The stupidity of capeshit movies has caused the world to think of all comic books as nothing but shitty stories...

The stupidity of capeshit movies has caused the world to think of all comic books as nothing but shitty stories, the MCU has literally destroyed all respect for what should be a respectable art medium
End me

Have you had sex?

comics were never viewed as a respectable art medium

Wrong. Comic books being nothing but shitty stories is what caused people to see them like that.
Comic books are for kids. Period.

>respectable medium
>comics
Yea that is not a thing outside your basement.

hahaha virgin comic book reader hahahaha

>cartoons meant for children
>respectable art medium
Pick one OP

t. Screen watching retards who have never attempted reading past a third grade level

Watchmen is a movie too right? Maybe if you bothered to read source material you'd know I'm right

> he thinks the WATCHMEN is 2deep4u capeshit
oh no oh no no no hahahahahahahahahahaha

No. People who disliked comic books will dislike the movies taken from them.
Comic book fans will still read their books even if they can agree to the fact some of the films are shitty in comparison.
And the ones that never cared for super heroes anyway won't suddenly care.

do people respect the medium? or do they respect the work? I think the latter. If all movies that came out were shitty, people would turn to a different medium.

No, it's just the only movie I can think of that these retards could relate to. Maybe 300 and Hellboy as well.

>respectable art medium
fuck off soyboy

I have read more the enough comics and mngo to know 99% are shit. Yea there are some nice stuff like hellboy. But its overwhelming garbage.
And of course it translates to moves in the same way.

>what should be a respectable art medium

how can you make a comparison when you've never read a book?

>Implying the world thinks the MCU is shitty stories

You aren't some enlightened faggot. Everyone knows they picked action stories to adapt.

Whatchmen is shit, hellboy is even shittier, DC is doomed from the get go for having too many op characters which many can reverse time, there's nothing deep in it, it's only as smart as the writer and all of them are apes on typewriters, eventually something bellow average comes out of that mess but that's it.
Go elsewhere for something deep

>respectable art medium
>comic books

HAHAHAHA

This is patently false the movies made it no longer
a gay bottom of the barrel nerd virgin medium. You can nowadays even tell a girl you just met that you read comic books and her pusy will not dry up and she will not dismiss you as a weirdo right off the bat if you are under 19 years old

>comic books
Stop wasting your time. Manga is more patrician

Haha dude but all the mcu fans are telling us in every Thread that super hero movies are supposed to be funny and silly.

Man last time i had so mich fun watching thor ragnarock. I lought at every silly joke. All my friends did too. And the audience went crazy and clapped when he said he knows hulk from work. Lul i am soooooo happy that disney only makes funny stuff. Fun fun fun fun fun. I love fun.

>Hellboy is even shittier

So.. this is the power of a contrarian

Impressive

>capeshit books
>respectable art medium

Name a single comic book that isn't a shitty story.
All you've got is fucking Watchmen and it's a shitty story.