amazon.com/
instocktrades.com/
cheap-comics.com
archonia.com/comicshop/en/
speedyhen.com
bookdepository.com
comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week
fantagraphics.com/series/hate-collections/
edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/CatalogOverview.aspx?source=catalog&catalogID=4124130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been meaning to organize and purge these of stuff I no longer read at some point.

Plus more of my collection at this point is in singles and stuff like that, or it is getting to that point.

Impressive

>tfw when 100s of miles away from your comics

I should probably take a new and better picture of this, but im not home

How's the Gundam Manga?

The Origin is INCREDIBLE

>Spider-Man 2099
>Teen
fuck libraries

I can't wait for new deluxe BPRD and Library Edition Hellboy in Hell.

Any other recommendations based on what you see here? I've read a bunch but haven't collected much.

>Annihilation Omni
jelly

Also reposting my latest haul. Grant Morrison's entire Animal Man run that I found for real cheap on ebay.

Secret Identity has a really nice hardcover version.

why can't you use the damn template guys?

Post your shelves, recent purchases/hauls, and news about new comics.

Don't know where to buy? Try these:
amazon.com/
instocktrades.com/
[your local comic shop here]

Are you Euro or UK and don't know where you buy? Try these:
cheap-comics.com (EU)
archonia.com/comicshop/en/ (EU)
speedyhen.com (UK)
bookdepository.com (free worldwide shipping but known to manhandle books)

New list of things out next week:
comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week

Might pick up the first vol then.

Looks good - On the list it goes!

>New list of things out next week:
>comiclist.com/index.php/newreleases/next-week

That new Iron Fist book is coming out next week already? Damn, the preview doesn't look half bad but I'm pulling too many books at the moment.

not only do i have that i also have this poster

Good for you but I don'twant that. I just want the Omni.

is nice

guess I'll have to make do with the Conquest omni for now (should arrive next month), but I'm still pretty certain they'll reprint it eventually and then I'll have the last laugh!

iktf bro

>tfw all of my comics will be in one location by the end of the year

feels good man

>not having your omnis signed

+ 5 shortboxes of floppies that are annoying to find a place for in a small apartment.

recent buys instead of a shelf. I thought there was a bigger thread up...

only signed book I have is Excession by Iain M. Banks but I bought it used and it's signed to "Paul"

That fell off page 10 yesterday or 2 days ago.

Something looks seriously wrong with those Hellboy & The BPRD 1952 & 1953 books

take it up with archive management.

rip

Got some more Moore Saga, and the Snyder Deluxe Swamp Thing I'm keeping at work to read. Is there any news on if a second volume will be released?

his style was so fucking simple and yet so awesome

>I can't wait for new deluxe BPRD and Library Edition Hellboy in Hell.
What? Was that confirmed?

Hellboy in Hell Library is confirmed, dunno what he means by BPRD deluxe though, how much more deluxe could the harcovers get

>bought these Friday

1\3

Still so envious of that stan lee fig.... its awesome.

Deluxe HCs of the Hell on Earth BPRD cycle start January 2018

2/3

3/3

did you buy the stuff in all 3 images on friday or just the first pic?

just the first picture. got that shield book new for 30 bux last week tho

I lent out sandman 1 and vision 1 and they were never returned... and for some reason I forgot to buy 5 of Sandman.

it kinda pissed me off the Sandman trades didn't follow release order, and I never bought the rest

>I lent out sandman 1 and vision 1 and they were never returned...

this is why I don't lend my comics around any more. still don't know where that fucking Deff Skwadron book ended up.

Cheap-comics.com started their spring sale, there's some fucking nice deals there for fellow europeans. Now I can pick up Johns' GL omnis (only need part 2 and 3 now) for about €60 each instead of €100.
SOme Absolutes for less than €60 as well.

> tfw having a big collection half across the country from you, a bunch of pickups from the previous year and then some, and a crate of new ones, and having a OCD complexion of keeping shit together.

trying to find a place for my boxes is a pain. maybe one day I'll buy some metal shelves to store them on

being nice is fucking over rated heh

why desu

My apartment caught fire, and the pickups are locked in a storage room by the insurance company, and as I am waiting for them to rebuild the shit, I got bored and began a new collection to pass time and wind down stress.
I really wanna get the latter joined up.

As for the collection at home, I'm just afraid of mice coming in uninvited to my room or the floor collapsing, since the shack I live in is built on top of a whell.

Is that Death Note LA case good?

did you actually like the Blood+ manga?

Its a pretty nice read. Admitingly its been a few years so I don't really remember it. Its a fun little ride though, and gives Naomi Misora some much needed storytime. Pretty nice ending if it isn't spoiled.

Ultimately, if you thought Naomi Misora was wasted potential, give it a read. Maybe find a PDF first and decide if you wanna add it to your collection.

I will admit I really like the physical book, though. I think its cool enough to keep in my collection by virtue of that alone.

I really liked it at the time: like LA Case, its been a few years since I've read it. Its significantly different from the anime, which I liked and was into at the time, which is what caught my attention.

Diva is a much more sympathetic and tragic villain, a certain character doesn't die and gets to be more badass, the Schiff aren't there (I guess that's a hit or miss depending on if you like them), Diva has a new Chevalier replacing Karl, and a few other minor things here and there.

If you liked Blood+, its an interesting experience. Not the greatest story in the world, but I do like manga and anime adaptions that are a different take than the original story.

[spoiler: I don't like what it did with Nathan though. He's just kind of an unlikable shit in this one. I liked the implication he was the Chevalier of Saya and Diva's mom and that's clearly not the case here. Oh well.[/spoiler]

Been looking to expand beyond my favorites and random bargain bin stuff. Recommendations are welcome.

What are some great Western comics? Something other than Preacher and Jonah Hex

>I'm just afraid of mice coming in uninvited to my room or the floor collapsing, since the shack I live in is built on top of a whell.

uhm.....well if you see a damp little greasy haired girl named Samara tell her I say hi?

Blueberry and Lucky Luke

rio and tex

Never really participated in shelf threads, but some of you may recognize my collection.
(1/6)

Wasteland
Sixth Gun
Scalped, may be
East of West, technically
Dark Tower, if you are into the book series (though I haven't checked it out myself)

(2/6)

(3/6)
A few Lemire books are missing, they're being borrowed.

(4/6)
Woops Lemire books are in this one!
The Funko was a gift.

(5/6)
The first to-read pile.

(6/6)
The second to-read pile, and these aren't counting my fuckton of single issues. I've got all of Guy Gardner: Warrior, Giffen/DeMatteis Mr. Miracle, the 11 or so issues of Chronos, the original Omega Men run, and lots of minis.

check out the Marvel sale omnis. since you have Annihilation (I assume that's the HC of the main series?) you might like the Annihilation Conquest Omni.

I have a $30 giftcard to amazon
Scud, The Tick, Darkwing Duck, Flaming Carrot or any other recommendations for compilations of fun parody comics? They're my favorite since Moore's Supreme

Marshal Law

Organizing shelves is a pain in the ass. Especially when you do not have enough shelves.

If you like Vision you should check out Sheriff of Babylon as it's also written by Tom King

I see you like daredevil. Is miller's run your main fave or did you ever like any other writer on the character?

>tfw organizing X-Men and related trades and don't know if i should do it chronologically or by series

JMS's run started good imo even tho most consider Morlun a shitty character. It really bored me by the 2nd and 3rd arcs with aunt may finding out and the doc ock copycat

if you liked Finder, check out Volume 2 and "Voice" i think it was called

series

Pat Mills recently said that DC actually reached out to him and O'Niell to do a new series Marshall Law vs Batman, telling him because it was a parallel Earth he could do whatever

But the project was dropped when they changed directions, which I guess means Rebirth

I wish he'd come back

How is Cassanova? I love Ba and Moon, but I'm wary of Fraction

do by series

>tfw going to order another bunch of omnis from cheap-comics next month

why are small press and even Fantagraphics comics so expensive even though you get like only a few dozen pages

btw has anyone read White Boy in Skull Valley,Mandrake the Magician, Miss Fury or
Terry and the Pirates? they seem like genuinely fun books with a certain old school art style that I really love

>why are small press and even Fantagraphics comics so expensive even though you get like only a few dozen pages

small sales numbers

Economy of scale.

You have fixed costs of licensing, translation, typesetting, editing and so forth. And running costs of printing, shipping and retailer's shares.

If it costs $1K to slap together something printable, and you print 1000 copies, each copy would need a price-tag of $1 more than what the printer asks for to break even.

At 2000 copies, the price of copies only need to be increased by 50¢.

still need the b&w trade of zot! but amazon says 1-2 months. also apologies for picture quality

I might need to get that Canary.

Next step: get better lighting and some stands for the dark judges, they fall over no matter how i pose them.

Which ones are you thinking about?

GL omnis by Geoff Johns vol 2 and 3 (already got 1) and maybe Brightest Day. all of them around €60.
Would have ordered Absolute WW by Azzarello and Chiang, but they don't even have that regularly any more.
Should have ordered it from Amazon, was €59 end of November before it was released, now it's way over a hundred euro.

brightest day is trash user

>All this patrician taste
That's a really nice collection there ladm8.

Yeah, I'd avoid Brightest Day. It goes on for way too long and isn't very good. Plus the shit you need to know is already covered by the GL omnis.

nice, finally continuous shelfing for the Dredd stuff.
Are these FINNBYs?

I've read Brightest Day when it was released live and I don't remember it that trashy but yeah, will probably not order it. Maybe I'll finally get the Absolute All-Star Superman, since it's €60 too.
All the other reduced Absolutes are Batman related or GL related (Absolute Sinestro Corps War for €49!), but I already have them in the GL omni so I don't want them.

Fantagraphics can be cheaper than the Big Two. Like those new Hate collections, 15 issues for twenty bucks while big two trades are usually 4-7 issues for $15-20.

Yup, the kaiju one is a Billy though.
Im glad the swedes still make good flatpack stuff

you mean neat stuff box?
that's $60 MSRP for 15 issues

Aren't you that Lone Wolf guy from G+?

nvm
did a quick google to see what you ere talking about

No, the top three of these.
fantagraphics.com/series/hate-collections/
Love and Rockets omnibus/library editions are similar in price/content.

they do, that shit is so fucking solid compared to what else I used over the years it's really amazing,

Oh and on a sidenote if anyone wants to order Marvel Omnis from cheap-comics you better read the News on top about them. They're already comparatively cheap compared to all the other sellers in Europe but it can be EVEN CHEAPER if you pre-order them for when the actual sale starts.
I've seen discrepancies though, they offer stuff like Avengers Crossing Omni for 39.50 in the sale but in the current regular listing it's down to €35, so better double-check which one's cheaper.

Also I just noticed amazon (.de) started listing the new DC stuff for late 2017 like that Jack Kirby Fourth World complete omni etc

edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/CatalogOverview.aspx?source=catalog&catalogID=4124130

What the chance of The Fix getting a complete/HC collection?

Also got a copy of GL Willworld. Got volumes 4, 6 and the sketchbook for half off cover at a warehouse sale that Midtown Comics ran yesterday. Never thought I'd actually get 6 for a good deal, let alone find it.