Stand the fuck up, ape

Stand the fuck up, ape.

Fuck off Sup Forums

thicc of the left

It is her right not to stand.

>nubian nigress with angular features stands

>soft-faced east-african nigress is disrespectful

We bred the wrong strain.

And it’s my right to call you both niggers. If only it was still legal to own you monkeys.

>t.limpdick whitey

We should send her to north korea for a week to show her how privileged she is. Ungrateful cunt

Finally niggers are bowing to their lords once again

Do you post 24 hours a day? I never fail to see your faggot trip no matter what time of the day I stop by

Don't come at me, I respect the flag and always stand for the national anthem.

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

>americlaps actually play the national anthem before random college level volleyball matches

I post the most from work.

u mad white boi?

dubs

I couldn’t care less about the flag. Tripfags, especially those larping as Krager deserve death.

this shit will be in the history books 50 years from now. so brave wow

I'll never understand why they chose KNEELING of all things to show defiance. Like, what?

Kragers tripcode was revealed a long time ago. You're seeing multiple people posting as krager. newfriend

It started with Colin Kapernick sitting during the national anthem to protest police violence. A veteran reached out to Kapernick and said he understood why he was protesting but felt sitting was disrespectful to veterans. The veteran suggested Kapernick kneel instead. Kapernick agreed and he began kneeling during the anthem. It spread from there.

>caring this much about your anthem.

Nationalism is an outdated ideology, fuck off back to Sup Forums and let us enjoy our tv.

Nubians are East Africans idiot

fuck off nigger

I like it better when the wh*tes kneel

He can do whatever he wants, cunt

>Nationalism is an outdated ideology
How much soy do you consume daily?

wait a minute

this isn't about television and film

sssssshhhhh