99 luftballons starts playing for the third time

>99 luftballons starts playing for the third time

remind me, why is this movie good? It's Hitman's Bodyguard level of bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHi36DCTwec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumb action movie suddenly decides it wants to be tinker tailor solider spy

it was shit

>DUDE MUSIC OVER THE TOP OF EVERYTHING INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY TRYING TO TELL A STORY WITH ANY CREATIVELY LMAO

its james bond with girl what do you expect ?
have some good fights and cinematography tho

It was shit.
You can't replace style with cool 80's song every five minutes. It has literally one good fight/chase sequence, the plot is terrible, McAvoy's character is pointless and his motivation and actions make no sense and the twist is predictable and fucking shit as well.

Anyway, if somebody's interested in cold war spy drama/thriller watch this little gem.

plus the gimmick of making charlize's wounds stay around until the end of the movie... haven't better movies done this before anyway

Are you describing Baby Driver?

how is that a gimmick

how much did spacey molest this one

Yeah that too

but Hitman's Bodyguard was good

eh it was okay, better than super hero movies

because women are badass!! XD

youtube.com/watch?v=FHi36DCTwec
Literally better then any fight scene in John Wick 2

Fuck you. Hitmans bodyguard was delightful.

He tried to warn us

My dick made me see this movie. There were no regrets

it's a fun setting with actors I like. Stunts are nice too

what do you think a gimmick is?

HNNNNNGGG

Dude John Wick but wimin haha

Hitman's Bodyguard was great, fuck you

>better then

This is accurate
This isn't and I feel like anyone who says this hasn't seen both films

That's what it was marketed as. I'm not going to waste my time watching that. Clearly a wise decision on my part.

Was it really?

I can't imagine the sort of person that goes on Sup Forums to shitpost about random films he hasn't seen that aren't being meme'd to death

I went the extra mile to read the actual graphic novel it's based on. The book was more TTTS that this could ever be.

It was in black & white, the mummy-girl was a dude, and no double-twist, just simple twist at the end.

That shows you how careless they are, just want nice-executed actions scenes, colorful happy neon '80s nostalgia, and a lesbo scene just for the sake of it.

Ehh, it was enjoyable. It was exactly what it aimed to be and well made. Reynolds and Jackson were basically typecast but in a comfy way.