Has anyone made their own cartoons?

Has anyone made their own cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCCMOSuGwEoGgtKyfFTPz5vg
youtube.com/watch?v=PetnSqAQmjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/channel/UCCMOSuGwEoGgtKyfFTPz5vg

You now realize that a transgender fetish artist is a more accomplished animator than you are.

You stigmatize youreself. You being Transgender doesnt affect your animation skill. Plus nobody fucking cares, it's 2k10+7

Yes, lots of people.

>trying to normalize the public exhibition of weird sexual kinks
What's it like being a degenerate?

The world is moving in a more progressive mindset. No matter how hard you fight it, this kind of shit is only going to become more commonplace

>The world is moving in a more progressive mindset.

Man I hope so. All the crazy Nazi parties in Europe are making me nervous.

just because they dont hate themselves doesnt mean they're nazi.

the fuck is this shit post the real link

I made this about a year or so ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=PetnSqAQmjI

Well, user was referring to them being trans and how it's silly to wear that on your sleave because no one gives a fuck. I'd imagine more people would give a fuck about weird fetish art. If they don't give a fap they'll probably give a "the fuck? lel"

Some of them are Neo-Nazis, but that has lost all impact because even fucking milqtoast YouTube Skeptics are considered white supremists by the far left these days.

spoiled people have to much free time on their hands and create new problems no one heard about.

>drawing skill 5/10
>animation skill 8-9/10
>story 7-8/10
>fetish insertion 9001/10
good job user

No. Every cartoon that has ever been made belongs to the ancient eldritch god of animation. Every artist who tires to make cartoons finds that their will is slowly being taken away from them by this being of unspeakable terror. All of those who tried to oppose this influence have gone mad or died in horrific accidents.

Yep, the left in the west never let off the gas when it comes to omniphobia accusations, and because of that even legit concerns voiced by them and their media mouthpieces lost all value.

It certainly doesn't help that they threw all integrity and professionalism into the wind once Trump was elected, the topic of "fake news" got turned around hard on them and for good reason.

This.

No but I made a 50 page comic back in high school. It's not good, but it's not as bad as you'd think coming from a high schooler

>Transgender
>Has a TF Fetish
interesting

>$745 a month on Patreon

Well, there's nothing on the channel that states that they're trans.

>featured in the Melbourne International Animation Festival 2016
Good work, user.

yep plenty

Post it

The last time we had a thread like this, some guy got royally fucked over because someone found him out and he really had no cartoon. I hope we have some actual content in this one.

>no matter how hard you fight it
you seem to doubt what genocide can accomplish
this post does not condone genocide