Call Me by Your Name

>no active threads about the literal best movie of the year (and then some??)
saw it, it's pure kino. anyone else? i'll answer questions i guess

Have to wait until Feb to watch it here. Still, i've heard good things about it so mildly hyped.

Armie Hammer is my other favorite. The Goose remains numero uno, if you know what I'm saying! Haha!

Missed it at my towns IFF, looking forward to it's general release.
t. Ausfag

FUCKIN' QUEEEEEEEEERS

Blame the oscar baiting season. Can't really talk about it if it is not released everywhere

How many dick in ass scenes are there?

I require a minimum of 3 if I am to consider viewing this.

How the hell do you find out when these movies are coming to your town? There has to be a site for this type of shit

I always assume i'm not getting a movie and then BAM just playing on a random Tuesday

looks gay and australian
ill never watch this gay shit for retarded fagz

Check the website of your local cinema they should have a coming soon page. I put the ones I want to see in my phone calendar

none explicitly on screen, everything is very ~tasteful~

italian/ american actually

>italian
Fucking Meds desu.

Is this Sunlight?

Reminder: this is stealth pedo film. The boy would be considered a minor in the US, see the teacher arrests here. If you don't support the illegality of Bryan Singer and Pedowood, boycott this faux-artsy exploitation.

LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE FOR FAGGOTS

>Feldman gets trashed over the Today Show by the same people praising a pedo film

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

>17 is pedo
Hebophile is the word and that'd be a stretch desu. Fucking prude Americans i swear.

It's not their fault if Americans are late bloomers. 17 is a responsible adult almost everywhere else.

It's a movie for gay people. Why would it be discussed by here?

Have you seen other Luca Guadagino movies? How does it compare with I Am Love or Bigger Splash?

Your talking about a board that posts giant black cocks on a daily basis.

are they gay