Ruins your film

>Ruins your film

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iLOdD6Sw7n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this braphog?

That's not a film, its a movie.

Read the filename and use google

you must be the same breed of faggot that thinks Legolas "ruins" Kingdom of Heaven

Shut up gay

EEH?

*ngh*

AH...

She was cute in this one

I dont see how she ruined the film. Care to elaborate OP, or do you plan on being a faggot instead?

It's not a film

No I was glad to have PERSONAL SERVICE!

underrated post

Impossible.

Yes it is.

>Can't act
>Character is supposedly half-American and raised there
>But she still speaks english with a horrible grating accent

One of the best kinos ever. Very memorable.
Top Chinese qt. Probably the best looking asian atm.

No, it's clearly a movie.

W-what did she mean by that?
Prostitution?

Yes, film means movie. Spoiler alert.

You help her and she helps you, it's a... 'win-win."

But she was the most kawaii desu desu baka

How much of a brainlet are you? Something can either be film or it can be a movie.

There is nothing in this production at all which indicates it is a film.

I think there has been a mistake here. I think you are under the impression that the term "film" and "movie" are two different words that mean two different things. It troubles me to break this to you, but you have been grossly misled

>he can't tell the difference between a film and a movie
Time to go back to your special-ed classes

Ok. But where is ZARA?

It wasn't a film or a movie, it was a flick. An enjoyable flick, but a flick nonetheless.

You are really fucking dumb, aren't you?

Name one (1) thing in this flick which tells you it is a film.

at least she could act better than the white people they hired.

>it was a flick. An enjoyable flick, but a flick nonetheless.
Just watched Shin Godzilla a couple days back and while not great, it was waaaay more enjoyable than the shit hollyjew Godzilla that came out a few years back.

I'm sorry it had to be me to be the one to tell you brother

A motion picture is neither a movie or a film.

Fuck off back to plebbit. How new are you?

>DURR GOOGLE TELLS ME DEY'RE DA SAME
There's subtle and not-so-subtle differences and anyone who's not a complete film novice can easily tell whether what they're consuming is a flick, a joint, a movie, a film, a kino, a sinema or one of the other categories.

This is breaking my heart user

Oh I so glad you posted some random picture otherwise I would have doubted you!

You are braindead. This is a flick, not a movie, not a film or a motion picture.

Dear user, I can understand the distrust in google, but are you really in the business of believing armchair film critics (also known as movie critics) over actual dictionaries?

>t.reddit
I am legitimately embarrassed for you right now.

Wrong. It's a film.

user, these pictures aren't random, they are taken from searching for the definition of motion picture. So far, atop this mountain of evidence that supports my position, I'm embarrassed to say I'm having a bit of trouble seeing yours.

Its basic motion picture thery. Here's a primer so you can stop looking so new.
(This is heavily simplified, as the other user has pointed out, these categories are alongside rather than subsumed by 'motion picture', but we all need to start somewhere)

>HURR IT"S ON DA GOOGLES MUS B TRU!!!!!
Maybe one day you might grow a fucking brain, hmmm?

When did you start to take an interest in film, or movies as they say?

btfo

What if the "film" is digital? No film involved.

Thats a very creative chart. So how does it have more authority on the matter than the dictionary?

>t. pseudo-intellectual

Are you gay?

New words appear all the time, and are in use long before the dictionary is updated to include them. Dictionary is out of date, language evolves.

You dont hide your deflections very well Mr. Movie/Film (but I repeat myself) critic.

>continues to deny irrefutable evidence
Embarrassing

Because it was written by a college professor

Likewise society's current definitions of "rape" and "racism", differ from the dictionary. Because the intellectual elite in those fields say so.

user, just stop. You're a little new to film analysis, and you're scared of diving in deep because its all a bit complicated. I get, I really do.
But your dollar store 'anakin in the dark, obiwan in the light' reddit analysis skills just aren't enough to hang with the big boys of intelligen/tv/ideographers. So be humble, read up on the references from my primer image, and soon you'll be able to fit right in.

>japan makes worse godzilla movies than america now

>Sources: Filmmakers Dictionary 2nd Ed 2000. Call No: RART 791.4303 SIN

I agree. The troublehere is, I have not said anything incorrect but I'm being told I'm wrong. Words have multiple definitions, film and movies are still regarded as the same thing in at least one of them, which validates everything I've said.

>t. pseudo-intellectual

have you seen the movies in question?

They're flicks. Not movies.

Not society, just a group of radical leftists. Liberals dont get to change the definition of rape and racism to the same thing, the rest of us know better.

There's a whole bunch of colors could be called blue, but there's a big difference between navy blue and sky blue. You're talking umbrella terminology, we're describing a spectrum of vastly different shades

well, post of beautiful pics of her so we can ruin this thread too

Admittedly I dont watch Rick and Morty so my intelligence and grasp of theoretical physics is a bit lacking.

Shin Godzilla is pretty bad my dude.

Nah, couch critics are taking two words that mean the same thing and saying they mean two different things, with absolutely no authority to back it up. Just because Screen Junkies said its true doesnt make it so.

I'm done with you, you're intellectual capacity cannot handle the subtlety

>Because it was written by a college professor
What if he's just a stupid asshole?

>is given credible sources
>NOPE GOOGLE SAYS DIS
pathetic. get out and stay out

Whats the difference between a film and a movie then?

You motherfucker. You come to OUR board, you mess with OUR guys, and you try to tell us how to discuss television and film? We discuss things the way we do for a reason, and we all have an understanding here. A kino, a film, a movie, a flick, a cinegraphy, a joint, they all have their own meanings, and YOU. WILL. RESPECT. THAT. So help me Gods, if I have to call in the mods to clean up this pretty little mess you've got us all into, I will.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iLOdD6Sw7n

Credible sources according to whom? Because someone said something in a book, it must be true by default? Are we to believe every claim in a book now? People use film and movie interchangeably in every day use. Just because a fringe group of moviegoers want to seem more elite by altering the definition of the words than I'm sorry but I'm just simply not convinced.

I can't really get behind the idea that a flick and a movie are any different or that Panic Room is somehow more substantial than Sixteen Candles.

>Godzilla thread is kept alive only because of arguments over semantics
Y'all motherfuckers need to cool off.

>Sources: a few guys

Nice try user, I understand whats going on here, but people dont seem to understand that when I say Shin Godzilla is a film I am 100% accurate in my discription.

which one in the pic is "she"?

Then. Get. The. Fuck. Off. Our. Board.
We don't need anti-intellectuals flooding the last bastion of proper film analysis.

Step your bait game up user.

Keep your voice down user, I will not stand here and be talked to like some silly pool boy. Just because I ventured in your strange land doesnt mean the rule of law here applies everywhere else. I am a man of science, and I will not accept a simpletons superstitions.

>posts screencap of random definition from who knows what edition of what year
>think its credible

holy shit, I thought you were just shitposting but apparently you're serious... KEK. I guarantee that if you walk into any film school and try to argue this, people will just call you a retard. If you try to discuss the supposed differences between films and movies and flicks with any filmmaker, they will call you a retard.

A man of science? What kind of man of science doesn't know the experimentally tested differences between flicks, films and movies. I would prefer if you became a man of silence. Good day, sir!

>Is an """""""American"""""""
>Speaks """""""english"""""""

>if you walk into any film school

>he went to film school
>not films

Pick any year in the past 100 years if this definition doesnt suit you. Any author from any time in the dictionary. What I chose was arbitrary, it makes no difference.

>KEK
Which magapede are you? No wonder you're too stupid to tell the difference between simple definitions.

>language doesn't evolve
You really do think you're smart, don't you?

DUBS OF TRUTH

The "intellectual elite" are just dipshit students from yesteryear who couldn't hack it anywhere else but the college campus. Fuck them, and their convenient redefinition of words that magically makes them not racist hypocrites.

Got it in one. I can't even imagine how this simpleton enjoys kinography if he can't tell between these. It's like being colourblind.

I personally put both Shin and '14 on equal footing. Lame human non-characters, great spectacle in key moments, but painfully boring upon revisit.

Both of them were cute 2bh

Wag your finger in front of me again and you may find yourself in the company of one less glove sir! Maybe you're not used to being in the presence of a man from a family of learned doctors, but I will have you know I have met my fair share of film dandies and I stand here unflinched!

Who the fuck even is that guy? He shows up out of nowhere, hands dude a water bottle, and is suddenly in the main cast.

>in 100 years the term for movie and film remain unchanged, while other words change
>language evolves.

Oh so every word in the english dictionary have changed in the past 100 years?

He was in the movie throughout, if you'd have paid attention.

Is godzilla better than pic related?

>comparing a flick to a kino
What are you even doing in this thread?