Hollywood star Angela Lansbury says attractive ladies ‘must take blame’ for sexual abuse

>Hollywood star Angela Lansbury says attractive ladies ‘must take blame’ for sexual abuse

>“We have to own up to the fact that women, since time immemorial, have gone out of their way to make themselves attractive. And unfortunately it has backfired on us - and this is where we are today,” she said.

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/885281/Angela-Lansbury-says-attractive-ladies-must-take-blame-for-sexual-abuse

Literally our Girl

shit is trending on twitter with people attacking a 92 year old women for speaking some common sense

People are going to miss the point and think she’s victim-blaming or calling all men uncontrollable rapists

What she’s really talking about are those women that dress like pic related and still say shit like “hey, I’M up here” despite knowing exactly what they’re doing

more like career murder she wrote

What the fuck is she even saying? Stop being so rapeable?
Yes I understand the concept of not tempting thieves with open locks But her comments are bizarre.
She sounds like every ugly bitch hating on rapeable hotties

Did she say rape?

Do all these people understand that there is a difference of magnitudes between sexual harassment and rape?

>What the fuck is she even saying?
Stop dressing and acting like a whore and then be surprised when bad things happen to you

hot. what is her name

I have no sympathy for roasties but the only people that are asking them to cover up are ugly men and ugly women.
I'm sorry ugly guys being hit on by attractive women in skimpy clothing is fucking awesome and uggos can go suck it

>dressing and acting like a whore excuses the bad things

Bitch Slap She Wrote

Her kids got into drugs and her daughter went with Mason at first, I felt bad for her :(

>leads a man onto sex
>tee hee not gonna happen
>surprised that he wont back down and either beat you in frustration or rape you

modern women have lost all touch with reality

You still can't rape whores you know.
Women are branch climbers and are evil by their nature but you shouldnt fucking rape them you amoebas!

>if you speak out against inviting bad things you're excusing the bad things

she knows what she's talking about

>dressing and acting like a whore excuses the bad things

Would you enter a gay club half naked making obscene gestures at half the guys and then act surprised when you end up getting gangraped?

Women certainly think so but they also lack common sense

giv granny gf

>brits crying about sexual harassment
>continue to ignore the organized nation wide pakistani rape gangs who target young british girl for political correctness
>arrest people who speak out/parents who try to keep their kids safe

Feminism is a mental illness

A lot of older women actually think the way she does. Back in her day only women that dressed like many starlets do today were known as whores who were selling their goods.

A woman can walk up to a guy completely naked, rub her ass on his crotch, and grab his dick. She's still not asking for it. If the guy doesn't do anything he's probably gay and a loser lmao, why are guys so scared of women?

Damn. Those legs. She wasn't bad at all.

>the only people that are asking them to cover up are ugly men and ugly women.
>implying you wouldn't bang Jessica Fletcher

>Jessica Fletcher
The oldest Ive gone was "44" (most likely lying about her age)
and she was filthy in bed and tight as a drum.
Old ladies fuck well but are still stuck in the whole "anyguy that fucks me is my boyfriend and I have the right to his time" mentality.
They do not handle casual sex well at all

>advances are a bad thing now
It's something women might not want but if they encourage them with their behaviour then they're partly responsible.

As simple as that.

Betty White, too

>rape is inexcusable but dressing and acting like a depraved whore should be completely ok
dual standards need to go away

Boo
I hate all these glamour shots of old hags
oh gee you mean she was attractive enough to be famous in the forties?
No shit
They are plain looking broads that smell like baby power and lily of the valley

>dressing and acting like a depraved whore
Who cares? I don't care if they want to whore?
who does it affect? me or them?
What consequences do you want for them?
Whats the punishment?
Quality guys already reject them as long term parters so just let them be

>who does it affect?
not everybody is a liberal autistic manchild like you and live in a bubble in his room.

>whores aren't affecting me so they're ok
>crackheads aren't affecting me so they're ok
>niggers rioting in my town aren't affecting me so they're ok
>this is totally not gonna evolve into something way worse it's not like kids are impressionable

I'm not a fucking liberal,name calling when you don't have a solution.
How would you initiate a return to modesty?
You can't, Hoes are going to be hoes.

T. Ugly broad

>oh slippery slope slipper slope!
fuck off faggot one thing does not equal the other
slutty girls= Crack?
Whore are niggers now?
Women have always been whores, thats how they secure the best seed.
You can whine and cry "think of the children"
But don't bother because they are probably not yours anyway you cuckhold

>>They do not handle casual sex well at all
they do not need to: they still find betas from 20 years of age to 50 years of age to give them free sex and they will be provided by older for sex and non-sex. the young betas are useless to them beyond being a disposable dildo, since they know young betas prefer to serve younger lasses. Also, it is natural to milk betas who give you stringless pleasures.

oh shut up they are way too goofy to think of all that.
You give them way too much credit.
Have you even met a women before?

>/tv9k/ - Television & Frogs

>Who cares?
Men that want to fuck women? Duh.
Nope

Most actresses are actual part time whores anyway. Literally selling themselves for sex.

>Literally selling themselves for sex.
Thats what men do silly goose

Based givposter

Gross.