50 years with his appearance preserved as someone in his 20s

>50 years with his appearance preserved as someone in his 20s
>still no gf

Why is Jack able to do so much impressive shit but can't manage to do the easiest thing in the world unless it's with Aku pretending to be a girl to destroy a magic jewel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8-C4HZPAFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AVRJneX8nSk
vocaroo.com/i/s0mywAY55PjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every time he opened up to a girl a little it was:
1) Aku in disguise.
2) A bounty hunter sent by Aku to capture him.
Lesson learned, I guess.

Man you can't get tied down to pussy when you're on a mission to destroy ancient evil

Because Jack is pure and perfect

Hes been on the run and has a mission. He might just not consider it a priority.

>Meet nice warrior girl and fall in love with her during an adventure
>Turns out it was Aku
>Try online dating and get matched with a cute girl near your current sleeping quarters
>Turns out it was Aku
>Cynically give up on love and seek the services of a local brothel
>tfw the prostitute turns out to also be Aku

3) Some kind of monster

just wait for Aki to betray her sisters or for her sisters to betray her

This.

>Try to jerk off
Turns out your dick is Aku
Foolish samurai!

>Jack notice the tendencies of Aku being a grill
>finally fall for one girl
>instead of sticking to her he goes for another one while dating "Aku"
>Aku gets cucked and go mad at jack

>Too small to be Aku

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND

I, AKU, COCKBLOCKING CHAPERONE OF DARKNESS
UNLEASHED UNSPEAKABLE BLUEBALLS TO A FOOLISH SAMURAI

Well, considering he can be hundreds of feet tall and decided to turn into wee little red riding hood one day proves it may happen

>tfw Aku disguised himself as your container of low-viscosity topical hand and body moisture preparation

One of these days, Aku is going to make an entire town dress up like him, just to fuck with Jack.

>getting a gf
>the easiest thing in the world
Fuck you man
kek

He'll go back for that hot alien doggo, pound her pussy.

>The doggos turn out to be Aku

Jack isn't cut he doesn't need lotion.

Did you see how he acted in Episode 1? Dude has burned out absolutely every last fuck he ever had to give.

>Jack isn't cut

So correct me if I'm wrong
>50 years past
>Jack physically doesn't age in those 50 years
>He is just as old as he was in the first series.
I really am confused about that.
Is this a super athletic old man or just a hairy younger guy?

He was unnaturally propelled into the future so it made him no longer subject to the aging effects of time on his body.

Hairy young guy. Probably just stopped giving a shit about shaving or personal hygiene, which is why he grew a beard and let his hair down.

>or just a hairy younger guy?
This

He let his hair go. It's visual symbolism for how wildly he's strayed from his original nature -- a handy way of telling you that after 50 years of the same old thing, he's run out of fucks to give.

IT WAS ME SAMURAI
I WAS THAT GIRL

I think he stopped ageing when he lost his sword.

did you literally not watch the opening to the new season ?

>another girl is Aku, too

His genitals arent mutilated. He doesnt need that shit.

Why have a girlfriend/lover when he's the Galaxy's most wanted man and is constantly on the run?

That would constantly put his loved one in danger, no? I don't think Jack would is willing to be so selfish that he irresponsibly get into a relationship with someone and endanger them in the process.

It doesn't help that the girls he did tend to fall for/hang out with turned out to be Aku or bounty hunters/monsters who wanted him dead.

>MLP hair
>voiced by Tara Strong

She was suspicious from the outset, desu.

Hairy young guy.

He's so mentally unstable now that he no longer even gives a damn about his health and hygiene. Hence the paler skin and the fact that he's eating rats for food.

>What is chronology

>Give up 3D women and go to 2D
>Waifu 4 lifu is Aku

>Jack knew it was Aku from the begining this time around and planned ahead
This should happen.

>cutfags need lotion
What is this epic new meme? I've never needed lotion and the only time I ever got friction burns on my dick was in my youth when I'd vigorously go at it over and over again.
>uncutfags get smegma all over their hands and can't just cleanly jerk off into doubled tissue with no mess
I guess the merchant really was my greatest ally.......

He saw how it affected the Scotsman.
youtube.com/watch?v=g8-C4HZPAFQ

THICC!

If sex is so easy, why haven't you done it?

>met sum nice girl
>gonna go lewd with her
>almost balls deep in cutie
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI! IT WAS ME AKU ALL THIS TI~"
>"Yeah, I know"
>"WAIT, WHAT?"
>Rape Aku violently just cause he already tired from searching a good chick, and simply want to bang something

>tfw to intelligent too attract women

>tfw when she eyes Jack and says "now I've seen everything."

Can't believe I understood the inside joke until now.

>easiest thing in the world
f-fuck you

EXTRA THICC!

>Gatebox
>Mfw there will never be a kick ass digital monster buddy version.

Chronologically he's really old but physically he's just a hairy younger guy.

>>voiced by Tara Strong

That was Grey DeLisle actually as Spring.

Are you sure it's not that he stopped aging once he was flung into the future in the first place?

W-what inside joke? Was she just implying that Jack was a twink? Or Scotsman went gay?

After gatebox comes out you'll probably be able to put whatever avatars on there that you want as long as they're either popular enough for someone to have drawn the model out already or you learn how to do that sort of thing yourself. You can start looking into live2d animator now if you want to learn how to do that yourself.

That her husband bearded her dumped her for some twink guy during his "travel" and "adventures?" That's the impression I got, yeah.

If he had a gf Aku would just use that to his advantage.

How is Jack supposed to defeat Aku without his sword?

He can't.

He can't.

He can't.

Endurance/stamina test with their bodies

Why exactly he doesn't age?

And seriously 50 years?
Why not just 13 years like in real time when series ended in 2004?

>smegma
Only unclean fucks let their hoods get that dirty

Why do anons always want mc to get the girl? I thought it was agreed they bring more problems, plus what's wrong with being a wizard?

13 years isn't enough to illustrate the fact jack doesn't age. 50 is.

also in general, it's more dramatic

He can't, unless if it's something out there, like the gods granting him his own divinity or something, or using a time portal to his advantage where he throws Aku even further into time, millions of years out of his past or era.

If you don't know how to get what you want (or why you want it), your "intelligence" is worthless.

Animating is no problem. It's the limited to animu moe voices. So I'm more hoping they will expand on that. I just want a bad-ass critter yelling "IT'S 7AM. GET THE FUCK UP!" in a comedic way.

*blocks your path*

Aku is probably a savage in bed.

I'd let him fuck me.

he makes his own magic sword

FOOLISH user, I AKU THE MASTER OF DARKNESS INFECTED YOU WITH GONORRHEA

*shoots with gun*

But the dick was good.

L E A K S
youtube.com/watch?v=AVRJneX8nSk

>13 years isn't enough to illustrate the fact jack doesn't age

the whole concept is stupid without explanation

I hope they will explain this in later epsiodes but propably not

>it's the final episode
>jack is on the brink of defeat, aku is standing over him
>mocking jack for all his failures
>reminds jack that he never got laid
>jack realizes he's long past 30 and a virgin
>jack is a wizard
>uses virginity-induced power to tear open his own portal in time
>gets back, back to the past and kills aku
>WATCHA, credits

If it's real, I don't want to watch it.

If it's not real, I don't want to watch it.

>Jack fucks the seven daughters of Aku
>makes the Seven Samurai.

>Why exactly he doesn't age?

All we know right now is that it's a bizarre side-effect of Aku sending Jack through the time portal, but I believe there's more at play then that.

>And seriously 50 years?

Gives them a time gap if Genndy or Adult Swim want to throw in more seasons (season 5's first episode is listed as #92 than #52) and it gives us a believable reason for Jack's mental instability and why he's strayed away from his purpose (losing his sword is one of those reasons.)

These are just screencaps that were posted on Sup Forums a few days ago. Nothing new.

Jack doesnt age and barely gets tired by pure force of will, thats my guess.

It's real, but it's just still images from the show. Nothing particularly spoiler-ish about them either.

>voices

Just get this guy to voice your Aku gatebox:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mywAY55PjS

>All we know right now is that it's a bizarre side-effect of Aku sending Jack through the time portal, but I believe there's more at play then that.

I actually found this

>There is some precedence for agelessness in the Samurai Jack universe as seen in the episode “Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master’s Son” where a disciple of Master Chu, who trained Jack in his youth, is revealed to be alive despite the great passage of time. He tells Jack that his power far exceeded his own as he seems to have not aged a day.

But that's just a theory............ a_______________

It's more likely that they represent the 7 deadly sins.

he was cursed by aku or something do you really need quantum fucking physics in a cartoon about demons,time travel and gay robots/ scotsmen?

That's...that's the title of the movie though... I was trying to be clever ;_;

It's magic. Time magic, it doesn't need to be very complicated.

Probably not, there's no difference between them so far besides Ashi being the most proeminent to give the spectator a named character to relate to.

>YFW Jack's good will, kindness and justice is well-received by his sentient, magical, divine sword

>in return, Jack doesn't know that the sword has been giving him divine powers and abilities over a period of time

>hence Jack assuming that his immortality is a product of Aku's curse when it's actually his sword that's been changing him

>the mysterious figure we see in his hallucinations is future Jack, who's essentially become a divine being/spirit/oni after spending hundreds of years fighting off evil with the sword

>that's why the 3 primary gods won't intervene and finish off Aku, because this is their process/trial/ritual for transcending worthy and honorable mortals into divine entities

Keep in mind that the shadowy figure appears to be very ornate and has his own distinct mount - similar to how the three primary gods had their own signature mounts and weapons (Odin with his spear and horse, Ra with sickle & amulet and crocodile, Vishnu with his bow and elephant, etc.)

Would be neat but that's probably not the case. Some food for thought though.

So then is that supposed to be izanagi?

Susanoo is more known for his (brief) ownership of kusanagi even if he's more fitting of trials which proves worth.

>Implying part of what hasn't broken jack isn't that he settles down and had a family for a brief time only to watch them be killed by aku

>season 5's first episode is listed as #92 than #52
Why exactly is there 40 episodes missing instead of 50, one for each year?

Either it's sort of a subtle easter egg to further accentuate the time skip and that a shit-ton of time has passed on and nothing more, or it's a subtle easter egg hinting at potential future seasons which could take place within the said 50-year time skip.

Take you pick.

Doesn't the helmet look like the one from the Aku Infection?

He stopped shaving after he loss his sword

I'm gonna be dissapointed if this won't be the real ending.

YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PORPOISE