On a scale of /10, how autistic do you have to be to legit think is is a quality film?

On a scale of /10, how autistic do you have to be to legit think is is a quality film?

I'm not talking about enjoyment, I'm talking actually thinking this was capekino.

11/10

>Autistic
>Kino
OP/10 I guess.

its not autism.

autism means you only like things/objects/numbers/words or repeating rituals/actions.

not people. not emotion. not music. not cinema.

when you say autistic you really mean retarded. like sub 85 iq retarded, like nigger level/downs retarded and below.

so there is no scale, you have to be a non-autistic retard, with an iq below 85 to enjoy that film or suicide squad or any other dcu film.

Not a capefag, but I thought it was shit.

It was a decent movie. Could've been better but definitely not as bad as Marvelfags make it out to be.

More than Kino, OP...

KILO-KINO

That's not what autism is, dumbass.
>mfw Sup Forumsneheads try to discuss psychology but utterly fail

Autist who pretends he's a genius detected.

Also you're a racist autist to boot. Fail at life/10.

It is capekino (or superkino) whether you like it or not, the term was invented for movies such as this, anything that's Snyder related and has tons of christian references will be capekino, always.

I do hope the trailers for JL are actually misleading and the movie turns out to be an adaptation of the Bible.

0. You have to be extremely autistic if you think it's bad. Almost a year and people are still mad about it.

I perfectly understood Oscar handing out Makeup to Suicide Squad. There were only two real nominees, and Star Trek had already gotten one.

But it speaks volumes about Snyder's visual choices that no one at the academy even considers his movies for Best Visual Effects.
God, they are dreary try-hard garbage.

>But it speaks volumes about Snyder's visual choices that no one at the academy even considers his movies for Best Visual Effects.
Yeah, it speaks volumes about how much (((they))) hate Snyder. So much that they won't consider him for anything, despite him deserving all of the awards.

Mel Gibson named the Jew and got his Oscar.
They can't personally hate Snyder more than Mel.

>filename
nigger it was a reference to the reeves films you fucking pleb

Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or action

Developmental: learning disability or speech delay in a child

Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention

Psychological: unaware of others' emotions

I was wrong how exactly? you nigger faggot

>A racist autist has shit taste
It really writes itself.

>despite him deserving all of the awards

He deserves to go to movie jail for hiring Larry Fong as DP and then shooting 90% of the film in close-up so you can't fucking see anything. Really great use of this master of the form, you fucking hack fraud.

And whatever slight visual qualities it had were ruined by the green-screen fart of the third act, where we learned that Snyder literally hasn't learned a single thing about shooting on CGI backgrounds since 300.

As it turns out, the only reason Watchmen looked good was because Snyder used the comic as a storyboard. The rest of his stuff consists of close-ups, bad CGI, ridiculous color-grading and landscape sequences shot like travel videos.

Say what you want about Civil War looking like a TV movie,a t least the camera pulled back and we could see the actual scene and it wasn't edited to the point of having zero visual continuity or flow to the narrative.

>90% of the film in close-up so you can't fucking see anything
>literally making things up
How pathetic do you have to be?

This, I feel his work has to be like fingernails on chalkboard to people who actually know their craft, in other words the people who get a vote on Best Visual Effects.

Perfectly explains why an autist would like this soulless trash lacking believable or nuanced characterization.

he's gone full retard

>meaningless insults
Because reality disagrees.

most people who know their craft think BvS was a good film

Who?

>soulless trash lacking believable or nuanced characterization.

You just described most MCU movies.

>you need to be retard to enjoy this movie
>he says after embarrasing himself trying to explain what he thinks autism is, with reddit spacing and writting like a retard himself
Really puts me in the Thinkatorium

Which one isn't?

>le reddit spacing meme
Fucking neck yourself you text wall loving faggot.

the nuanced characterization criteria would actually exclude all of them, except for some moments in civil war.

That's not autism, that's a vague idea of autism. And even if it was autism, Snyderfags love their slow downs, specific filters, and repetitious pottery.

>the nuanced characterization criteria would actually exclude all of them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It had great parts and great flaws, some of them borderline absurd. But I can understand people liking it, I enjoy it for what it is. Some people like artistic ambition instead of seeing the same movie full of quips and seizure inducing action scenes for the 14th time

BvS was a 7/10 movie that could have been way better, they were really close.

It was a well produced movie in every regard.
the plot was just shitty

By asking that you're admitting the movie was "kino", in a way. No one cares about the hundreds of shitty movies released every year so after being out of theaters. This movie left an impression on you, a big one. I guarantee you that if a few Snyderbros show up and start answering to a few Marvel friend nitpicking and screeching, this thread will reach bump limit in a few hours. People are passionate about this movie, something you can't say about Civil Boredom or whatever

Answering your question, 0/10 autistic

The scale stops at 10?

>No one cares about the hundreds of shitty movies released every year so after being out of theaters.
B-but muh Room!

>Capekino

It's kino, by definition, it's a movie that isn't carried by dialog, the themes are presented by the images and thee scenes are there to make you feel and connect with the ideas and themes and not with the characters. The whole revenge tragedy it's a weird choice for a pop corn blockbuster, revenge tragedies are about the world and the actions that develope into an inevitable fate, so it's not really about the protagonists, but the stuff they do and the world around them. It's kino.

But being kino doesn't mean it's good. Kino, or at least the retarded definition Sup Forums has is a thing, and bvs fits that definition. Thing is too many of you got butthurt thinking it was a quality thing, and Sup Forums shit posted even more. Many people defending Snyder are don't even like the movie, they are just glad it's not a Mcu flick and that tries something different. It's like supporting the only and terrible Peruvian food local joint, as the alternative its just McDonalds

>It's kino, by definition
You are an idiot. A fucking idiot.
A fucking retarded idiot.

One of the biggest problems with civil war is the public, there's people that actually think Steve has the right to invade sovereign countries. The movie is so light that makes interventionism something irrelevant, it literally never touches the issue. I know some more political critics got offended by that, it's the opposite of a movie like the Bourne films, where there's a big subtext about the murders Murrika orders and the patriots that kill people all around the world. At the end of the day the accords were not about obeying the mean UN, it was about a private organization not respecting international law and refusing to collaborate with local authorities. And yet somehow it ended with Steve attacking even more people in more countries. There's nothing to talk about that movie, since the movie didn't want to talk about it.

>b-but people TALK AND COMPLAIN about these movies, so they are relevant and meanfull!

Said the faggot that in the same post talk and complain about MCU - which by your logic would mean that people are "passionate" for it.

Also, most "snyderfans" are just baiting.

Are we not allowed to like it?

I know the problems

I know it's too slow

but i still liked it

Movie is pretty dope, man..Just relax and open your mind and don't be a faggot.

He is rightly pointing out that we have more MoS threads monthly than Dr strange ones a few months after that movie came out.

The problem with the movie is that it had a lot of Set up with not much after

I liked the slow pacing trying to set things up

i liked Bruce Wayne being Bruce Wayne and sneaking like Bruce Wayne

hell, i somehow liked that jittery laundry machine as Lex Luthor somewhat.

The actual fight with Bats and Supes couldve been better

I liked the segment with Batman saving Martha a lot more, that shit was fucking awesome, god fucking damn it was great.

Otherwise movie was ok, couldve been better but you can still like it

Case in point Show another movie that can make an autist get this assflustered a year after. Say what you want about the movie but it left a print

And we have more threads about Bendis than about any good writter.

We have more threads about Korra than about ATLA.

We have more threads about Dobson than for good artists.

We have more threads about people getting triggered for random panels, than threads for comics that you like.

So what point are you trying to make? That MOS is so shit that we still talk about how shit it is (like the usual on the site)? That it is so shit, that it is an amazing bait topic?

Korra does the same.

OR maybe snyderfags are just the worst "fanbase" of the site, being on the same level as /sug/ despite being so few.

Exept we actually talk about it, there's still people making questions and learning new stuff. Hell how many of you idiots believed the Wayne system Excalibur instead of Zorro? There's still people asking for Lex's motivation or if Bruce could fly when he was a kid.

I remember when kino posting was a mere joke, now you don't know anymore when "defenders" are just messing around. BvS broke many people's minds. iirc even Irons said the movie deserved all the trashing. At least's not as bad as SS supporters.

I honestly think you have to be pretty autistic to hate the movie. I mean disliking is fine but the movie is pretty harmless.

>capekino

>capekino.

1- Go fuck yourself.
2-It was pretty good, it wasn't perfect but it wasn't bad.
3- Kino is just german for film or some shit, every movie is ''kino'' by that logic

>first movie about two most iconic characters of all time on a big screen
>it left a print as generic pretentious flick
wew

>OR maybe snyderfags are just the worst "fanbase" of the site

I don't know, most snderfags hit the gym and fuck bitches because that's what they learned watching BvS, they are more like DC chads

It can't be pretentious and generic at the same time. And there's nothing pretentious about the movie.

At least DC movies are not affraid of showing characters having sex lives.

While Marvel its so kid friendly that nobody buys Captain America being straight and created the Give_Captain_America_a_Boyfriend hashtag.

Imagine how shitty the writing for Captain America as a character should be that its not clear to people that he likes girls

>And there's nothing pretentious about the movie.

I don't know user, Hack Snyder expects us to pay attention to the plot and dialogues and the asshole can't even have the courtesy of adding tons of quips so it won't be boring to us.

Also, Civil War had action scenes like every 5 minutes and tons and tons of one liners, how come that DC and that piece of shit Logan movie didn't do that???

8/10

Frank Miller's Batman, pre-lex luthor Lex luthor, and the inwardly light superman with his darker setting do not belong in the same film together.

Additionally, it's fucking stupid to make your first crossover film a vs film unless you're going for a cheap quick buck or both sides are evil.

>it's fucking stupid to make your first crossover film a vs film

That's how comic books go a lot of times, the first encounter is a fight between the characters.

See Spider-man meeting the Fantastic Four or any DC vs Marvel crossover

>It can't be pretentious and generic at the same time.
Says who? It's generic as common capeshit because following stupid cliche and troops while being pretentious with all that pseudo-intellectual dialogs and ridiculously shallow symbolism and stipid theme.
>b-but marlel!
Fuck off. Marlel is generic quipfest based on sjverse while DCEU is generic pretentious edgefest based on superior well-developed universe. See the difference?

You are starwmaning.

Also, the fact that the movie was poorly done is its own fault. It is no better than Korra,arguably worse in some aspects.

>Exept we actually talk about it

No, you autistic dogs spend all day trying to defend a bad movie from everyone else of the board, while shouting autisticaly that everything is a conspirator by the other companies.

"Safespace/apreciation" DCEU threads barely have 30 IPs, and most of them just mock the movies and it's fans.

Even some actors have said that the movies made some really dumb choices, like Zod's actor.

>and that piece of shit Logan movie didn't do that???

It's funny, because LOGAN showed how you do a dark super hero movie, shutting the fuck up of snydercucks and their cries of persecution.

It's funny seeing shitposters trying to spin it positively.

BvS and MoS had a fuckton of Jesus imagery all over the place, and some even less subtle than the SPACE JESUS. It can't all be references to Reeves.