Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90614830/
The desuarchive didn't save the whole thread for some reason, again.
Or
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/90614830/

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Riggs_Hagar
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wandering_Country#The_Creative_Spirit
lovelyladybugcomic.tumblr.com/post/158475491878/page-1-of-a-2-parter-todays-guest-comic-comes-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last time:
-Random fight ideas
-Rage Racer's communication skills
-More space stuff and aliens with The Bland Dynasty
-More about a Deelette & Kid Cookie story
-New pics by Formaldehyde
-Adding stuff to the wiki (Mean Teens, PKs, Queen's Queers, others)
-More about the prisons they put super villains in
-We never gave Sup Forumslette's daughter a name (the one who we first saw from the future, code name Kay-2 since she looks like Casey)
-Other stuff

Been playing Banjo-Kazooie lately. Here we have Lorelei failing a stealth segment or something.

High larious dialog

So if you get caught then the sailors spin you a yarn of the long variety?

Right.

So does anyone remember any other members of the Mean Teens?

I was considering having another "choose your response" frame where one of the possible responses is that Selkies tell the same stories, just as cautionary tales rather than bedtime stories.

Another slow thread I guess.

What sorts of consorts do those demon kings keep?

Anyone wanna talk about Rage Racer. I haven't had time ,to work much on the script but i do have a few things if anyone cares.

Sure.

If Rage Racer ran up a vertical building, would his rage allow him to stick to the surface, or would he leave indented footprints from the force of his running?

One of the response options should always be "bleb".

a childrens tale

It was not only the girl in the cover who looked like Deelette, it was also the eerie atmosphere around her and in the middle of it all a soothing smile. Yet the girl had actual hair unlike Deelette who had tentacles instead of hair but every doubt was gone as soon as Cookie read the girls name in the description, her name was Dee. The site Cookie found this book was a site about the occult and he description was by no means the summery of this particular story, it was more like trying to bring across what you'd feel while reading it, "a jouney beyond the borders of your mind, with a companion who'll guide you without knowing it".

There'd be a dedicated bleb button for sure.

OK, so that's not Deelette.

Hmmm... "tore open a portal into his mind and flung him into his subconscious where my perversion is law".

Like the "Doug" button?

I love shit like this and those fake dating sim pictures. Lots of fun.

Thought experiment! Pick a character or roll a random one on the wiki, and figure out what situation they could be in that's the exact opposite of their personality/skill set. Then figure out how the fuck they'd beat it.

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Riggs_Hagar

What's the opposite of being a rock star?

>Like the "Doug" button?
(Bleb)
(Faster)

Glad someone's enjoying them! Lorelei's become one of my favorite characters to work with.

A thing I saw on /aco/.

LEWD

Damn, they finally consummated the relationship.

Who's the artist?

I'd assume the footprint would be more likely as it is both a testament to his speed while still showing as an obvious sign of anger with aggressive movement. It also fit one of my ideas for a story later on where he has to fix all the damage his heroics cause.

Another thing to ponder might be what do people use to tell how angry RR is? We know that his suit changes color to match his rage but would there be something any civilian could tell. does his his head flame grow with rage?

Posing for the cover of Sup Forumssmopolitan

Yes, his head flame grows and spreads to his shoulders.

And the footprints should be smouldering.

Nice.

Classy.

...I wonder if Strummer can be classy?

Is glassing people classy?

So they go to some rich guy's castle in the middle of fuck all Britbongland to deal with some magical horseshit, but the owner won't let them in. They can't force him to let them in since they need to be low key about this for whatever asinine reason the plot demands, or maybe the castle now has a reactivated spell on it that denies entry unless invited in.

So Marion, devil that she is, finds out rich jacks-off-on-ice stuffington is hosting a big party in the near future and so Strummer must be educated in how to pretend to be a dignified lady of class to gain entry with whoever else is on the mission.

Inside the castle is a painting of the castle from some hundreds of years ago and it has all kinds of bullshit magic stuffed into it, it's just oozing dangerous curses and malice, their job is to contain the thing or destroy it in a way where all that magic won't go boom.

If it's a wine glass, sure.

We got any art in the works this thread?

Just the blebbing and the classy pic by Sat9 so far.

This thread's barely made it through the weekend. I guess this just happens sometimes.

This has sadly been the norm for the past several months now with the active thread maybe once a month being the exception.

Last thread had new art and stuff.

So, here's another question from last thread:
What else needs to get put on the wiki already?

Rage racer story idea Power outrage
A Villian starts stealing all the electricity causing a power outage. we see Rage Racer walking to his tv and then the lights go out and he stubs his toe on the coffee table.
The story would involve dark streets with lots of small crimes, car crashes and other obstacles getting in his way when he is trying to stop whoever caused the blackout
That's all I have at the moment other than thinking about supers call Blackout and Outrage.

Makes me think of Rage Racer on a tricked out treadmill power generator and they have to keep his mad or the whole floating city will crash.

what if he had a pebble in his shoe?

Then he would annihilate his shoe. He's mad, not dumb.

An itchy tag is a different matter. Or his favorite show not being able to play because there's no power, but he can't watch it while he's running, but he won't be able to watch it if he stops.

That gives me a story idea, for the two of them meeting in Civvies at a bar, ending with Bees having to carry VFT home on his back (assuming Plants can get drunk).

Does the Sup Forumsverse have a "Bar with No Name" stand-in?

Yes.
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wandering_Country#The_Creative_Spirit

Maybe the thread will not die in the night.

Got bored tried to do a Yellow Jester Minion in paint, has bells so maybe an alarm imp?

Very nice idea. Blackout seems like a neat idea and adding to RR's Rouge gallery is always welcome. Blackout seems obvious with his role in this story but what about Outrage?

He lives on a floating city?

Yellows are perceived to be servant class, mainly just assistants. They're pretty much all spies, but hardly anyone realizes. They just think they're weak demons who can do no better, especially since most, if not all, yellows are not actually yellow by color, they're just pledged to it.

What about a 300 year old champagne glass?

So does she scrub up really well (barring the tattoos and piercings and such), or does she look totally ridiculous but it ends up being the dude's fetish? Like he has a thing for slumming it.

They probably just burn the tattoos off and remove the piercings and her healing covers it up.

>Maybe the thread will not die in the night.

There are too many heroes to allow this to happen.

I think Outrage would have yelling sound based powers that are probably rage powered as well. The danger of facing Outrage is that Rage Racer and Outrage make each other more angry creating more destruction.

Bell Imp is meant to have that annoying underling feel so I guess it works.

Blackout would probably be a light or electricity absorber. Energy Vampire like Blackout needs time to charge up at full charge Blackout increases strength and speed and can charge up on the go. That sound ok anything else to add? also should blackout be black or is that in bad taste?

Ah, very nice. That would be a nice story. I assume he gets his sound shenanigans from his voice ala black Canary?

>Emotions clash in this thrilling issue. Well... just the one emotion actually. RAGE! Rage Racer is about to face his true match as we see the upper limits of the ire of the mad dasher. But can he let his rage flow so easily when his new exasperated enemy, Outrage, is fueled by the very emotion giving our seething speedster his fast footwork? Find out in this issue of growing anger vs growing anger!

I would think a straight electricity absorber would be good enough to make a man capable of a blackout. Or were you meaning he literally sucks the daylight out of the town? Either way it seems to be a force to be reckoned with.

Pretty sure people would still see just "Black guy with lightning powers" if your going for electricity absorption. Also, are you trying to make a blackula kind of thing with the vampire motif?

Very Black Canary, Probably getting almost to Black Bolt level at peak rage. The fight would start with Outrage shouting down an officer (literally) after getting a parking ticket, this causes Rage Racer to get stuck in traffic and His windows Shattered.

I like the whole energy vampire thing sort of like how Killer Frost Needs to absorb heat energy but the whole Blackular is a bonus.
Chuckling at the idea of Light absorbing guy sunbathing.
Rage Racers Flame Powers would look cool in a dark environment

>The fight would start with Outrage shouting down an officer (literally) after getting a parking ticket
kek

no arguments on the look of RR in the night.

Man i wish i had my tablet nibs delivered i wanna try to draw some RR/rouge gallery fighting.

Does he have a way to tell how angry he is?
Maybe red soundwaves and the more there are the more angry he is.

How about we make another cheesecake babe character?

Could we make outrage or blackout the cheesecake? blackout has the most potential always needing to absorb as much light as possible means the need to have minimal clothing

But was she cheesecake to begin with?

Why not just make a character named Cheesecake?

A cheesecake character named Cheesecake an idea so stupidly simple it just might work.

so master cook or food golem?

Master cook or golem, doesn't matter as long as she's hot.

And her normie name would be something like Mimolette Marjolaine or Brie Dacqouise.

For meta reasons. Plus she might as well be French.

A food golem that is also a master cook.

A master cook who is secretly a food golem?

>cheesecake

An accomplice of the Pie'd Piper?

Can She cook up more food golems or is she a more conventional cook? Imaging her cooking up a taste of the month food golem

Maybe she's a cake chef that longs for another food golem because she's lonely but they always end up looking like goopy messes and she can never recreate the process that made a perfect food golem like herself?

Autistic yelling and
The Blackest Black guy
Wanting to fuck a cake
welp

Poison Ivy, but with baked goods?

And so he becomes the one who kills those who learn secrets.

From what I understand, RR was originally located on the floating city when he got his powers.
I'm not 100% sure on this though.

She probably cleans up well enough to be unrecognizable.

>She probably cleans up well enough to be unrecognizable.

Is this the start of the "strummer is hayashida" episode?

What is Strummer's natural hair color?

Call her Sweet Tooth.
Could have one of those single fang toothy grins

/tg/ has created their own character based on the same guidelines used to create Charlotte named Tessagog. They have also created a world (similarly like the coverse) called the Ou/tg/rounds. A writefag created their first big world event called the Horror Wars where a dark summoner rips open a portal to the madness realm and unleashes Lovecraftian beasts onto their world. Could it be possible for this to not be an isolated event? Could the bad guy have opened more than one portal in more than one realm? Could the Horror Wars come to the Sup Forumsverse?

Yes.

>Charlotte
Who?

And we're no strangers to Lovecraftian beasts here.

Who's the coolest /coc/ character?

The first thing that came to mind anyway.

Chaptor

Can Outrage tap into the rage force? Does he have a similar origin story to Rage Racer?

I think he meant Sup Forumslette. Tessagog was created by the same method that Colette was

Lotta -ettes.

I wouldn't know, I didn't think of 'em.
Perhaps he could tap into the rage force but I have this bad feeling in my gut about it. I mean flash and his whole speed force thing sorta came to a point where a good chunk of his stories are " Somethings wrong with the speed force!" and I wouldn't want RR to be about going into the rage force. I'm not really sure if this make sense but it doesn't sit right to have multiple rage force users.

RR's power comes from his own rage, not some plane of rage.

If there's a rage force, then it exists within RR and RR alone.
If something else has a rage force, then it exists within that character and that character alone.

No links between them and where they draw their power from.

I don't know what you mean?

I mean there's been a lot of characters over the years with names the end with "tte" across the boards and it's hard to keep track of them all.

okay I get it now. It's starting to get complicated for me to keep up with the stuff not specifically brought up in the wiki (him being an exemplar maybe, him living in a floating city maybe).

I realize coc is used to Lovecraftian horrors. I'm asking whether or not coverse should take part in the horror wars

Depends if they want to or not.

If they want to use any of our OCs in it, I wouldn't object, that's what they're there for.

But I'm not going to head over to /tg/ and start posting Sup Forums OC in their OC threads, disrupting their creative process.
Not unless they request it.

is there a picture that shows what are the most common designs and concepts for main characters?

Do people create more male or female leads?

I don't know what you mean by picture. Like a chart?

There's no chart.

The event itself would be crossing over. Not the tg characters

something like those charts showing how mos video games have white guys with brown hair and jacket as main leads

or maybe just a pic that shows tons of MC's from webcomics just for the sake of showing them

Oh, so you just want a thing that you can say is "effecting multiple multiverses" or something without really showing how?

Because I don't see how you can show it without first having two unrelated settings fully set up and established before the event happens.

I'm unfamiliar with what you're referencing.

lovelyladybugcomic.tumblr.com/post/158475491878/page-1-of-a-2-parter-todays-guest-comic-comes-to

So what other kind of stuff do you think would get posted on image boards within the Sup Forumsverse?

Speculation about Motion's genitals.

probably the same kinds of meme faces except not based on tv shows but on actual hero antics

>pic of ladybug before she padded her suit with the caption ">girl"

>pic of conrad passed out nearby trashcans titled bestest_detective.gif

>Multiple Manny Quinn pics with crudely drawn faces as well as a template pic

>gif of Rage Racer Speeding up a building with caption "FUCK THIS GAY EARTH OF SPANDEX BULLSHIT"

I could see all of that.

Sup Forums posts out-of-context, innuendous panels of banter between Golden Guardian and Foresight right alongside Joker's boners and Cap needing some straight dick from Iron Man.

I think it's already been mentioned in a previous thread that hero videos posted on Youtube would get the same sort of dumb comments. I wonder what heroes/villains are big shitposters on social media, too?