In the Last Jedi we will learn that Snoke created Anakin Skywalker

In the Last Jedi we will learn that Snoke created Anakin Skywalker

He fugged Shmi?

In a manner of speaking

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

Snoke was Plagueis's first apprentice. When he tried to overthrow his master he failed unlike Palpatine. He was forced to go into hiding where he took what Plagueis taught him and created Anakin on Tattooine. He planned on using Anakin but did not anticipate the Jedi finding him.

did what now capn?

that sounds so stupid but it would not surprise me

Is that larry david

We will learn Snoke 'is' Anakin Skywalker.

why can't they just make their own story.

why can't they use the past events from the first films as a back drop but have their own adventure.

[spiler]in a way he is. Anakin was gonnna be his new vessel. A 'reset' for his grievous injuries sustained in the fight with his master. But he over estimated his powers and creating life nearly cost him his own. For years he was on the brink of death (think Voldermort circa Sorceror's stone) and in his weakened state he could not prevent Anakin being taken off planet by the Jedi. [/spoiler]

So dumb I might die of cancer.

Even dumberer, but at least that's completely in line with Lucas pottery.

oh

I don't hate this

Where are the real leaks? It's about to come out. TFA was leaked long ago. This board has failed me for the last time.

What was his Sith name?

It premieres Dec 9 in L.A. I'm staying the fuck off the internet for 5 days.

So... he is the midiclorians? shock!

Darth Icky

Spoilers when?

Looks like Jiro from Dreams of Sushi

just for those of you don't know the sith impregnating the force to create darth vader was already a thing in the whateverxtended universe

that would be retarded because his death scene would have no meaning

so you're saying snoke isn't a clone of Anakin, Anakin was a clone of Snoke created by Sith magic?