comedy.

I only watched the first season and BW only came out as only being similar to AT on a visual level, it was one of the most unfunny, grating and dull things I ever had the displeasure to watch.

Why they keep making more of this is beyond me. The show is more than 4 years old and only have like 30, 6 minutes long episodes, no one talks about it.

So there's cucking in AT and in this show too?

>bw
>edgy
yeah man has powered sticks and talking ladybug cats with baby voices is so fucking brutal I can't believe it dont have an 18+ rating

Man, I hope Chris and Beth end up together.

They don't.
Everything gets mussed up in a space time callopie and The Aeon Wyrm specifically eats Chris' weiner as Beth is dissolved into the Eternal Aether of Wankershem. Then the series ends with a hard restart that begins from the first episode. As all things are, a cycle of madness and moop.

NAH, I'm just kidding SPACE PUPPIES FOR EVERYONE!

Judging from this thread it feels like this is the only reason 5 of the 10 people who are still watching this show even care about it.

it's humor isn't aimed at millennials. it's better if you stick to star vs, steven universe, etc

Born and raised on mars. Got friends from earth then moved there.

What is doing marceling there? . Cucking one MC was not enough?

It was entirely Pendleton Ward trying his damnedest to not make Adventure Time 2.0, but then he wound up making Adventure Time 2.0 anyway. It's also not as good as AT.

he had nothing to do with the show other than making the original pilot for Nick

Yep, for some reason though the development for the show takes fucking ages despite the episodes being crazy short

Is this Fantastic 4 bootleg?

>being a Samurai Jack brony
fucking stop

>Implying SJ doesn't blow both AT and Bravest warriors out of the water
Kill yourself

you don't fucking understand, user

if you keep acting like a smug cunt and post brony-like responses, they will start revenge-shitposting when SJ S5 shits out a terrible episode

and you just outed yourself as a fanboy, shame on you

How dare you to insult the Bitcher!

AT is absolute garbage