Disney makes a movie that's a cartoonish depiction of Mexico like they have for every other culture

>Disney makes a movie that's a cartoonish depiction of Mexico like they have for every other culture
>it's about their fascination with death
>characters are ugly, unappealing and look like they smell bad
>main character looks like he spends all day abusing the voice chat in Xbox Live
>dog is an ugly mongrel
>live in a shitbox hut, all 12 of them
>set in the present day

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/asia/china-box-office-coco-jumps-top-of-quiet-weekend-1202623237/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Racist rural suburban soyboy that has never even seen a person not related to him

If the movie was set in a nice, rich, upscale part of Mexico starring attractive white Mexicans living a fancy house with a purebred dog you'd be making a thread whining about that too.

Hey I'm just calling it like I see it

Yeah because it'd be disengenous

There are nice rich upscale parts of Mexico? Where?

u're mom

The rich white Mexicans would probably celebrate Day of the Dead too, so why not?

lol at this

I thought this was about a bird. Everytime I see a poster or image of this fucking movie it's about something else.

Just shut up. You don't make a movie about the culture of Vietnam and star a rich white oil baron that moved there.

I'm so glad this movie is a catastrophic failure. Disney needs to go back to its European roots instead of this garbage culture with garbage people.

A rich white oil baron isn't part of Vietnamese culture, but there are rich white Mexicans. It's like saying you can't make any movies set in the USA if the protagonist(s) are rich and white.

and? sounds accurate.

Grim Fandango did the "spic skeleton land" shit better and it did it almost 20 years ago.

>Catastrophic failure
Looks fine to me

spanish retards on the mic are the worst things on this planet ill agree with you there user

Take that Glumpf! Fuck you puto!

spanish is one of the ugliest languages out there whether its coming from a spaniard or a south american mongrel its ugly as shit

At least Pixar is creative, unlike the shitfactory Dreamworks

>DUDE TALKING ANIMALS LMAO

Apperently the box office was worse then most Pixar movies

fuck off you worthless retard

Yeah it takes a lot of creativity to remake a 3 year old movie called book of life

>characters are ugly, unappealing and look like they smell bad

tfw im Mexican and I agree...

The fact that you'd even say that proves you didn't watch Coco

Back to r/the_donald you go

>le go back to le_bolnatglumpf
that's all you dumbfuck leftist know what to say

mexibro here, I'm reluctant to watch it cause it looks like it's going to be full of muh brown pride bullshit
>MUH PAN DUCLE
>JAJA HE GOT HIT WITH A CHANCLA
>MUH CINCO DE MAYO FACTS
>JAJA ABUELITA ENABLING CHILDHOOD OBESITY
How bad is it?

>le
Yikes, you really were a Redditor too

So what?

You think they're making a movie about whites
That If they don't get coddled in a stupid movie they'll throw a hissy fit, start a nonstop whiny bitchfest online to try and boycott the movie?

lol.
It is what it is snowflake

There's the Dreamworks face again. Why do they feel the need to make their protagonists look smug all the fucking time?

>leftist
wow get a load of this soyboy lmao

Oh vey, Kazar milkers gimme mommy

What are you talking about? Rich white Mexicans have been ruling over the unwashed mestizoso throughout Mexico's history

well its not hard to google but there are a lot of rich zones where the rich whites build walls to keep the trash out.

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. There are definitely Mexicans with almost complete European (spaniard) DNA and they're the ones making up the upper/political class

my mother saw this movie with my little sister and now she agrees that we need the wall

its a depresing movie of a poor mexican child that lives with a retarded family that decided to be big when they dont have enough money for clothes. then the kid picks up a magic guitar after he celebrates dia de muertos and is sent to some undead world city.

I'll take shit that never happened for 600 Alex

As a mexican (living in Mexico) I loved this movie. Can't say what you said is false, they did a pretty good job at showing authentic mexicans and mexican culture.

Is there a Disney princess in this?

Otherwise its shit.

Two of the things that dude mentioned do happen in the movie though (la chancla and grandma forcing the kid to eat a lot)

....how many Mexicans are among us?...

es la reconquista, cabron

COCO IS FOR FAGGOTS

This is Pixar, not Walt Disney, so no

Merida is considered a Disney Princess and she's from Pixar

MEXICO IS FOR FAGGOTS

$70million over a 5 day holiday weekend for an animated movie, especially a Pixar film, is a bomb. There's absolutely no escaping that. It's only going to gross less and less in the coming weeks

t. insecure Sup Forumslack

t. insecure Sup Forumslack

No, the bo is actually pretty standard for Pixar. Even the opening is above avarage for them. They make money by having legs.

pixar is niggers

>can't refute facts
>calls someone a Nazi

Sounds like a liberal alright

Why are white people so scared of anything thats not related to them?

there's no hype though

The only trite thing that occurs is the whole familia cliche. I didn't notice any racial stronk pride.

It will still do +500 million WW, which is about avarage for Pixar.

You're dreaming, and I'm not trying to be contrarian. With the lack of a female lead and the fact that it already came out in Mexico a month ago, I expect it to gross right around 300 million.

Le triggered SJW ;snowflake ^). I am a true intellectual that is educated by Joseph Paul Watson and Richard The Plant Spencer ;)

>$70million over a 5 day holiday weekend for an animated movie, especially a Pixar film, is a bomb. There's absolutely no escaping that
Er, no it isn't. $71.2 million is more than Tangled made in that period, and about $10 million less than Moana.
Animated movies tend to have much longer legs in theaters than mainstream blockbusters. It's got extremely good word of mouth too.

>It's got extremely good word of mouth too.
The reports are overblown in an attempt to push it by left-wing media, and entertainment media is almost exclusively left-wing. It won't go over well in the heartland, and people in other countries besides Mexico don't give a shit. And it already was released in Mexico weeks ago.

It will be close to 300 after next weekend. Hell, might get past that.

Nope I'm sorry, you're just not being realistic. It only grossed 50 million domestically this weekend. Next week will be thirty or less, and international will be a slow climb. This week and next weekend combined should put it around 220 million, and like I said I imagine it will plateau around 300 in the coming weeks.

You won't know until it's too late faggot. Thanks for the based country.

he was literally quoting box-office figures and got called an "insecure Sup Forumslack" and now you are posting image macros? you are the real cancer.

Huh? I don't care about context.

obviously

330 was what the Good Dinosaur did and that was with an opening of 39 million. You really think a movie with opening better than Ratatoulle will do somehow worse?

It's ranked 4th highest grossing movie for thanksgiving opening weekend, as in all time

whitebois are insecure

Atrocious designs, this doesn't feel like Pixar at all. Looks like some straight to DVD shit, like the team that made The Good Dinosaur got told to make a beaner film.

>racist soyboy
whats this mixed ideology?

Why didn't they make a movie about the presidential family, are attractive people really rare?

>>main character looks like he spends all day abusing the voice chat in Xbox Live
ahhahahaahah

they already do that for mexican telenovelas

>"On track to be the biggest money maker movie of all time"
What? What even is this movie? Is this tree of life?

The only ads I ever see anymore are ones trying to get me to stop using Dip. I don't even know what Dip is. I understand it leaves a mark on your jeans, cause the same ad has told me 10000000 times. I don't know.

Why watch this when Book of Life is so good.

>4th highest

3rd loser, Who cares.

Yup, a true liberal indeed

Sup Forums knows shit about box office predictions. They should have learnt their lesson with wonder woman.

Book of life was garbage

Nobody saw Wonder Woman coming. Not even WB, they even lowered their weekend forecast because they thought it was going to bomb. It road a wave of positive buzz, but the majority of people that actually went to see it and gave into the hype came it disappointed.

People straight up thought it was pedestrian and lame just like all the other capeshit out there, but this time it's a girl so it's different

uhh ohh guys...

variety.com/2017/film/asia/china-box-office-coco-jumps-top-of-quiet-weekend-1202623237/

vete a la mierda
Esta pelicula es mejor que
>LOL DUDE CACTUS AND MARIACHIS IS ALL MEXICO IS