X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Major Character Death

Early on the movie, Jean Grey will lose control of her powers and accidentally kill one of the following characters: Professor X, Magneto, Mystique or Beast. It is a permanent death, and the character will no longer appear in the movies.

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/dark_phoenix/possible-x-men-dark-phoenix-story-details-reveal-a-major-jean-grey-spoiler-a155652

Place your bets, Sup Forums.

of course it's beast, are you retarded?

>dark phoenix

who the fuck cares? It didn't work the first time and no one likes these overindulgent big budget x-men flicks, they should keep it smaller scale and character driven.

New Mutants will probably be better desu

Mystique. JLaw wants out of the movies bad

It'll be beast. They wouldn't dare get rid of mystique, same deal with prof x and magneto. Oh and he'll say some cuckold tier line to Jennifer Lawrence as he's dying too, like he'll declare he always loved her and she will shed a fake tear and say, I know.

Please be Mystique. It'll be Beast, but please Mystique.

>Prof X
>Magneto
>Mystique
>Marty Janetty

Gee I wonder who?

Only one? It's almost a tie between Professor X and Mystique, but I'll have to go with Mystique. She definitely wants out. Be funny if they had Phoenix kill Charles again.

just to explain, you have the two pillars of good v evil: prof x and maggie... then you have J"I was gangbanged by the world during the fappening so if you fire me, it's rape"Law, so she'll be fine... and then you have fucking Frasier. Poor fucking Frasier. Who the hell do you think will get fired? this thread sucks

>New Mutants will probably be better
Probably but I'll still watch and like X-Men: Dark Phoenix because I just like these X-Men movies even though half of them are just garbage.

>They do The Dark Phoenix.
>One of the maybe most boring ass fucking things ever.

The fact they had the golden god of darkness Apocalypse, and butchered him, leaves me with not a fuck to give.

They can throw anybody at them if they want, I know they will just WIN THE DAY at the end like always.

>You will never get a super hero movie where it ends in a stalemate and there are no winning sides, but many deaths.

Not anymore. Her contract was up and she signed a new one. She needs the money.

>the virgin beast
>got turbocucked by chadneto
Sansa will put him out of his misery

>You will never get a super hero movie where it ends...
if it ends, they won't make anymore money. just accept the the fact that the things you once loved will be monetized and normalized to the point where you hate them

Mystique is dead

They don't want to pay J Law a salary comparable to Fassbender or McAvoy

>half
generous user I agree and I still watch every one of them.

>Sophie Turner

it will be shit

A movie carried by Sophie turner ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha this will be great

I dont mind that its getting milked for every dime, but id like to see a good movie in the process.

>Hero says something funny.
>Quirk face.
>Audience erupts in laughter.

I wanna see a movie, lets say, Thantos, and just have him break Wolverine in fucking HALF and throw him to show how dangerous the guy is.

>Instead he will nuke a city, wooooo

> Sup Forums
I fucking hate you capeshit cunts.

>hype up a proper Dark Phoenix movie from X2 15 years ago
>get the tall girl from GOT to handle it

JUST

It's Beast but I wish it was Mystique
Alternatively she could just abort the entire continuity

This guy gets it.

Mystique because that lazy bitch doesn't want to spend 2 hours in the makeup thing and she's expensive, Did they kill Emma Frost?

It'll be Beast. I could see them killing Magneto if they were feeling ballsy, have him die protecting Quicksilver after figuring out he's his son or something like that, but if they're planning on making more movies in this continuity him and Charles are safe.

>jonas mekas

LMAO

Mystique has been in every X-men Movie (excluding the Wolverine solo movies).
Charles Xavier has died twice already, so who knows.
Magneto has always been there.
I'd go with Beast.

Mystique, because JLaw is box office poison

So that's how they're gonna get rid of JLaw, now that she doesn't want to do Xmen movies anymore.

I'm more interested in if she'll do lewd panty scenes?

Sophie turner was terrible in apocalypse. Clearly she can't act in any way that doesn't resemble a plank of wood. God i hate that coke fiend.

Good thing she's the main character in this film.

> check out if the pedo is involved
> directed by a writer/producer who's never directed a single thing, not even a short film

OH NO NO NO

Might be the best director who's ever lived.

Whoever didn't show up when Wolverine woke up at the end of DoFP

this guy gets it

You Beast walk by and Logan talks to Charles.
So it's Mystique or Magneto.

Not canon.

How many times do we have to watch these fucking characters die and get reset. These movies are such clusterfucks.

Well we all know Charles doesn't die until Logan

I'm still mad she was too young to do a rape scene in GoT

Didn't X3 already do this?

What even is canon anymore?

How the fuck is anything after first class not canon? Guy literally wakes up in future after the first 3 movies were retconned.

Wait, what? Isn't Prof X dead already in Logan? Is Dark Phoenix running in the parallel universe or what?

who the fuck knows anymore

It's mystique retard

>didnt see Apocalypse
come on now bitchboi

Beast dies. Recast Jlaw and Mystique suddenly is blue all the time or decides to change her human look. Mystique is literally the easiest character to recast as many times as they want.

This so much.

Nah beast is easier. Just dude caked in prosthetics

that was old xavier, retard

Yea, its seriously easy money for all of them.

>chin grey killing best hank

fuck off FOX

LOGAN is an alternative timeline.

how are they doing this again? didnt logan end the series?

how can they die if these are prequels

>yfw it's gonna be a surprise cameo by fire twink

logan is the ending of the second timeline the ending of the first timeline is days of future past

I thought that everyone quit and that the New Mutants are gonna take over now?

Who actually still gives a fuck about the main line X-Men movies? Seriously?

Mystique or Beast.
Magneto is too much a core character and
they already killed Xavier once and had to made up the twin story for his come back. I dont think they will redo the mistake.

Is there even an audience for this considering how hard Apocalypse flopped?

Doesn’t Beast and Prof X appear in the revised timeline in 2024? How could it be them? Unless they just don’t give a fuck anymore

Shit... do they really have to keep her as Jean ? She is a terrible actress.

mystique.
more impact, more normie shock value, less Jlaw who has grown to be unworkable and also costs too much, not to mention the insane time it takes for the bodypaint.

if not her, then professor X

Didnt Xavier say to Wolverine something like "if you will succeed you will be only one who will remember this" in the sense that there is only one timeline?
I tought the movie Logan was simply the end of the story.

I really dislike this Jean Grey

Well it’s one timeline, just revised past 1973. That means the actions of that film changed when certain mutants were born and what happens in the future.

just enjoy the movie

it's OK, mommy will keep you in her thoughts.

I think they were talking about the original cast.

>an x-men movie without Wolverine
Do you think they're ever gonna recast him?

Problem is he made a cameo in Apocalypse and thats the official timeline. I prefer without Wolverine if Jackman is tired of his character.

Mystique, she fucking hates the role.

Mystique, I want that bitch dead.

I can't keep track of this shit anymore. So this is the old X men movie, but with the teen cast from the past?

its the canon future

This, they should had pay Jackman whatever he wanted just to keep him as Wolverine.

God, Famke was perfect Jean.

It’s Beast. It was reported that on set that there was a kind of going away get together for Hoult because his character was getting killed off.

No, Different storyline and stuff, after DoFP, the timeline was changed, so the events will occur in a different fashion.

Bu in that timeline we know Xavier dies years later with Logan, or is that still another timeline?

first class>DOFP 70's>apocalypse>DOFP future> Logan

so, Dark Phoenix can't kill Xavier

so why is Logan taking place in the present? no hovering clocks and shit

FAT MYSTIQUEEE PLEASE LET IT BE FAT MYSTIQUE

Didn't that already happen in Xmen 3 though?

MakeApp that pic. i guess her eye becomes shit without make up and look like a pig's

mystique for sure. jennifer cucklawrence wants out of wearing the blue makeup

it is clearly not the present. Looks less futuristic than DOFP, but you could say it is because of all that apocalyptic shit that happened or maybe high tecnology like that was banned or very expensive and hard to find

If you think women without make up look exactly like that app say you're a virgin

much worse than you'd think.

>Early on the movie, Jean Grey will lose control of her powers and accidentally kill one of the following characters: Professor X, Magneto, Mystique or Beast. It is a permanent death, and the character will no longer appear in the movies.
WOAAAH NOW IM HYPED XD

she is pretty, stop the meme plz

>no "The Battle of Algiers"
into the trash you go, peasant

>kill beast
>bring him back as kelsey grammar

plsszzzz

Why the hell would it be Prof X when he's alive in the future? Same with Beast, he said hi to Logan at the end of DoFP.
Magneto might be a decent choice since they never explain or mention him in the future so that might be a neat twist but it's for sure going to be Lawrence, hasn't she wanted out of the movies basically since she signed up for them?

She said that after First Class she returned to Mystique for the other movies to not disappoint the (lovely) fans of the franchise.