Was Phone Booth any good? Been meaning to watch it

Was Phone Booth any good? Been meaning to watch it

pile of shit movie. it was kevin spacey all along

I didn't like it but had friends that did. Worth watching and deciding for yourself.

Are you underage? How the fuck did you not see this when it first came out? EVERYONE SAW IT.

I was born in the Soviet Union in the poor family and didn’t watch many films when I was younger. I didn’t have Internet until 2009

Yes it's good. I saw it on my cell phone and I was still hooked

It's a nice compelling thriller, it's a product of its time which is why it's so fascinating. Couldn't be made today since even the movie says that phone booths are on their way out

What's your stance on capitalism and freedom?

how can a whole movie that takes place entirely in a phone booth be good? Kids today don't even know what phone booths are

Better than being run by corrupt dumb violent commies

i liked it when i was 14
it has its charm, but i know its not great

It was obviously inefficient compared to todays mobile communication options but back then there wasn't much choice if you wanted to speak to somebody long distance away from home.
There was also always something vaguely comfy about them when they didn't reek of piss.

Unironically one of my favorite movies.

>putting the Kief on the cover and ruining the surprise

As if his very distinct voice wouldn't give it away anyway?

Fuck dude

Ive been meaning to watch this....way back since it came out sometime in 01? 02?

Its just that movie dat ill prolly never see

Even tho i want to

I preferred Man on a Ledge

It's alright. The only problem is the villain is a massive idiot that's trying to teach farrell some moral bullshit by forcing him to do shitty things and then calling him a shitty person for doing them.

>all those garbage actors except for Ed Harris

Worth a watch. Farrell's performance was kind of great.

Ive never seen a phonebooth

early 2000s kino, honestly

It's gooood.