Probably wont be out in at least a year

Probably wont be out in at least a year.
How do i satisfy my eternal erection in the meantime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the current Titans comic.
Watch Young Justice Abridged.
Sleep for over a year.

Is Young Justice good?

By watching a better show

>Muh capeshit angst
>THE SECONDARY CAST OF THE DC UNIVERSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES
>TRUST ME. THE NOT!TITANS SHOULD TOTALLY BE THE ONES TO TAKE DOWN FUCKING DARKSEID.

By watching something that's actually good.

I watched JL war abridged by the same people, it was decent, but hopefully an actual series will be better
fucking yes, near or on par with DCAU, though they're stellar in different ways. Espionage plays a big role in the series if you're into that, and episodes flow together like a river, but each one feels complete on its own and doesn't feel like filler for the next episode (like south park's new seasons do for example)

Not the show. Most of Sup Forums sucks its dick because it had decent animation style and because it was the first DC cartoon in years that took itself seriously. Problem was it took itself too seriously, alongside having atrocious writing.

>THE SECONDARY CAST OF THE DC UNIVERSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES
Why is this a bad thing, and JLA does their own shit with just as much weight
>TRUST ME. THE NOT!TITANS SHOULD TOTALLY BE THE ONES TO TAKE DOWN FUCKING DARKSEID.
Probably won't work out that way, coordination between the 2 teams is a lot closer knit based on the S2 Finale.

Rewatch first two seasons, rewatch Teen Titans, watch the three new Teen Titans animated movies

on 2nd thought 'on par with DCAU is hyperbole', no one can fucking touch that. Still reaches its own merit really fucking well

not really. GLTAS was better

Read the tie-in comics for the show. They're only 25 issues.

Read the original PAD run.

Read the Geoff Johns of Teen Titans, since the show takes some inspiration from that.

Consume other Greg Weisman works (Gargoyles, Spectacular Spidey, season two of W.I.T.C.H., Rain of the Ghosts, 80's Captain Atom and Fall and Rise, Star Wars Kanan).

I love this meme.

The meme of "young justice is a good show" is way funnier.

stick with your homolust pandering garbage, user

Lmao, all this insecurity.

It's just always funny to see every YJ thread getting spammed with "But but GL:TAS was better!" It's almost like that guy who responds to every JLA thread with the "More like my sidekicks, mother" thing.

I've honestly never seen the green lantern show. Keep hearing about how amazing it supposedly is, but the cgi style turns me off. That all said, young justice is still a really bad show.

i dont see whats so funny about the truth, user

First season is okay if you can ignore half the leads being annoying.

Second season is meh at best with only 3-4 main characters being good.

Not him, but I didn't see season 2 because of how bad the first season was. Some people say it got better, other people say it got worse.

It got worse

So I'm not looking forward to season 3 if it has another time skip

It honestly depends on what you value. People that liked the character focus of season one dislike the second season. Vice versa, people who didn't like the lack of a solid plot until near the end of the season enjoy season two more.

watch a better show

i didn't really like how it took itself too seriously along with how all the episodes were pointless since the villains planned 40-50 steps in advance so nothing the heroes did mattered

also the team was boring as fuck

I miss that show

I'd rather have another season of BATB over another season of YJ

seriously are people that starved for action cartoons from places other than japan or france that they ignore the fact that most of CN's action shows at the time were shit

I am gonna be pissed if this is on a DC streaming service instead of Netflix.

I wonder what the overlap is between the people who think Young Justice was a bad show and the people who think the DCEU is good. Probably something like 90%.

It's incredibly shit in every way except the animation -- which was expensive and caused it to get cancelled.

The dialogue is agonizingly bad, the plots are worse. It's one giant cliche after another, it's actually impressive how there isn't a single drop of originality in the whole thing. It's rendition and forced inclusion of villains like the Joker will cause you to be physically sick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How do i satisfy my eternal erection in the meantime?
at least you're honest

no-one on Sup Forums would give this shitshow another glance if it weren't full of waifu bait

I only watched it for MM and that god tier teenage Zatanna

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has absolutely zero taste.

so do the showrunners pay you or is this pro bono?

Are you being serious? The writing in YJ is genuinely cancerous.

There was that entire season where every fucking episode followed the same formula where 't seems the heroes have won but really the bad guy was working for these bigger bad guys who accomplished their goal and end the episode with their cliche "soon they will come into the light" or "soon they will see the light"and they literally did this pun like 20 times only for the big conclusion with the 'light' to be literally fucking nothing, it shows us a bunch of villains who are laughably weak like the Joker and do nothing at all and the entire thing the season was building up to is resolved so suddenly and unsatisfying you want to kill yourself for sitting through that lisping faggot Robin's voice for all those hours going on about being 'whelmed'.

nope

I am being serious. Greg Weisman's writing is not cancerous. Puns and bad jokes do not equal bad writing.

writer's can have an a dud once in a while look at genndy

It has good animation, designs and overall a pretty decent representation of the Jusice League (Captain Marvel is my favorite character on the show)

Main issues tend to be that most characters end up being underdeveloped. Any character not named Superboy, Martian Girl, Artemis or Red Arrow got hit hard by this in S1. S2 introduces a lot more characters that makes every character having even less of screentime.

Also Villains are mostly Weismann tier of bullshit with backup plans every time they are defeated.

Wally better be coming back.

>Also Villains are mostly Weismann tier of bullshit with backup plans every time they are defeated.

i always hate these kind of villains because they make nothing in the story matter and a waste of time

Watch something with the same depth of drama, like total drama island or tlok

What was his dud?

>Get to see Megan mindrape people again

>Blue Beetle and Impulse bromance

>Dick trying not to be like Batman but failing

>Conner and Megan engaging in /ss/

I can't wait

Hopefully Captain Marvel gets used more.

>Blue Beetle and Impulse bromance

more than bromance on Impulse's side

>read the geoff johns run
Until One Year Later happens

I'd say sym bionic titan but his time with sony was probably his dark period.

I will never understand this complaint. Based on the genre of Saturday morning superhero cartoons it is perfectly in line to have an overarching master plan from the villains. And despite the pulpy nature of having every episode end with, "It's all going according to plan," the show consistently established relatively grounded and exciting stakes for the heroes to face on an episode by episode basis. Also the machinations in season 2 by heroes and villains are some of the best ever in the genre, despite the death fake-outs.

You could read the tie-in comic it had.

>going against The Narrative
Report to the cubes for your mandatory injection of catchphrase catchprase just as planned meme, citizen.

You'll never take me alive Judge

Watch the DC DTV movies since Phil Bourassa designed the characters for most of them

Nothing any of the villains did throughout 2 seasons was interesting.

I guess starting intergalactic power struggles by pitting multiple factions against each other just isn't interesting these days.

It bothers me that they didn't just call this show Teen Titans.

>bart the one going gay
I still think either Beastboy or a new member will be gay.

I found it interesting they were serious about the whole evolution of the human race thing to the point of inviting aliens to do the dirty work.

Also Goliath is best Mongul.

>literally happens off screen

And Manta being best dad.

All the reasons to love season 3.

>screwing the Kroloteans.
>inviting the Reach
>then screwing them
>Mongul coming to Earth

Those all happened in the show mate.

It's all right, it's not great, but it's not bad either. Weismann doesn't really do anything he hasn't done before either. Worth a look and forming your own opinion.

For me is that every victory for the heroes until the final showdown is rendered mood. No matter what they do the villain always succeed until the end. It just makes the series boring.

It was stupid. How do they even have the knowledge or tech to do so? And how do they expect to benefit from it? It just wasn't plausible and felt like yet another asspull to involve big name villains but not actually involve them.

>so nothing the heroes did mattered

I take it you missed out on the season finale.

>And how do they expect to benefit from it?

All of this is explained thoroughly in the season one finale. The Light think of themselves as benefitting humanity. They push for advancement of technology and science by both enhancing humans through the exploitation of meta-genes and by stealing alien tech, as well as enhancing Earth's reputation throughout the galaxy as a growing empire.

They basically see themselves as the heroes by making Earth and humanity into the rulers of the galaxy.

Read Deathstroke, Nightwing, and Abnett's Titans

the joker wasn't part of the light what the fuck

YJ was pretty shit so i didn't really miss much

villains that are hyper competent & plan 40 steps ahead are boring because nothing in the plot essentially matters time since it'll always be according to the villain's plan

Confirmed for not having actually watched the show and just spouting off memes, then.

I never understood the whole HURR DURR VILLAINZ R 2 SMART!!!! argument.

For fuck's sake, Roy pretty much fucked over Savage's plan because Savage was too busy basking in his victory to send someone to capture Roy before he escaped the Watchtower.

i'm going to need you to take this and shove it waaaaaay up your asshole

honestly asking, what show do you lovely people consider to be a better watch?

so how suicidal is /co going to end up it if ends up being a disappointing pile of shit

you mean the finale where Vandal still got what he wanted?

Just barely. He was hoping to still milk his partnership with the Reach and half of the Light is now in jail. He was basically forced to run away with the War World. He was legitimately pissed over what Aqualad just pulled.

I cannot wait for it to come out either. I have watched the first two seasons over and over again on Netflix in order to raise the viewing numbers even just a little.

>Rain of the Ghosts

What's this? A show? A comic?

A series of YA novels. Only two have come out from nine total. They're pretty okay.

The first one had a Kickstarter-funded audioplay with professional VAs doing the roles. It's pretty neat and worth a look.

Yes, and that is stupid as fuck. I didn't say it wasn't explained, I said it was retarded, and it is, easily one of the worst premises in any DC adaptation, and that is saying something.

What's the best premise? Do you find the Cadmus arc of JLU to be stupid as fuck too? Who hurt you?

The show seems to make a very conscious effort to be different from Teen Titans

It made a conscious to be different than most DC shows in general.

The Team are used for clandestine missions, they rarely operate in the morning, most of the villains they face are at best accomplices or bit players in the grand scheme, which adds to the feeling that they're just doing support work for the Justice League, whom are taking down the big villains.

And in the first season, it's a small group so it feels like a real small insertion and reconnaissance squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

NOPE

The villains did not always succeed. They just had a long overarching plan.

This. When their plans failed they always had a backup plan.

Hell when Savage mind controlled the League it was obvious he had long term plans for them as the Light's enforcers. However the team freed the League rendering his plans moot.

Nevertheless he had a back up plan where he sent seven leaguers in space to elevate Earth's presence on the Galactic community.

Even after the team had broken the Reach/Light alliance they had a backup plan to disable Reach Tech and prop up Luthor as the leader of the United Nations.

The good guys and bad guys basically traded blows back and forth with each other. In the tie in comics I believe Bats was able to kll Ras Al Ghul, who was one of the light's leader (ofcourse the dumbfuck ressurected himself later).

Honestly asking, why the fuck should it matter? A show needs to stand on its own. Young Justice doesn't do that.

How exactly does a show that gets brought back five years after its cancellation not stand on its own?

How does it not stand on its own?

>"Confirmed for not having actually watched the show"
>season 1 was literally just the villains going "just as planned" at the end of every episode

u wot?

i ask again is this pro bono or do the showrunners actually pay you?

if we're talking about superhero shows exclusively....

>the DCAU shows
>brave and the bold
>spectacular spiderman
>90s xmen cartoon
>90s spiderman
>GL:TAS
>JL: action
>avengers: EMH
>teen titans (arguably)
>almost all of the DC nation shorts

...what do i win?

Jack off to pictures of Chris Brown

A trophy of a piece of shit sitting on top of a post for worst taste.

Just watch Riverdale ands pretend they have super powers. It's pretty much the same thing

>"YJ is the only good superhero show because it's the only one i watched"

you know you have to be 18 to post here user.

The showrunners pay us. All terribly written and made shows pay for people to champion them because they know it's really easy to get another season five years after being cancelled it's just good business acumen.

You know that BATB and JLU are the only ones on that list that are on Young Justice's level. Maybe the other one by Greg Weisman but he's such a fucking hack that must have been a mistake on your part.

as it's been said before here writers can have duds and YJ was greg's dud.

and given how hostile/defensive you're being i can only assume you're either underage and didn't watch any of the other shows or greg himself.

if you are the latter i can only say the you need to accept that YJ was shit and move on greg. genndy was able to move on from SBT & sony and look at him now he's giving samurai jack a conclusion.

Duds don't get brought back five years later after cancellation. It's not a difficult concept to grasp. It would also be hard to move on when getting paid to create a new season.

>"If -- if I exaggerate and use green text, I'll WIN the argument!"

Okay, guy.