Who outquips who?

Who outquips who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zco5gBYHfFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related best characters of their respective shows. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

That Supernatural episode with Spike and Cordelia as witches. So gud.

What happened to buffy btw?She did exactly shit after that show

Agreed. Could have been better though. Don Stark should return for another episode.

who would want to keep acting after that whedon holocaust of quips

>quips

Neck yourself

*quips at you*

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Supernatural
Angel

The only 3 shows you need for this genre. So far anyway

Some say Buffy ruined her career as the character was more iconic than the actress

RIP in peace

Add some Wynonna Earp to that too.

Sleepy Hollow could have, but that went off the rails sometime in the 2nd season.

what are you a 45 year old mum? kys

Constantine (2015) is next in line for me but it got canceled.

Grimm is more tolerable for me after giving it a second chance but it seems to be its own story because it does not follow standard/common tropes or stories of the genre.

I tried Wynonna Earp and fifteen minutes in, I honestly don't feel it.

>leather jacket
>snarky
>alcoholic
>loves a good beatdown
>entices powerful goddesses

Best friends or worst enemies?

>>I tried Wynonna Earp and fifteen minutes in, I honestly don't feel it.

That first episode is rough and really disjointed, but it finds it feet in about... the 3rd or 4th episode.

Now I am onboard forever.

>Constantine
It still hurts

For the past three years I've been looking for a new show to watch because I dropped Supernatural at the time.

Now I'm back on the SPN-train, I'm convinced I won't find another show as substitute while this is on air.

I'm guessing unless they continue Constantine (that's not animated), I won't find out until the next generation comes up with their cult series.

That it does.

>tfw ywn be Illyria's pet
Why live at all?

HNNNNNNGH

Glad to see tumblr shippers get btfo though
Dean is straight and just like Spike, they only handle their boipucci if they meet a true literal goddess (female)

I agree with your first statement but you lost me on the next parts
>handle their boipucci
???

Based Spike and based Dean

Explaining memes on Sup Forums feels weird m8...
Spike is this badass vampire champion known to "quip" and be charming with the ladies... meets Illyria and he becomes her pet. He's not flirting with her or seducing her, he is hers to do as she pleases.
Dean gets lots of sex from random thots he picks up in bars and strip clubs, always flirting with the waitresses and being a ladiesman, he meets Supernatural Illyria AKA Andrea, and he just acts like a fool having to change his act in order to get one kiss that leaves him hallucinating, then we also have Amara, which is "the big bad" and he's supposed to say no, but he just can't. He's literally her plaything, unable to resist her.
2 badass warriors and "pussy slayers" rendered completely vulnerable and defenseless

Okay now i totally get that. Dont ever use boipucci in that context again because that refers to man anus that gets plowed and that doesn't apply to the based characters we're discussing

kek. I've seen it occupied in both ways. The sexual genital one and the figurative one referring to a man's sexual vulnerability. I like the second one better but if it confuses you I guess I can avoid it. It's just a meme after all.

Worst enemies first then best friends after. Truly based

Was she?

God the buffy comics were trash

>killing the source of all magic

Cant find a better gif/webm but the guy with the gun was her ex. And this is not counting tall, dark and forehead

So was Season 6, 4, 1, and 7. In that order.

bollocks, season 6 was great it just triggered the faggot soyboys by being to dark and miserable for their feefees.

Eh... I just wanted more Illyria and so far they have delivered.
I'm talking about Angel comics of course, Buffy ones are still undoubtedly trash

>tfw you actually like S4 and everybody hates it.

4 had some fantastic stand-alone episodes, though.

4,6 and 7 are good. Do not confuse the dark and depressing writing as bad writing. Those latter seasons did good. This show is about maturity and development after all.

>It's a Buffy works at burger meal where they turn people into burgers episode
For some reason this strikes me as one of the most depressive episodes in the series
Dreams gone. Town a shit. You are a burger. Engineered by society to be eaten and discarded.

I have been looking for a good replacement show for Buffy and Angel is lost girl any good?

> Those latter seasons did good. This show is about maturity and development after all

The Trio was the least mature thing on the entire series, was cringe faggy shit, and all the actors are fags in real life. Season 6 was absolutely the most cartoonish, unrealistic, cheesy, piece of shit. Willow drug problem with bags of magic weed was so fucking After School Special. DoubleMeat Palace is the worst episode in the history of the show. Worst season ever.

Has some of the same colorful feels regarding mythological diversity (IE lots of differents creatures and MoTW) Similar family feels with the group and their friendship ties, But some of the writing is just batshit crazy and it doesn't make any sense so you have to turn off your brain. other than that it's comfy.

jenson ackles is better simply because he hates gay people in real life

she starred in a show on CW with Robin Williams and after that show failed Robin gave up and killed himself

The Trio is exactly why the depressing mood works. Life gets depressing with a number of the tiniest things piling on top of each other until you can't take it anymore.

Once More, With Feelings was one of the first musical episodes that advance the plot instead of doing it just because. The next two episodes completing the 1-2-3 punch young adults go through makes the series stronger for me.

Willow getting addicted may have been inspired by something else but it works. And her being the last minute Big Bad held well. The last three-four episodes about this was a good string of episodes as culmination of Willow's advancement in magicks.

Now 3, on the other hand is a very overrated season. Weak and no-presence Big Bad despite being referenced by previous seasons, weak finale. Faith was the only highlight of that season. I dont give a shit about Buffy and Angel's relationship.
>muh feels
Fuck off

Sup Forums in da house

Why is Sup Forums always so angry?
I

Supernatural is the series that effectively took up the torch on monster-hunting for the next generation. Having several crossover actors and references to Buffy and similarity in themes but with a different approach helps a lot.

in season 6 she was one

>accuses others of being Sup Forums
>meaning knows what Sup Forums is like
>meaning user is in fact Sup Forums

go back to Sup Forums if you visit it so much

GOT EM.

>Be Season 6
>Buffy a slut
>Willow a drug addict
>Fighting Star Wars fags
>Star Wars Fag kills Tara with beam gun.
>Drug addict Willow goes full blown sucking dicks behind the dumpster drug addict.
>Willow kills Star Wars Fag.
>The end.

Yeah greatest season ever to realistic depression bullshit.

You sound like you have literally never experienced a major stressor/change in your life.

I know i may get some shit but i am really not that into supernatural

i guess when they moved to UPN, UPN demanded they adult the show up a bit or something

If you've given it a legitimate trial and haven't liked it, that's fair for me. What I absolutely hate is when people unfairly dismiss it based on misconceptions about it.

I managed to convince at least two people here who thought badly of the show but ended up liking it (up to season 5 at least) after actually trying it.

>when you realize you are actually Sup Forums now

mfw

Kek
Believe it or not, been here long enough to recognize them without actually participating in their autism.
So, Buffy is a Jew... so what? Not all Jews are part of the true dark elite Jews, certainly doesn't look like SMG is, or she would be a much more powerful and influential figure nowadays... she has a freelance food business ffs.

That's actually pretty good.

I watched the first 5 episodes and i just was not feeling it

it's ok you admit it. you may now learn the secret code

That's fair for me.

thanks poster

> Not all Jews are part of the true dark elite Jews.

Nobody in Sup Forums believes that all jews are elites, but most believe that jews have certain traits: greed, conniving, materialistic, neurotic.

looks like I replied to wrong user about this. DONT LOOK AT THE SECRET CODE WORDS. THEY ARE NOT FOR YOUR EYES SHIFTY JIDF JEW. LEAVE THIS THREAD OR BE REMOVED

>these arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=Zco5gBYHfFM

As someone who loved the bleakness and nihilism of buffy, would i enjoy supernatural?

I proudly dismiss it out of hand due to the fanbase

Yes. Dean is similar to Buffy in taking care of a younger sibling. Buffy has an inferiority AND superiority complex while Dean has self-loathing and blames himself for everything that goes wrong under his watch.

Sam is the smarter brother but like Willow goes down a dark path (both brothers do but Sam does it first and the parallel is stronger with Sam) trying to do good.

Addiction, redemption, depression and failure and storing guilt are common themes explored by both shows.

Blood Ties was nice for a few episodes, too.

Those are prominent themes in Supernatural.

>nihilism
I fucking hate cancerous autistic disgusting fedorafags
But yes, it's "nihilistic" in the terms God is actually a character and he hardly gives a crap.

What? Nihilism, in its strictest definition, is one of the main themes explored by buffy particularly in the later seasons.. have you even watched the show or are you just trying to be contrarian?

The "good" key powers in Supernatural are as helpful as the Powers That Be and the Watchers' Council

A character in Supernatural almost literally spells out Buffy's song in Once More, With Feeling

>contrarian
God no. I hate those faggots even more
Have you ever met a true nihilist? Are you even one?
I suggest you pose as a religiousfag, maybe go to /x/ and talk about god, you'll bait some of them and you'll see what fucking autist fedoras truly are
>hurr durr life is meaningless hurr durr eptyness and void and depression im so smart and dark because god no real lmao look at muh IQ.

>Have you watched the show
Have you?
Reminder that despite the absence of a Christian god or anyone who cares, the show portrays many deities, reminder that in the show there is a heaven and Buffy went there, reminder that souls exist in the Buffyverse and Angel has one, reminder that there are several hell dimensions, reminder that for some reason, the characters keep on fighting, implying that stuff we do actually matters, which is the exact opposite of the cringe true nihilism I'm referring to.

Jared Paladin here, guys. AMA

Will you ever cut your hair Mr Paladin

What did you do, go to the barbershop and ask for a he-man haircut?

Did you give Mr. Jensen Cockles the succ?

Spike the edgelord was one of the worst characters on that show.

Was she?
Didn't she just fuck one guy a lot then?

I gave up on it when they met all those gods in some hotel.

t. Angel

>not liking Hammer of the Gods

We should make a pasta list with all the fuckbuddies Buffy had and another with the ones we know Faith had and then we see who's the biggest slut

Can't lie though he was sexy af.

Which Winchester brother will stake which Slayer ass is the more important question

Every single character on Buffy was so iconic that they could never ever, no matter what they do, separate actors from characters.

I keep seeing Spike every time i see Marsters appear on something, Fred every time i see Amy Acker, Willow every time i see Alison Hannigan and of course Buffy and Angel every time i see Gellar and Boreanaz. Heck, the other day i was watching Supernatural and i saw both Fred and Darla in it. When i saw Dexter i kept seeing Darla there too even when Rita was fucking anoying.

Even though they have been doing other shit for more than a decade i keep seeing them as Buffyverse characters.

>tfw Andrea Barr was Fred who was an amnesiac after surviving the Illyria ordeal
>Layla Rourke was Darla resurrected before she had to be turned into a vampire again by Drusilla due to desperation
>John Winchester in one of his hunts pretended to be Sam Ryan to know more about Angel

But user... I look at Amy and I see Amy as whatever character she's acting like... sometimes more Fred-ish sometimes more Root-ish, or just simply Amy. Can't really talk for the others since not many of them have appeared on more stuff. Willow was in HIMYM and Angel also has a steady career after Bones (hes got s bit thicc though) Never could stop seeing Buffy though.

Yes, i know Willow has been playing Lily for 10 years or so but i still see Willow even though Lily is straight and a lot sluthier than Willow ever was i still see Willow.

Same with Boreanaz... i see either Angel or Angelus and that´s it. Even though Bones is like 9 seasons or something.

Same deal with Amy, even though she doesn´t always act Fred the first thing i think about when i see her is "cool, Fred"

Oh and some time ago I also saw Spike on some witches show with Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks... It was weird seeing him older still...

First 5 seasons of Supernatural > Buffy and Angel

We can all agree, right lads?