Frank Cho

Frank Cho
Talented Artist or Total Hack?

Mediocre artist at best.

A talented hack

talented if he doesn't draw the same woman all the time

A total artist

Talented artist, but a total hack who couldn't tell a good joke to save his life.

Talented artist and a pretty cool guy who managed to rustle a huge amount of tumblrinas with some poor entry level bait

>I like him because he made people mad.
You have to be 18+ to use this site.

Both, oddly. He clearly can draw, but he's so one-note that his stuff ends up being boring as hell.

The fact he's an annoying twit who starts shit online doesn't help.

A talented hack.

Nope, I like him because he's a good artist.
The fact he's a successful troll who make tards rage with minimal effort is just the cherry on the cake

He has talent and his work is good quality, but the fact 80% of it is the same woman in different hair and clothes holds him back.

He has a honed skill not talent and focuses it on something that we can all enjoy. It's smart.

meh artist,good at cheesecake but his actual interior work always looks to mushy and soft

Good pin-up and cover artist but a mediocre visual storyteller and therefore not really suited to do interiors.

How abou
>artstyle and composition
Talented artist
>themes and race
A hack

this, I like that he makes people mad, only alpha males practice making people mad by being winners.

>he clearly can't draw

Non-artists say the darndest things.

fpbp

lol, no you fucking don't. Why else would a cuck like you even mention that? Face it, you are mentally underdeveloped.

He's a talented artist but too much sameface/body. I don't think it's a question of skill either, he could probably draw more distinct women if he cared but he clearly doesn't. If I were a billionaire I would not hire him to draw any of my pet projects.

>only alpha males practice making people mad by being winners.

Alpha males piss off failures and weaklings with their success. Their anger is a byproduct, not the goal. Actively seeking to anger and offend others is don't by children who need attention but don't know how to facilitate it in a positive way.

on one hand he shits on sjws so thats kinda funny but on the other hand he's mega boring and if you've seen one of his comics you've seen all of them

Only SJWs and shitposters think he isn't a talented artist.

I like they guy but these other anons are right, he draws a nice looking girl. One. And then just sorta puts whatever clothes and hair on her.

Considering he's only known for drawing hot buff girls with fat tits I'd say he's underrated. His backgrounds and details are amazing.

Really good at anatomy. Also, his cheescake is fantastic.

I like watching the mental gymnastics Sup Forumsmblr uses to justify why they're angry at him so they won't have to admit that they're sjws.

Cho can draw body variations, he just doesn't want to. If you see his sketch books and various other things, even just background characters, you'll see women that don't fit his typical mold.

cho is a victim of the SJW and the tumblr crap readers, like other good looking female making .i wonder what would happen if frazzeta were still alive and doing his work.

>Good pin-up and cover artist but a mediocre visual storyteller
THIS.

Also: while he's clearly got quite a bit of raw talent he's also LAZY AS FUCK which is why 90% of the time any female character he draws looks like Brandy from Liberty Meadows.

Should stick to cheesecake and covers,his interiors look super bland

Why are you so fucking mad about it? He's childish, yes, but he's like the only artist who stood up against sjws and didn't apologize for what he did, as in "drawing semi-nude females", which is totally fine by the way. He was actually manlier than the entire industry put together in that regard. He didn't write stupid cucky made up apologies because he feared retaliation like most people do, he fought for what he thought was right and even if he dragged it more than necessary maybe to stay relevant that's a huge thumbs up in my opinion.
Then again, as an artist he isn't THAT good and his behaviour is rarely professional, but we can say the same thing about half the people who work with comic books.

I kind of feel like his pencils have an ugly aspect to them. Like in the OP the way he draws the muscles with all those extra lines. It makes them look creepy rather than hot.

He can draw one pin up and that's about it

Good artist, but he should draw more variety, especially among the women. I love the way he draws them, but he has gotten to the point that he is known for nothing else but drawing tall, muscular girls with big breasts in bikinis.

>90% of the time any female character he draws looks like Brandy from Liberty Meadows
It's like AC/DC putting out the same album over and over and over again: they're not even trying to hide it.

You may want to re-read want you misquoted.

>jump from one bad artstyle to another

I don't even know how he did it.

It isn't like he got worse, he just literally morphed into an equally bad artist. Like he was fucking Parasite or something.

what are you even talking about?

>Abloo bloo bloo cuck

Someone is really outraged here ;^)

He's good for pin up and fap bait, but he's really bad outside of that. He's only famous because of controversies and capefags are mad for "anatomically correct" figures, like comic book legend Jim Lee draws them.

Considering he's self taught he's pretty talented

Dude can draw. No one can deny that. I do find his comics work boring to look at though. It's the same thing I feel when I flip through an Alex Ross book. Technically the skill is there and the drawings look great. The problem they then end up having is images look static and page layouts and compositions are kind of basic.
I like that he draws her fist and his foot in manners that lead the eye to where they should go in here but yeah, it's a pretty bland looking page beyond that.

Also, I may be wrong, but alpha individuals tend to be caring about their group, included the omega.

I think he draws good cheesecake material for what it is, basically pin ups. I don't think he's funny though, nor would I want him drawing a monthly book I care about.

learn to read faggot

It fits in with comic and commercial art, even drawing the marvel way tells you to draw women with the same basic features.

If they look that good, he can draw them all the same. Love me some Cho drawin's of titties.

He's good at drawing one hot woman. When he's not lazy as shit (which he unfortunately is nowadays) he can do some amazing, detailed backgrounds.

I was really funny seeing his fanboys lose their shit when he admitted he's a Hillary supporter though.

A hack relying on minor controversy to stay relevant.

total scumbag

found tumblr