Is this show any good Sup Forums? My gf put it on our queue and I've never seen it before

Is this show any good Sup Forums? My gf put it on our queue and I've never seen it before.

Powerful show. Made me want to kill all white ppl even more.

it's actually a decent show. a few parts get too preachy though.

As a black independent woman I found it extremely empowering.

drop your gf NOW. cut your losses

>preachy
Explain.

>My gf put it on our queue
>DEAR WHITE PEOPLE
I hope you and your girlfriend black.

im white shes mexican

Why?
We're white, pic related. Why does that matter at all though?

she hates white people

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You are fucked.

Thank you for your honest feedback, I will have to watch it then :)

I don't understand why you think this, but ok.
???

She's cucking you bro

She ends up getting absolutely BTFO by white people but the film still plays it off as though she won and was right in the end.
Seems like there was originally going to be more nuance to the story but a (((committee))) reviewed the plot.

wtf does cucking mean?

As a black oriented soap opera against the backdrop of an Ivy League school, it's actually really good. The characters, while mostly cliche, are funny and you start to care about what happens to them. They break out of their respective cliches in different ways.

As a "biting satire of race relations," which is what it's advertised as mind you, it fucking sucks. It's almost exclusively whining about white people and totally justified in the context of the show due to cartoonish villains who have a blackface frat party and pull a gun on a student during a routine party call and who want to integrate the traditionally black house. The kind of stuff that *would* be satire, if the characters didn't treat it 100% serious and as if it happens all the time in the real world.

But yeah, it's worth a view so you can get an idea of what it's going for.

movie was great, and i hoped that show will be made in similar style but it is actually made in a weird way.

>female in charge of what to see in tv

Thats a big mistake.

your gf is a nigger

You're a fucking cuck and your gf is most likely a landwhale.

Do us all a favor and an-hero you useless faggot.

This
Fucking run user

I have to agree with this user

It's about how white people are all bad people and how the only justified reparations is to let white people experience oppression for several hundred years like white people have done to others.

And it's how racist white folk tries to put obstacles in the way of justice with systematic racism.

what is essential television that Sup Forums has clearly never seen but pretends they have?

Insecure
Master of None
Dear White People

What else?

its WOKE AF

It’s decent if you aren’t a Sup Forumsnigger that gets triggered whenever they see a person with more melanin than them

The Nick show that was apparently about cuckoldry

I love watching this show with my wife's son

>"black" "people"

giv mulatto gf

>My gf put it on our queue
Hope you enjoy slurping the nigger semen out of her pussy every night.