Guys help me here: why the fucking constant remakes, reboots, capeshit, star wars, all now...

Guys help me here: why the fucking constant remakes, reboots, capeshit, star wars, all now, all at once for almost 10 years now with no end in sight? Why did this all happened and all happen at once? There was never a period of time in over 100 years of filmmaking where we had a perfect storm of shit like this and I just want answers on why...

Sweet JESUS, just LOOK at those TITS

Yeah, what about them?

Wait till you find out how old she is...

They are quite large.

too late already fapping

>dem titties

There isn't a jury in the world that would convict me.

Who is it?

>films make more and more money
>investors and advertises invest more money to make money back in this booming industry
>huge budgets require safe bets and guaranteed returns for these investors and advertisers
>easiest and safest thing to do is reboot, remake or franchise something
>popular culture shitters are the most willing to spend, shill for and enjoy low quality films that feature their favourite characters

And here we are.

I want to motorboat Kelly

>being unable to use imagesearch

Lack of ideas and prevent risktaking,because why risk in creating some new concept when any marvel or SW movie will make 1billion easy?

So then why weren't these implemented decades ago?

Because something that you now perceive as "all at once" has actually been in the making for a long time now.

my assumption is that the new culture, heavily influenced by internet 2.0, social media and all the bullshit that goes with it, has lowered down the normies sense of quality, so they are happy with whatever trash is thrown at them.
That and of course, originality is lacking in hollywood.

>why are people making the movies that are guarented to profit, instead of some risky bladerunner-esque movies that are bombing?
no idea op, im bamboozled

Who is this nobody?

More like goodbody

But who is she?

Why couldn't this have been Padme Amidala? Like would that really have been a bad thing?

Even if it were "bad" wouldn't we all understand why Vader turned to the dark side of the force?

Big breasted British glamour model no. 232123

>BOING swish BOING swish BOING

Yeah, that one. Her name?

Jesus christ, can't you do a reverse image search?

GIS says Kelly Brook.

kelly brook you bellend

>Kelly Brook got fat
Shame.

No I'm on a phone. Saaawweee.

>Whaa I broke my own knees on purpose please carry me everywhere

I don't have a PC. Saaawweee.

>Why take a risk with something new and creative when we can remake the same movie 10 times and make 1billion out of each one?
This is why