Has Hollywood forgiven Winona Ryder?

Has Hollywood forgiven Winona Ryder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvDqhKjIj8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hollywood didn't have a problem with her, the Law did.

wow Winny, did you bring enough coke for everybody?

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MILKIES

This
JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THEM AAAAAAAAAAAH
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMY

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE

Cute. CUTE!

Read her lips and smile.

seriously just what the fuck is with her reactions
and why was that guy massaging her

>Winona Ryder
(((Winona Laura Horowitz)))

Was she ever in trouble? I thought she just got a slap on the wrist

>Mermaids
Dilemma: Bang cher to get to winona, or bang winona to get to Cher?

>implying you give a shit

A girl never said this to me. Not until today, thank you.

so, what the fuck is actually going on here?
was she tripping balls or what?
people don't act like this

JEW

Cher's eyelids are too big, and she looks Italian. Good actress, though - any films you'd recommend of hers?

She's high as a kite.

>take responsibility

>Cher's eyelids are too big, and she looks Italian.
This is not a turn off for me, thank you Sopranos
>any films you'd recommend of hers?
Moonstruck and Witches of Eastwick

Also last webm

Wow, what a pro, why didn't he eat the glove though?

Her brain is clearly fried beyond repair but everyone onstage was probably "thinking" those reactions when Harbour went on a full blown anti-bullying tangent. He and Ryder are apparently very close and he probably didn't tell her exactly what his speech was going to be about to keep her surprised as well, so she would've been the most shocked by it. It was a fucking great speech.

i know i would of loved to have eaten her 80s cunny out daily.

still a kike doe

MILKERS!!!!!

as a drug addict its so hard to watch this. I shudder to think of the embarrassing things I must of done.

Why is she so crazy, bros?

What's your endgame?

Why not both?

Holy fucking cringe. Do you act like this irl too?

She definitely had too much coke. The guys got his hands on her shoulders either because he gave it to her and is worried she's going to stage dive or because he's planning on having non consensual sex with her

Her MK-Ultra programming is breaking, it happens with celebs all the time.

She's the real life Marie. She ok.

First day here, kid? Heh, you've got a lot to learn.

No? I find it cringy every time it's posted. I have fantasies like that too but I keep them to myself

You guys must be bretty young to call Winona "mommy", but alright.

It's a month old meme at best.

lifestyle of the rich and famous

Fuck I hate people who autistically spout day old memes and pretend like they've been here for ages. I've been here 10 fucking years and you're fucking embarrassing.

>no trippy crazy winny mommy gf

user, she's 46. Most women have kids between 20 and 30, by now her kid can be anywhere between 16 and 26.

Why? where do you think we are, do you think you'll get a scolding for posting stupid shit here?

imbostor

i love toast.

Based gib poster.

I NEED A KHAZAR MILKY MOMMY GF RITE NAO

Sup Forums is literally the only place in the world where people mention MK Ultra. Did you guys come up with it or something?

I want to rail coke with mommy Winny

Forgiven for what?

What? Its because governments don't want the public to know how corrupt and retatded they are. The same reason you don't get people constantly mentioning how Britain and America actually had fully fledged euthanasia programs for undesirables before Germany ever did.

Being a jew

I love jews

hitler dubs checked ...she barely has any jew blood. I thought she was a good actress tho but she was pretty lousy in stranger things

That sounds like a bonus to me.

I want to tittyfuck her, does that make me gay?

>it's a bunch of Sup Forums virgins who can't comprehend peculiar behaviour on any other level except for DRUG USE (having had no experience with it themselves, or maybe tried acid once) episode

just imagine seeing these reactions while pumping her and suckin on those titties
I love her

it's most definitely older than that

nah, coke has just become more mainstream again

>it's a buttmad reddit post mass reply episode
I'm tired of the reruns
And yeah, I've done quite a lot of coke and have been around many other people that did lots of coke. In those webms she acts like lots of coke noobs desu, probably got some from Finn

For stealing my heart :3

She had to listen to some commie douchebag speak some utter bollocks and wasn't sure how to act.

>when Sup Forums says white genocide is real

holocaust

Trauma based mind control and a lot of drugs.

Social anxiety with a healthy dosage of paranoia and depression. This is literally me in public trying to appear normal.

>I've only been here a month

Sofia Coppola in Godfather III

any more movies with young Winona? I have seen some screenshots of her sitting in a car and smoking, what movie was that?

Heathers?

no it is some other movie

>the embarrassing things I must of done.

this is one of them

What is it about 80s chicks that gives me nostaglia for an era I never lived through?

I want to cave your faggot skull in with a brick right now.

Dude, it's in fucking Hollywood bluckbuster movies. Are you 19 and new to movie... and life... or something?

Jarmusch's Night on Earth

yeah, because making startled grimaces at an awards show is something from which nobody can't live off the shame

fuck off liar

correct

Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael

youtube.com/watch?v=LvDqhKjIj8Q

unkempt Ryder is great Ryder

Technically phrenology, euthanizing the retarded, colonization act of 1804, most of the stuff the nazi's used in their programs to 'fix' germany actually started right here in America, from ethnic cleansing, to culture breakdown and societal conformity/dogma.

It's pretty hilarious but even hitler admitted to getting ideas from us.

Japan was last country to stop 'fixing' the down syndrome in late 90s.

pretty sure that makes her a gentile user

>your idle animation

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Why is phrenology always used as the prime example of pseudoscience. A lot of the things they discovered had a basis in reality and continue to be a part of anthropology

Is she high?

>its a reddit lowlife is pretentious about using drugs episode

D R O P P E D

She's just hammered. She would go down easy considering her small frame.

>I've done quite a lot of coke and have been around many other people that did lots of coke

that's nice honey

Ok genius, what's your take?

>I'm a junkie
>I'm like, sooo fuckin deep, bro

wow you're so cool

Yes, she dodged the oven, she's a heroine.

get this hothead outta here!

>. A lot of the things they discovered had a basis in reality and continue to be a part of anthropology
It´s best known for falsely linking "criminal behavior" with skull shape. That´s more than enough to bury any semblance of merit it may have had.