Racemixing is Aokay guyZ!

>racemixing is Aokay guyZ!

Do you think this will affect britbong movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norodom_Sihamoni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajiralongkorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manvendra_Singh_Gohil
youtube.com/watch?v=80ZsJCk1V6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Markle the Yankee divorcee
>Queen
That's not how it works

Fuck off cunt
Go cry in your containment board

You brits laughed at 56%, now who's laughing?

The Royal family is full of inbred pan-european mutts and the same goes for any country that still has one.

I don't see why a half black girl marrying someone who likely never sees the crown means anything.

GINGERED

>now who's laughing?

Still us. 56%....dear god.

Most royalty were mixed race. Political marriages between countries was very common.

tick tock

>Marries some fifth in line ginger
>Queen
Jesus christ Britbongs

Fuck you nigger

t. soyboy

She doesn't even look a quarter black.

Wow, there's so much wrong with that article title.

Also, the spare, historically, has usually been crazier than Harry is being right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Historian Mario De Valdes y Cocom argues that Queen Charlotte was directly descended from a black branch of the Portuguese royal family: Alfonso III and his concubine, Ouruana, a black Moor.
>In the 13th century, “Alfonso III of Portugal conquered a little town named Faro from the Moors,” said Valdes, a researcher for Frontline PBS. “He demanded [the governor’s] daughter as a paramour. He had three children with her.”

She was married to George III in 1815, which means nearly 400 years from the time of her black ancestor to her birth

>that
>black

>marries a 36 years old divorced nigger
LMAO
J U S T
N U K E
T H E
E N T I R E
R O Y A L
F A M I L E E E E E

Look at that nose, look at those eyes, you must be blind soyboy.

She does not have a black nose, and there are white people with brown eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norodom_Sihamoni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajiralongkorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manvendra_Singh_Gohil

At least your royals aren't gay or tattooed degenerates.

>2017
>still having a royal family

that country is hopeless

Look at her childhood pics with her natural hair

Still better than the Kennedys or Clintons

>"Black brance of the Portugese Royal Family"

So the Washington Post is just making stuff up now?

What is with non-anglos and their desire to fuck and marry divorcees?

>Not jewing rich people out of their land's income and making them prance around to entertain the plebs

W E W. Republics are gay.

>romanticized portrait
>still ugly
just what kind of abomination was she

>tfw Alberto Barbosa was right

t. alberto barbosa

>people hating on his waifu because she's not 100% white
Makes me laugh. She's barely even brown at all and she's hot as fuck so who gives a shit.

That portrait is taken from a literal wewuz site

woah...

She's gorgeous.

I wonder how long it's been since a thread on Sup Forums got multiple replies without anyone bringing up racemixing and cuckoldry

1. she is very unlikely to ever be queen
2. her race is irrelevant because of her upbringing. She's always been a part of the global elite, not some plucky girl from the projects
3. that's an american website pushing that narrative, surprise surprise

Not just very unlikely, she can never be queen, If they have kids they won't even get prince/princess titles, they'd get lord/lady instead.

>actress
>global elite
lmao, they're just the top prostitutes

>actress
>global elite

Ah yes this is exactly the kind of Television & Film discussion I am here for
People who start threads with these retarded clickbait articles on boards not even slightly related to the topic should be permabanned

she's hardly even black. are blacks really claiming her? she looks like a tanned stacey

J-jesus-

well she's a multi-millionaire, at least

it's the same as when william married kate middleton, people acted like she was a normal commoner when actually she was already from an elite, wealthy family

Harry isn't even a royal by blood that's why they don't give a shit what he does

The absolute state of the 'British' royal family

most of those titles are only symbolic you know

This only the start. The future KANGZ of England will be KARA BOGA.

Regardless he still holds official titles and so will his children. Soon there will be a bunch of little niglet royals running around.

RACEMIXING IS FOR FAGGOTS

>implying tv isnt /pol2.0
>implying this isnt cobtainment board
Hows the soy sauce today?

But not with black eyes.

cant knock it till ya try it ;)

Her eyes are no darker than Cheryl's from Riverdale, and she's obviously white.

would the royal family publicly reproach it if that outcome started to unfold? i wonder if they'd just shut up and let it happen or intervene despite the politically correct pressures

GIRLS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

WE

>so few black blood in her she could pass as a latino with little effort
>"britain's black queen"
i can't take this seriously.

In less than a decade the queen and prince phillip will be gone and they already let it happen to the country. I dont think there will be any resistance from the younger royals.

If they're hot I don't care at all. Also she looks far whiter than most mixed people. Post more grills getting bleached.

>Do you think this will affect britbong movies
Pfff really? Somebody pls post that webm

also, since she's not highborn, doesn't he have to renounce his claim to the throne now?

>old lefties
Kill all royalists

>new lefties
omg a women of colour in the royal family yaaas queeen slaaayyyy

BRITAIN IS FOR FAGGOTS

she has no noble heritage, so no matter how much money she probably has (peanuts in terms of british royality), she will never sit on the thrones and none of her offsprings ever will.

No and she will never even be a princess either

Their kids will be bleached as fuck though. Markle is barely black as it is, and Harry is as pasty and ginger as they come.

i'm just asking because the heir to the throne who married that american gal had to cut all royal ties to get approval. i don't see the difference now, the only detail is, that the stableboy's bastard son is not the next in line.

>she will never sit on the throne
Has anyone ever even suggested that? Arent there like 100 people in the line of succession? She probably doesnt even get added to the list.

Those pictues of mixed kids that get posted all the time have me worried

youtube.com/watch?v=80ZsJCk1V6M

is harry /our royal/?

i'm not really up to speed but i guess there are only charles and william in front of him, unless williams firstborn son comes to age in time to claim the throne.

correct me if im wrong, but she'll never will be queen unless she's of royal blood?

shes hot you guys are crazy

Well of course. Latinos are literally mixed race people.

yes.

I for one welcome our new monkey faced tax leaches.

>hispanic is now mixed race
???

If it was william who wanted to marry a divorced nigger he would have to step down, harry will never be king so he can get away with it.

Hispanic means you come from a Spanish speaking country. It's not a race.

Most Latinos are mestizo (Indigenous/European mix) mulatto or pardo (African/European/Indigenous mix). How much of which depends on the person.

Im pretty sure both Williams kids were in front of Harry the moment they were born. Its not like harry would show up with an army and take the throne by force because the true heir was still a child.

alright, thanks. this only seems to become a problem when the rest of the royal family dies then.

okay, you're right. i thought of native spanish/portugese people.

i'm not an expert on how the bongs managed this in case the heir is a minor when the king/queen dies and the kings younger brother would be available.

Not amazing at all

What is this utter stupidity?

Heirs = Charles -> William -> George ->Charlotte ->(unborn baby)

Harry is like 6th.

They would probably just have some lord do what needed doing behind the scenes. Until the king was old enough, he would still be the boy king though

>queen
>americans in charge of figuring out royal succession

Prince William's children are ahead in the line of succession, so Harry has a very slim chance of ever ascending.

>What is this utter stupidity?
American education

Yeah, and even if Harry were crowned king, that wouldn't make her the queen.

it doesn't matter anyways because monarchy is nothing but glorified celebrities in current England.

It's Okay To Be Non-White

that's a different matter

Nope, quite a lot of people still take it quite seriously.

yes because they're imbeciles just like people caring about the US president

miss me?

you won, americans...
>tfw no nigger president ;_;
>tfw no kike overlords :'((